The admin of PC are all morons.They like to play games with people's complaints.

The members of this site are all a bunch of punk kids. I posted a letter on this site to Taco Bell and only morons replied to my letter. They are either all punk kids or one punk kid. Everyone told me I was wrong.

I admit I was angry and told one of these punk teens I wished they were murdered horribly in anger. I am being called childish when everyone else is childish. I did not want to be known as the person who posted the comment about wishing the teen murdered and the staff would not delete that comment, they also confirmed that I posted that. (So much for privacy.) My ten year old daughter is smarter than all you losers who posted on my taco bell letter.

You all suck and are are pathetic losers.

Go to ***.I won't be using this site and I urge all of you not to use PC.com.

Review about: Pissed Consumer Website.

Had an Experience with Pissed Consumer?

Comments

Anorhi

Trevor- there have been rare occasions in the past where they did. That was a long, long time ago though.

800notes.com Private Forum For Registerd Users Only 800notes "800notes.com has not been honest with everyone. It has come to our attention that they have a hidden, private section buried within their normal forum which is used to spy..." Read more Pissed Consumer - Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com Sucks ***! Pissed Consumer "Do Not Use, Nor Write Reviews For Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com! I have been writing for the Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com website which the latter part is the..." Read more Caucasian Western looking muslim ladies do NOT create and Account  on SingleMuslim.com ! Singlemuslim "Honestly, I am not very sure if my "totally-no-typical/stereotypical -Muslim" look was a reason for my frequent discrimination on Singlemuslim.com, but the matter of the fact is that I have..." Read more 800notes regulars deleting all my posts 800notes "The posse over at 800notes who claim to be regulars are generally bullies and won't let a single post they feel not worthy of being published to be posted. Meanwhile..." Read more My Perfect Resume - I Had No Problem Canceling My Perfect Resume "If you try to cancel online you have to do it through the desktop version of their site if you're on mobile (or just do it on a laptop or..." Read more Etrailer - Horrible Customer Service / Returns Etrailer "I ordered 2 sets of trailer keys. 1 set worked, the other didn't as the sets were cut differently. They sent me an email survey which I responded to and..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Brand New Generator Caught Fire Due to Gas Leak Northern Tool And Equipment "Whatever you do DO NOT BUY A GENERATOR from this company. Last week my brand new $1800 13000 watt generator blew up and caused my house to catch fire. The..." Read more