I spent an hour on a very thoughtful and important (to me) review.After entering the supposed srong code when the page came back my review was gone.

This *** is never pleasant, and that is even more frustrating. People take the time out to provide these reviews u kget advertisers then take the words right out of my page. Bunch of /***.

Its this sit that is buggin the *** out of me right now.

You make it freaking difficult if not impossible to submit a review. It shouldn't take all freaking day an d three nerve pills to get word out to consumers.

This shoudl be easir.Hows that for 100 words.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Pissed Consumer?

Comments

Outspoken
Constable, New York, United States #226128

Thank you!!! finally some who is tired of typing the same thing over and over only to have it deleted by a *** security code.. don't need a 100 words for that!!!

WorkerBee

That has happened to me on other websites before as well.Ever since these code things are around, which I don't really understand the purpose of.

To save yourself the stress, what i do is after I type the review i highlight and copy it.This way if it deletes, I can just paste.

Pissed Consumer - Asking for TOO MUCH information for reviews Pissed Consumer "I have been trying to post a review here about a company that I am not happy with, and Pissed Consumer will not post my review because they keep asking..." Read more Pissed Consumer - Phony "reviews" from internet trolls! Pissed Consumer "This site is allowing internet trolls to post phony reviews attacking another site, and innocent people by their usernames. These trolls were banned from that site for harassing and bullying..." Read more Amirite - New users need NOT apply! Amirite "A friend had invited me to check out the site and my stay was brief, as was his. This is a very hostile environment from the first time logging..." Read more Pissed at Pissed Consumer NO EDITING Policy. Pissed Consumer "Pissed Consumer should allow editing.It is a world wide web publication and the author is, after all, the AUTHOR.Pissed Consumer has also posted star ratings on one of my reviews..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more