You said you would help me get the word out about how I had been screwed by Kawasaki...We'll you need to put your thieving *** right next to theirs in the "We'll *** the little guy" catagory!

You said you would put me "up top and on the front page" for only 5.99../ Low and behold when I try to get gas for my car this morning I couldn't because you what little money I had left for somthing I neither was told about or asked for.

You want to help me like you say??? Return to me what is mine (NOW!!!)and we'll call it good...

Don't???

Let me tell you a little about myself...I'm a 40 year old disabled vet. My disability is mental, Ihave mood disorder, anger disorder, and a few other disorders, plus I tend to fixate on ***!!!

I take three handfulls of pilles every day just to keep me from choking the *** out of little old ladies and orphans!!!

I also have an I.Q. of 183...

Do you know what this means???

It means...I want my money returned to me NOW or I will set your *** on fire and burn one of your *** eyeballs out with it!!!

GIVE ME MY *** MONEY!!!!!!!!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Pissed Consumer?

Comments

Pissed Consumer - Mistakenly identified the wrong company in a complaint Pissed Consumer "Someone submitted a complaint about an automobile service company in Glendale, Arizona, complaining about being over charged for a 90K mile car check-up, calling them crooks. Pissed Consumer never bothered..." Read more Caucasian Western looking muslim ladies do NOT create and Account  on SingleMuslim.com ! Singlemuslim "Honestly, I am not very sure if my "totally-no-typical/stereotypical -Muslim" look was a reason for my frequent discrimination on Singlemuslim.com, but the matter of the fact is that I have..." Read more 800notes - Deletes truthful posts, keeps  false posts 800notes "I was reading around this site and found some disturbing reviews/comments from 800notes Users/Mods. I came across this review: freddys.pissedconsumer.com/freddys-pizza-review-from-denver-colorado-20161013936287.html I remembered seeing the name "Freddy Fazbear's" at 800notes while..." Read more Pissed Consumer Tips on How to file a successful complaint Pissed Consumer "Writing a complaint letter is an art that requires skill and thought. As any dedicated complainer knows, there are several important elements that must be included for a complaint to..." Read more Smartstyle - Stylist was very nice but didn't do my hair well at all Smartstyle "First thing, my hair is very wavy and about 2 inches past my shoulders. When I first went to the salon I explained this to the manager who scheduled my..." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more Dresslily - Wrong Color and it came to me Tangle Dresslily " This item came to me it's a ugly color it was tangled and I needed replaced I've been trying to call but no one is answering so now I'm..." Read more