i think this web page sucks!there is no helping anyone or giving good advice.

all you people do is take alot of time going over eveyones spelling and giving them *** if they spell a word wrong. git ovr it hahaha. well anywho i dont have a story to tell right now but i guess i have to keep typing because i need 100 words soooooo whata do? typ typ and typ i guess.

(sigh) im only at 75 words now, hmmmm what to say??well i will be going back to give positive feedback to people when im done here

Review about: Pissed Consumer Website.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Pissed Consumer?

Comments

i do agree there are some jerks on here that have nothing better to do then put people down, some i see are kids messing around on here.some people just need to be nice your on here complaning about stuff just like everyone else.

and im sure your spelling isn't perfect eaither.:p

Pissed Consumer tips on how to remove a complaint Pissed Consumer "Hi everyone!This video will tell you a bit about PissedConsumer.com and cover the topic of complaints removal.Pissed Consumer is a platform for users where one can tell their story and..." Read more Pissed Consumer - Review from Scranton, Pennsylvania Pissed Consumer "Pissed consumer is a money scam . To try and intimidate small businesses into paying for their services. Of course companies (especially used vehicle dealerships ) have issues and not..." Read more Pissed Consumer - Where do the pictures on the review thumbnails come from?? Pissed Consumer "I was looking at some reviews on here, and noticed at the bottom a bar of thumbnails for other reviews. Check out the one for the mattress. I..." Read more Pissed Consumer. Post complaints and reviews, read scam reports and participate with your thoughts and opinions! Pissed Consumer "Hi everyone! This is Pissed Consumer.com! Let me introduce ourselves. Pissed Consumer is a website that allows customers express their opinions and read reviews about products and services. We are on customer..." Read more Dish Network - Installed cables on my sidinh Dish Network "My wife was home on the day of our install. The tech ran the cables on the face of our siding along the back of our house down the side,..." Read more Ron Carter Hyundai - Dealership Fraud/ Bad General Manager and Sales Manager Ron Carter Hyundai "ks and snakes!! DO NOT GET YOUR VEHICLE HERE THEY WILL F*** YOU OVER!!! I got a 2017 Elantra here and traded my other car in, they harassed me with..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Harbor Freight Sand Blast Cabinet Harbor Freight Tools "I purchased a sand blast cabinet online from Harbor Freight.com a few weeks ago. When it arrived the box had busted open on the ground in front of my shop...." Read more Wish - My account is bared Wish "I have submitted everything that was said to be required to lift the bar on my account but it is still bared. I do not know what I must do..." Read more