A posting (Sailes7365sume)of Jan 24 2009, regarding a complaint against the Grupo Mayan (GM) Time Share company in Los Cabos Baja, Mexico in January 2001. The complain detailed our bad experience in August 2008 related to a time share purchase.

Our posting gave a full description of the false promises regarding an exchange with an existing time share we own in California. The exchange never took place and we were never informed about it. We demanded a full refund.

The dispute is about to be resolved now, following an overture from GM and we are trying to remove the posting from pissed consumer without success as we cannot access it. Please let us know how we can do it.

Thanks.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Pissed Consumer?

Comments

update the post by making comments at the bottom of the post

Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more 800notes - Deletes truthful posts, keeps  false posts 800notes "I was reading around this site and found some disturbing reviews/comments from 800notes Users/Mods. I came across this review: freddys.pissedconsumer.com/freddys-pizza-review-from-denver-colorado-20161013936287.html I remembered seeing the name "Freddy Fazbear's" at 800notes while..." Read more 800notes - The Shill Game  - Relieving the frustration of unwanted callers! 800notes "800notes.com is a great place to go to look up phone numbers and write something about the number. The unwanted callers leave people frustrated and annoyed, so where can one..." Read more A Foreign Affair - Russian Organized Crime - Came to US, Married, Tried to Steal Everything I Own After 2 Weeks, Vicious Criminal to the End A Foreign Affair "I wrote to a girl on A Foreign Affair through their online dating service with letters and calls. She was delivered to my doorstep from Russia. Very young and beautiful..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more