Reply by Pissed Consumer

Hi Bina,

Thank you for your review.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience you experienced with using our website.

Currently, our system does not allow editing reviews. You can read about it in our FAQ section or in our Terms of Use that you agreed to during review submission process.
Also, the user does not have to provide a notarized letter to get access to review editing, as this is a completely different process.

Should you have any further questions, please email us directly at help@pissedconsumer.com.

Regards,
Pissed Consumer Customer Support
Author's

Update by user Jun 24

PISSED CONSUMER SHOULD MAKE THEIR RULE OF 'NOT BEING ABLE TO EDIT A REVIEW' IN BOLD 7 PROMINENT LETTERS INSTEAD OF THE FAINT AND FINE PRINT THEY HAVE RIGHT NOW WHICH IS EASY TO MISS. WHAT ARE THEY TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH BY THIS RULE? DOES ANY ONE HAVE AN EXPLANATION FOR IT?

Original review posted by user May 25

STRANGE THAT NOW I HAVE TO WRITE A REVIEW AND COMPLAINT ABOUT PISSED CONSUMER.

THEY DO NOT HAVE A PROVISION FOR GOING BACK AND REMOVING OR EDITING YOUR REVIEW EVEN IF IT WAS WITHIN A FEW MINUTES OF POSTING IT. WHY IS THAT? WHY CAN'T I SIMPLY WRITE A FORMAL LETTER TO THEM MYSELF?

I WROTE TO THEM ABOUT MY REVIEW OF 'WINTERSILKS' WHERE SOME OF MY DETAILS WERE INACCURATE, SO I JUST THOUGHT THAT I WILL GO BACK AND EDIT THE REVIEW, THIS WAS LITERALLY WITHIN MINUTES. BUT I WAS UNABLE TO DO ANYTHING EXCEPT WRITE AN UPDATE WHICH I DID. BUT THIS IS NOT ENOUGH OR FAIR. THERE SHOULD BE A WAY TO EDIT THE ORIGINAL REVIEW.

SO I WROTE TO PISSED CONSUMER CUSTOMER SERVICE, TODAY I GOT A RESPONSE FROM THEM SAYING THAT I NEED TO SEND THEM A "PROPER NOTARIZED" LETTER IN ORDER TO DO THIS. DOES THIS SOUND REASONABLE TO ANYONE?

I REALIZE THAT THEY HAVE THEIR RULES IN THEIR *FAQ* BUT IT IS EASY TO MISS FOR MOST PEOPLE. I UNDERSTAND THE IMPORTANCE OF PEOPLE BEING VERY SURE BEFORE POSTING REVIEWS, BUT MISTAKES CAN HAPPEN AS WE ALL ARE ONLY HUMAN.

THE WARNING SIGN THAT YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO EDIT A REVIEW AFTER SUBMISSION SHOULD BE IN LARGE AND BOLD LETTERS INSTEAD OF IN FADED GREY SMALL ONES WHICH IS EASY TO MISS AND I NOTICED IT ONLY JUST NOW. EBAY DOES THIS WHEN YOU ARE LEAVING A NEGATIVE FEEDBACK. THIS WOULD BE A SIMPLE THING.

IRONICALLY, I JUST SAW NEGATIVE REVIEWS ABOUT PISSED CONSUMER ITSELF! I AM GOING TO GET A NOTARIZED LETTER AND EMAIL IT TO THEM AS SOON AS I AM ABLE TO ORGANIZE ONE. THIS REALLY ANNOYS ME. BTW...THEY TELL YOU THAT IT CAN TAKE 2 WEEKS AFTER SUBMISSION OF NOTARIZED LETTER TO REMOVE A REVIEW!

THIS IS AN UNEXPECTED LESSON I HAVE LEARNED. I NEVER WANT TO USE THE ENORMOUS POWER OF THE INTERNET UNFAIRLY.

Review about: Pissed Consumer Website.

Reason of review: UNFAIR POLICY/RULE.

Preferred solution: THE RULE OF 'NO OPTION' TO EDIT OR REMOVE REVIEW SHOULD BE POSTED & FLASHED IN CLEAR BOLD LETTERS SO IT IS NOT MISSED..

I didn't like: Policy of not being able to edit or remove review.