Reply by Pissed Consumer

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.
Location of any complaint can be chosen at the moment of its submission. Otherwise, location is applied automatically by IP Address or taken from your profile on PissedConsumer.com, unless it was marked as "hidden". Once complaint is posted this information cannot be changed.
Please do not hesitate to contact us in case you have any further questions.

Regards,
Pissed Consumer Customer Support
Author's

I am writing because in the complaint to the Mountain Pacific Sports Federation in regards to the poor officiating in the UCLA Men's Volleyball game, the incorrect city is listed on the complaint.The city that the volleyball game between Long Beach State and UCLA is Los Angeles, not the city that was first listed on the complaint.

You city tracker did not allow me to enter in the correct city and I am very displeased with that.

The city space should be left blank so that the person can type in the correct city the event actually had occurred.

Can you please change the city from the city listed to Los Angeles, California where UCLA plays at since the game was at UCLA.

Thank You.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Pissed Consumer?

Pissed Consumer - Mistakenly identified the wrong company in a complaint Pissed Consumer "Someone submitted a complaint about an automobile service company in Glendale, Arizona, complaining about being over charged for a 90K mile car check-up, calling them crooks. Pissed Consumer never bothered..." Read more 800notes.com Private Forum For Registerd Users Only 800notes "800notes.com has not been honest with everyone. It has come to our attention that they have a hidden, private section buried within their normal forum which is used to spy..." Read more A Foreign Affair - Russian Organized Crime - Came to US, Married, Tried to Steal Everything I Own After 2 Weeks, Vicious Criminal to the End A Foreign Affair "I wrote to a girl on A Foreign Affair through their online dating service with letters and calls. She was delivered to my doorstep from Russia. Very young and beautiful..." Read more Join Pissed Consumer Business Solutions Program! Pissed Consumer "How often do people talk about your company on the Internet? How often do they complain online? How often do you find complaints about your company on Pissed Consumer? Visit your..." Read more Dresslily - Wrong Color and it came to me Tangle Dresslily " This item came to me it's a ugly color it was tangled and I needed replaced I've been trying to call but no one is answering so now I'm..." Read more Nfl - Lions always get a unfair shake compared to other teams Nfl " What are we suppose to do as Lion Fans to get a fair shake in this league. Screw the NFL, I'm boycotting for unjust fairness towards the Lions. This..." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more Smartstyle - Stylist was very nice but didn't do my hair well at all Smartstyle "First thing, my hair is very wavy and about 2 inches past my shoulders. When I first went to the salon I explained this to the manager who scheduled my..." Read more