Reply by Pissed Consumer

Resolved
Hi John,

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention.

We always strive to help customers communicate effectively with the companies.
During review submission process you were notified that DriveTime participates in Business Solution program. Prior to publishing your posting on PissedConsumer.com we contacted the company to determine if they can resolve the issue and reply to you. Your initial review #1226591 will be published on our website along with the company response.

Regards,
Pissed Consumer Customer Support Team
Author's

Update by user May 07

My review was finally posted without Drivetime's reply and thanks to you and other complaint websites, Drivetime appears to have removed the "mistaken" charge against my credit. Thank you.

Original review posted by user Apr 07

I wrote a very "pissed" review of Drivetime on April 4th. It is yet to appearr on your site, but many that appear to have been later are already "up".

I feel like the restaurant customer watching others orders being filled before mine. I notice that Drivetime is one of your "paying businesses", and I will hate to feel like you are withholding some of their negative reviews to inflate their stars, but I am beginning to wonder since other complaint boards have posted my reviews immediately. I have asked you twice already on your general contacts and received no answer so I am putting this here.

Yours. JCM (Aged Gazelle)

Product or Service Mentioned: Pissed Consumer Dealers Review Listing.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Post my review!.

I liked: Having a forum for my complaints.

I didn't like: Not posting my review.