Reply by Pissed Consumer

Hello Kelley,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We apologize for any difficulties you may be experiencing with our site. In order to better assess the situation, we will need the following additional information:

1) Give us a link or screen shot of the page.
2) Please let us know what browser you use. If you use Internet Explorer, provide us with its version.

You can send requested information using our Contact Us form http://www.pissedconsumer.com/contact.html .

Regards,
Pissed Consumer Customer Support
Author's

EVERYTIME I TRY TO POST SOMETHING, IT SAYS THE VERIFICATION CODE IS WRONG!!! I AM NOT ENTERING IT WRONG!!! WHAT IS GOING ON???????

Product or Service Mentioned: Pissed Consumer Website.

Reason of review: your website sucks! i cant submit comments on the site becuase EVERY TIME IT SAYS MY VERIFICTAION CODE IS WRONG!!! I AM N O T TYPING IT IN WRONG!! AND EVEN YOUR FORM TO GET TO THIS POINT WOULD NOT LET ME PICK "OTHER'!!!!!.