There is absolutely NO reason to set a separate cookie for each article somebody reads on this site.I always check my cookies before closing out my browser, and after spending a couple hours on this site I was appalled to find that I suddenly had so many darn cookies on my computer.

WHY do you think this is necessary? I have deleted them all, and won't be coming back here unless you answer my question. If I do a malware scan in a few minutes and find ANY malware at all I will know it came from here, as I ran a scan right before finding this site.

I think THIS is a 'shady business practice', as much as any complaints I have read on other companies.Please address this issue.

Review about: Pissed Consumer Website.

Had an Experience with Pissed Consumer?

Comments

800notes - Website Review 800notes "I don't believe this website is a real phone directory as advertised. I know its free, but it should still be what it claims to be. I went there with..." Read more InterNations - Extremely unethical billing and worst customer service I've known InterNations "I signed up to try out this network a year ago. Went to an event once. The quality of the event was so bad that I never came back. I..." Read more Presto News Of Switzerland - Www.presto.news FAKE Giuseppe Macario SCAM Presto News Of Switzerland "Presto.news owned and authored by Giuseppe Macario also noted as Antonio Russo of Italy. Presto.news victimizes students and women. There are also litigation claims by universities against Giuseppe Macario and..." Read more Pissed Consumer - Mistakenly identified the wrong company in a complaint Pissed Consumer "Someone submitted a complaint about an automobile service company in Glendale, Arizona, complaining about being over charged for a 90K mile car check-up, calling them crooks. Pissed Consumer never bothered..." Read more Discountmugs - Terrible Company!!! Discountmugs "If I could give negative stars, I would! This company took 8 days to make our 40 wine glasses, 36 coffee mugs and 50 coasters. Then another 6 days for..." Read more Ups driver damaged  2 packages mon & tues Ups "Review Detail Thrown pacage Ups 1/5 original star-rating waiting -MODERATION TEAM This review is waiting for approval by the Consumer Affairs moderation team. We count on members like you to..." Read more Wish - My account is bared Wish "I have submitted everything that was said to be required to lift the bar on my account but it is still bared. I do not know what I must do..." Read more Everbuying - Service has been improved over the year Everbuying "I started shopping at Everbuying 2yrs ago from buying a mobile phone. The 1st experience was very good, express shipping is at reasonable cost. since then I have bought many..." Read more