A posting (Sailes7365sume)of Jan 24 2009, regarding a complaint against the Grupo Mayan (GM) Time Share company in Los Cabos Baja, Mexico in January 2001. The complain detailed our bad experience in August 2008 related to a time share purchase.

Our posting gave a full description of the false promises regarding an exchange with an existing time share we own in California. The exchange never took place and we were never informed about it. We demanded a full refund.

The dispute is about to be resolved now, following an overture from GM and we are trying to remove the posting from pissed consumer without success as we cannot access it. Please let us know how we can do it.

Thanks.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Pissed Consumer?

Comments

update the post by making comments at the bottom of the post

InterNations - Extremely unethical billing and worst customer service I've known InterNations "I signed up to try out this network a year ago. Went to an event once. The quality of the event was so bad that I never came back. I..." Read more 800notes - The Shill Game  - Relieving the frustration of unwanted callers! 800notes "800notes.com is a great place to go to look up phone numbers and write something about the number. The unwanted callers leave people frustrated and annoyed, so where can one..." Read more Pissed Consumer - Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com Sucks ***! Pissed Consumer "Do Not Use, Nor Write Reviews For Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com! I have been writing for the Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com website which the latter part is the..." Read more Pissed Consumer Tips on How to file a successful complaint Pissed Consumer "Writing a complaint letter is an art that requires skill and thought. As any dedicated complainer knows, there are several important elements that must be included for a complaint to..." Read more Skechers - Very Poor Product and quality Skechers "I just bought my shoes on 20th Feb'17 in 6500 rupees. Within 6 months cut marks appears which converting on all across . I reported to my nearest place GIP(..." Read more Hair Sisters - Faulty unit bad customer service Hair Sisters "Bad customer service faulty product sending stuff out without checking their product. I ordered a lace front wig as described there were suppose to be parting space in parting space..." Read more Poshmark - Just DON'T DO IT! Poshmark "I wouldn't advise ANYONE to sell high dollar or expensive items on Poshmark. I sold another seller a Gucci handbag, I showed a photo of the only damage to the..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Way beyond the 9-14 business day and company not responding to me Southern Style Design Bar "I placed an order on 6/30/2017 and funds were taken from my account within 48 hours. I got the automated response that my order was received and I waited. I..." Read more