Security code never worked

Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you for posting your review on our site.

In order to better assist you, we need more information about your account with us.
Please email us at help@pissedconsumer.com

Pissed Consumer Customer Support Team
ID

Kept typing in code after code and none of them ever worked. Couldn't change my password. Very annoying.

User's recommendation: Don't bother.

Amazon Customer service only gives you look here on out website which basically gives you FAQs and says if its not delivered by the date it will be refunded after a couple days! Which isnt helpful. Used pissedconsumer to actually send a message. Lo and behold within an hour of confirmation from PC, I got the email with my locker pickup code and confirming it had been delivered the day prior. If its that easywhy not just HAVE an actual customer support program where someone can fix it.

Source: review # 3411798

Testimonial

Pissed Consumer is a paying client of Pissed Consumer and utilizes its services to proactively identify and correct customer service issues.

That1

Dear Anthony,

Thank you for posting your reviews on our site.

We checked our records and located 1 published review you posted about Wish: https://wish.pissedconsumer.com/10/RT-P.html#move-to-review-3208066
This review does not have any pictures attached to it.

In order for us to better assist you, please specify what pictures for what review and posted from which one of your accounts on our site you are talking about.
Please email the details to help@pissedconsumer.com

Pissed Consumer Customer Support Team
Loss
You to please help me get my pictures #3208066 about wish

I have been trying to get the pictures I used on my complaint on wish.com

I lost my phone and pissed consumer are the only ones that have the pictures that I need I lost my case for,,_$ 1500.00 because I have no proof that I have paid for the order I was given a chance to get the pictures and the past two months I have been trying to get help with the pictures that pissed consumer has and told them why and I have not received a response and I have 6 day's left and I just need to get the pictures so I am BEGGING pissed consumer to please help me with this I am going to lose$1500.00 if I can't get the pictures

User's recommendation: Save the Rev and the number.

Terms of service

Hi Dwight,

Thank you for contacting Pissed Consumer Customer Support.

We are in receipt of your inquiry. Please note that it usually takes up to 7 business days to process requests of this type.

Please let us know if you have any questions or need additional information.

Preferred solution
An explanation of your terms of use if I am wrong.

Junior Reviewer

I thought defamatory comments weren't allowed per your terms of service. Has anyone looked at some comments on the Home Depot board?

It looks like someone really has it out for the Norfolk store. Here are just a few of the comment numbers: 214****, 214****, 214****, 214****, 199****, 200****, 201****, 213****, 214****, 198****, 199****, 200****, 209****, 211****, 213****.

I could keep going.

You get the idea, there are a lot of them. Am I wrong in what I think are defamatory comments, or should you be removing these?

User's recommendation: Flag comments that you feel are inappropriate.

Pissed Consumer's reply to:

I didn't write the review

Hi Kristin,

Thank you for posting your review.

Please let us know how we can assist you best in your situation - please email us at help@pissedconsumer.com

ID

I - Kristin Erickson- was accused of writing a negative review about Credit Karma. I never wrote a word.

My name and identification were stolen two years ago by my husband or someone pretending to be him when he signed up for Credit Karma, a company I didn't even know existed, in MY name but wirh HIS email, without my knowledge or permission. I had NO IDEA I was being monitored. For two years I have been terrorized. He is a computer expert who knows exactly what he's doing and now is enraged that I figured it out so is becoming nastier and more vindictive.

Credit Karma shut down my account eventually but then allowed him to open a new one in my name buy this site should do a better job of vetting out who's really behind the world. Thanks.

User's recommendation: Make sure you said it and make sure you BOUGHT it. I never paid for or ordered this App!

A Bad Situation Turned into a Great Situation

While I initially had trouble getting a contractor and contacting someone at 2-10, once I submitted the issue online with Pissed Consumer, it immediately changed for the better.

Source: review # 3391589

ID

If you get the runaround contact pissed consumer for help

The parcel was delivered same day that I contacted pissed consumer.

Source: review # 3388880

Verified Reviewer

Wanted to say I LOVE your name.

Besides that they are an awesome tool when you can't get through to a company who won't answer your calls.

User's recommendation: Use this site to let companies you won't just sit back and let them run over you.

Loss
Full refund

Poor Customer Service

Thank you for posting your review.

In order for us to better assist you, please specify what company you are having issues with.
You can email us at help@pissedconsumer.com

ID

I suspect that you are using AI Robot to handle customer's concerns and issues. No resolutions offered

User's recommendation: If no resolution, please have the face to face discussion with customer, don't hide behind keyboard.

This person donated to support our platform. Learn more

Supporter

1st REVIEW

Great opportunity for individuals to let their voices be HEARD! THANK YOU! The Ukraine is in danger - so is the USA. Be very, very careful who you vote for next voting time!

User's recommendation: Get onboard!

Huntsville, Texas
Product
Affirm Account
Full refund
Pissed Consumer's reply to:

I got my issue resolved and now they want to charge you $1 to close your review.

Thank you for posting your review.
Please note that we do not and never have been unpublishing any content for money.

Please contact help@pissedconsumer.com if you have any questions.

ID

I just want you to close my case. Blocking you and not sending you a penny. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

cheque arrived in the post

Trying to reclaim an illegally issued fine was impossible until Pissed Consumer gave me an alternative em address not published by Parkingeye. Within 3 days of sending an em I had a reply and a cheque arrived in the post.

Source: review # 3381364

No help when needed.

Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you for your feedback.
In order to assist you better, please provide us with a review ID that needs to be unpublished.

Pissed Consumer Team
ID

I wrote an email to a certain company or so I thought. Turns out it was a bad review and now I'm having problems deleting it.

Your email

I just got an email in which you urged everyone to call their government officials to urge involvement in the Ukraine and to fully voice their opinion. Suggesting that concerned citizens should go into a long description about their concerns is INCORRECT! If someone rattles on for more than a minute or two, that limits the amount of time other respondents with the same concerns have and whether or not they can be heard. In that sort of call, it is important that MORE people can be HEARD! If one person goes on and on they are not accomplishing anything! Congressional staffs are limited and if one person ties up the line it is anti-climatic and of no use. I used to be in that type of position and the person who is taking the calls is judged on the number of calls taken--if that person does not perform adequately they will be removed from that position.Be brief and to the point.
Homosassa, Florida

Junk or spam mail

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for posting your review.

In order for us to better assist you, please email us at help@pissedconsumer.com and specify what email address you used to create an account on our site.

Preferred solution
get me the *** from your mailing list

I have never signed up for anything for this site but somehow Im receiving spam mail. This is ***

User's recommendation: spam mailer.