I spent an hour on a very thoughtful and important (to me) review.After entering the supposed srong code when the page came back my review was gone.

This *** is never pleasant, and that is even more frustrating. People take the time out to provide these reviews u kget advertisers then take the words right out of my page. Bunch of /***.

Its this sit that is buggin the *** out of me right now.

You make it freaking difficult if not impossible to submit a review. It shouldn't take all freaking day an d three nerve pills to get word out to consumers.

This shoudl be easir.Hows that for 100 words.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Pissed Consumer?

Comments

Outspoken
Constable, New York, United States #226128

Thank you!!! finally some who is tired of typing the same thing over and over only to have it deleted by a *** security code.. don't need a 100 words for that!!!

WorkerBee

That has happened to me on other websites before as well.Ever since these code things are around, which I don't really understand the purpose of.

To save yourself the stress, what i do is after I type the review i highlight and copy it.This way if it deletes, I can just paste.

Thai Visa - ThaiVisa Metisdead Thai Visa "Metisdead is beyond a *** and biased. He is a *** bag that now resorts to deleting posts secretively without comment. If you have a missing post it is him...." Read more Pissed Consumer - Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com Sucks ***! Pissed Consumer "Do Not Use, Nor Write Reviews For Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com! I have been writing for the Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com website which the latter part is the..." Read more Pissed Consumer Tips on How to file a successful complaint Pissed Consumer "Writing a complaint letter is an art that requires skill and thought. As any dedicated complainer knows, there are several important elements that must be included for a complaint to..." Read more Presto News Of Switzerland - Www.presto.news FAKE Giuseppe Macario SCAM Presto News Of Switzerland "Presto.news owned and authored by Giuseppe Macario also noted as Antonio Russo of Italy. Presto.news victimizes students and women. There are also litigation claims by universities against Giuseppe Macario and..." Read more Trex Decking - Trex Transcends Trex Decking "I ordered this material from a lumber yard and had a contractor build me a step/deck on my house in Oct. 2016. About a month ago it started getting white..." Read more Hair Sisters - Faulty product very poor customer service Hair Sisters "Bad customer service faulty product sending stuff out without checking their product. I ordered a lace front wig as described there were suppose to be parting space in parting space..." Read more McGeorges RV - Poor quality repair and didn't care McGeorges RV "Took RV to get roof inspected cleaned and sealed to look like the picture behind the counter. After taking 2 more weeks to get to it than quoted, they left..." Read more A Foreign Affair - Russian Organized Crime - Came to US, Married, Tried to Steal Everything I Own After 2 Weeks, Vicious Criminal to the End A Foreign Affair "I wrote to a girl on A Foreign Affair through their online dating service with letters and calls. She was delivered to my doorstep from Russia. Very young and beautiful..." Read more