Fraud by Pissedconsumer.com

Hi Ronald,

Thank you for your request to Pissed Consumer Customer Support.

Please note that initially, you contacted Google by using the "Message this business" feature on our website: https://google.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html. This communication is not publicly visible.

When leaving your message, you were notified that you were going to be automatically registered on PissedConsumer.com and agreed to our Terms of Service.

Pissed Consumer Customer Support
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Pissedconsumer tricked me by fraudulently appearing to be Google Support. I believed I was writing Google and shared sensitive information that it appears Pissedconsumer will now publish on their website.

I want my information and communication I believed was going to google to be deleted from pissedconsumer's servers.

The site may be useful in other cases but this time I was not upset with Google, I was upset about some of their customers committing fraud.

This or my message to google is not to be published. They are private communications.

Deleting account

Hi Mya,

Thank you for posting your review.

Please contact help@pissedconsumer.com regarding the deletion of your account with us.

PissedConsumer Customer Support Team
Loss
Full refund

Verified Reviewer

I want this account deleted its no good and look like it could be a scandal website that I dont like at all.

User's recommendation: Never create an account.

Thanks for all your help.

Thanks to PISSED888246**** CONSUMER, with your help,yes a long day pending issues were cleared, Meesho picked up the item, the very next day, i have complained. I got the refund amount also, the very next day. Thanks for all your help. Mary

Source: review # 3701942

Testimonial

Pissed Consumer is a paying client of Pissed Consumer and utilizes its services to proactively identify and correct customer service issues.

Pissed Consumer's reply to:

Tried to get in touch with Ticketmaster

Thank you for feedback.

Leaving a review on Pissed Consumer may increase the chances a company representative reaches out to you to resolve your issue.

You may also try contacting Ticketmaster by using the "Message this business" feature on our website: https://ticketmaster.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html

ID

This company sucks ! I needed to get in touch with Ticketmaster , but was unsuccessful !

Your company was not helpful ! Worthless !

User's recommendation: No !

This is a *** website

Dear Sir or Madam,

5) Choose the subscription you would like to cancel.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.

ID

I didn't even have a complaint but they were not satisfied with that and kept asking me what I was unhappy with I was just finding out how old my guitar was by the serial number and had to go through six pages of b*****0

User's recommendation: Will not recommend.

Want release

Dear Luci,

Thank you for your posting your review.

Please note that initially, you contacted Facebook by using the "Message this business" feature on our website: https://facebook.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html.

ID
Cons
  • Policy of not being able to edit or remove review
Preferred solution
Release from pissed consumer.

Verified Reviewer

Don't want account. I haven't used the account and do not plan to.

There's no easy path to release. I would appreciate your attention to this matter.

User's recommendation: Difficult to delete.

Bad information

Hi Sheryl,

Thank you for posting your review.

Your opinion matters most to us. We try to listen to all valuable feedbacks. Based on that, we constantly improve our services and implement new features to satisfy users’ needs.

The information will be revised by our specialists.

ID
Pros
  • Could potentially help people
Cons
  • Bad information
Preferred solution
Actual phone numbers at Ticketmaster so I can talk to a person.

Pissed Consumer - Bad information

I wanted phone numbers to call Ticketmaster. I was directed to your site.

Every single phone number you had listed was bad - either out of service signal or directed to website. No help whatsoever.

User's recommendation: May or may not be useful. Wasn't for me.

Satisfied with the outcome

Its always good when youre working with people that know how to do their job. Gentleman was very professional and understood my situation. He email me the documents I needed in order to resolve my issue.

User's recommendation: So far so good.

Miami, Florida

I will have this site in my bookmarks

I looked for an hour for a phone number after hours reading how to do stuff. Thank you pissedconsumer.com!! I will have this site in my bookmarks!

Source: review # 3692758

ID

Will definitely recommend your site

Within 24 hours of complaint to pissed consumer, Travel2Be made contact direct & refund has been received 2 days later. Thank you, will definitely recommend your site.

Source: review # 3691093

Pissed Consumer's reply to:

I am reviewing your senselessness go away

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for contacting Pissed Consumer Customer Support.

Please note that you have called Honda Financial Services through our website. While using our website you agreed to our Terms of Use and were registered as a result.

5) Choose the subscription you would like to cancel.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.

Verified Reviewer

Nothing happened I'm reviewing you your senseslessness, pissed consumer is a useless piece of junk as far as a reporting agency goes now go away and don't come back and don't send me another email go away go away go away go away

User's recommendation: Stop contacting me.

THANKS PISSED CONSUMER!!!

After my pissed consumer review they emailed me about procedures to reopen the investigation; I followed them. My new dispute investigater had my case reopened and a week and a day after the theft I received an email that there was theft and I was not at fault and the bank reimbursed all of my funds. THANKS PISSED CONSUMER!!!

Source: review # 3685337

Pissed Consumer's reply to:

I was duped when I was communicating with a website I was unhappy with, then Pissed Customer just pops up like it’s a page from the website I was communicating with. Remove my profile.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for contacting Pissed Consumer Customer Support. In order for us to better assist you, please email us at help@pissedconsumer.com

Please note that you have contacted a certain company through our website. While using our website you agreed to our Terms of Use and were registered as a result.

5) Choose the subscription you would like to cancel.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please email us at help@pissedconsumer.com

ID

I became a pissed customer totally unsolicited. I was on a website and disputing an incorrect order, then all of a sudden I realize that this site elbowed their way into my issue without letting me know that you are not affiliated with the site I was communicating with. I want my profile deleted.

Pissed Consumer's reply to:

How does one close the pissed off customer account?

Dear John,

Thank you for contacting Pissed Consumer Customer Support.

Please note that you have posted the review about American Home Shield on our website. While using our website you agreed to our Terms of Use and were registered as a result.

5) Choose the subscription you would like to cancel.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us at help@pissedconsumer.com.

CLOSE THIS ACCOUNT!

I didn't want to open this account and now I can't seem to figure out how to close it... HELP!!! what does it take?

Thanks for all your help

Thanks to PISSED CONSUMER, with your help,yes a long day pending issues were cleared, Meesho picked up the item, the very next day, i have complained. I got the refund amount also, the very next day.Thanks for all your help

Source: review # 3682787