Reply by Pissed Consumer


Thank you for contacting Pissed Consumer.

If you would like to remove a posting or comment, you must email or mail Pissed Consumer with a proper notarized letter.
Notarized letter must be written according to the sample given in our FAQ (Question 8):

Please watch this video for more information:

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.

After resolving a situation with a shopping site that I had a problem with and placed a bad review about, I was denied my right by to have my negative review removed from their site. This has caused a hardship for me to receive a credit for items I purchased and issues I had with the company. They do not consider the issue resolved if they continue to see a bad review about them.

My worst trouble is not with the original shopping site, but with!

Be forewarned....once posting a review, you lose your right to remove it.

I'd be surprised if this site even publishes a negative review of their site!

Do You Have Something To Say ?

Write a review

You May Also Like