I recently went on to this website known as PissedConsumer.com and noticed one side slander which is published but unproven.I will be filing suit on behalf of all corporations listed based on slander and require that this website ceases immediately with these unproven complaints.If these complaints can not be verified in the court of law a challenge that this website and its contents be removed immediately.

This website will soon be announced and the suit filed in Federal Court.The 1st amendment states the use of untruths to harm others is prohibited and therefore this website is in direct violation of the 1st amendment of the united States.

Review about: Pissed Consumer Website.

Had an Experience with Pissed Consumer?

Comments

pissedoffatpissedconsumer

you are missing a zero at the end of your monetary loss.

Funny Mann

Ha ha you're funny.

Pissed at Pissed Consumer NO EDITING Policy. Pissed Consumer "Pissed Consumer should allow editing.It is a world wide web publication and the author is, after all, the AUTHOR.Pissed Consumer has also posted star ratings on one of my reviews..." Read more Pissed Consumer - Asking for TOO MUCH information for reviews Pissed Consumer "I have been trying to post a review here about a company that I am not happy with, and Pissed Consumer will not post my review because they keep asking..." Read more Pissed Consumer - Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com Sucks ***! Pissed Consumer "Do Not Use, Nor Write Reviews For Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com! I have been writing for the Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com website which the latter part is the..." Read more Pissed Consumer - Phony "reviews" from internet trolls! Pissed Consumer "This site is allowing internet trolls to post phony reviews attacking another site, and innocent people by their usernames. These trolls were banned from that site for harassing and bullying..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more SkyCaddie / SkyTrak / SkyGolf.... Horrible Customer Service Skygolf "I recently had a shoulder injury that would require surgery and a 6 month recovery time frame. I have been a customer of SkyCaddie /SkyGolf for numerous years, owning all..." Read more Dresslily - Wrong Color and it came to me Tangle Dresslily " This item came to me it's a ugly color it was tangled and I needed replaced I've been trying to call but no one is answering so now I'm..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more