Show reviews that mention
email site account service website customer complaint information emails source
Filter review

Your Website

Hi Janet,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please accept our apologies for any inconveniences you experienced while using our website.

We do monitor the content on our website and we have the whole Department for it. Nevertheless, sometimes due to the volume of the content we receive, some content is queued to be checked. this is exactly what happened in your situation.

We checked the comments under your review and the abusive ones were removed. even though we are a review platform for everyone to speak up, we want to maintain non-violent communication between the users and the companies.

If there is anything else we can assist you with, please let us know through https://www.pissedconsumer.com/contact/general-inquiry.html.

Preferred solution
Pissed Consumer to monitor and maintain a safe environment on their web site for their customers.

I will never use your website again to address dissatisfaction issue's with other companies. I submitted a review regarding a meal I bought from my local Wendy's and I have never been so verbally abused by others hijacking the thread, accusing me of "wanting something free", "being on public assistance" and suggesting I go to "soup kitchens for my free meals".

Another writer interjected with stories of "beating his grandmother" and other wild comments.

I reported all of these yet continue to be verbally assaulted on your forum. As the owner of this website you should have much better control and supervision of this type of issues.

User's recommendation: Do NOT use unless you enjoy being verbally assaulted.

Pissed Consumer's reply to:

I want to delete my account

Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you for your request to Pissed Consumer.

Please note that initially, you contacted SkipTheDishes by using the "Message this business" feature on our website: https://skipthedishes.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html.

When leaving your message, you were notified that you were going to be automatically registered on PissedConsumer.com and agreed to our Terms of Service.

5) Choose the subscription you would like to cancel.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us through https://www.pissedconsumer.com/contact/general-inquiry.html.

ID
#3209881 Review #3209881 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Verified Reviewer

I want to delete my account I dont want it any more so can you guys help me delete this account thank you

Incorrect Personal Info

Hi Ken,

Thank you for contacting Pissed Consumer.

Please note that our system automatically generates posters' nicknames.

In order to change your nickname, please follow the steps below:
4) Choose "Personal info" from the drop-down menu;
5) Press the edit icon next to your current nickname;
6) Enter a new username;
7) Press the "Save" button.

Should you have further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at help@pissedconsumer.com.

ID
#3206942 Review #3206942 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Verified Reviewer

I am not Ken C ovj. Please remove the information relating to that person.

My contact information is correct.

Ken Cooper

Criminal offense

Dear Sir or Madam,

We are sorry to hear about your experience with our website.

Please note that you posted this review anonymously, so we are unable to locate your account to check our records and assist you.

Please email us at help@pissedconsumer.com using the email address you received correspondence from us to.

We are looking forward to your email.

ID
#3206712 Review #3206712 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Preferred solution
Make sure customer knows they are interacting with you instead of their intended company.

I feel violated because I thought I was interacting with one company and then I find that somehow my communications are going to you.

Personally I feel this is a criminal offense.

Very disappointed in Pissed Consumer

Hi Janice,

Thank you for contacting Pissed Consumer.

You posted a review about Amazon UK on our website: https://amazon-uk.pissedconsumer.com/order-for-a-christmas-carol-by-charles-dickens-202112123149987.html?redirect_b=1.

ID
#3204915 Review #3204915 is a subjective opinion of poster.

I informed Pissed Consumer about my unhappiness with an Amazon product, a faulty book, and have heard nothing from them or Amazon. Meanwhile I've read many reports from other people criticising Pissed Consumer. You are clearly a useless organisation!

How did you know?

Thank you for your feedback.

Unfortunately, we could not locate your account, since you posted your review anonymously.

In order for us to check our records and provide you with a full response, please email us at help@pissedconsumer.com using the email address you registered with on our website.

ID
#3204087 Review #3204087 is a subjective opinion of poster.

I had an issue with eBay, and pissed consumer sent me an email shortly after.

How did you know?? I'm bothered by this

Pissed Consumer's reply to:

My comments are not showing up!

Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.
We are sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced while using our website.

If you are using a new device or a new browser, indeed, you will need to log in every time to your existing account. This is how general logic and online security works.
On the other hand, our website allows anonymous comments, so there is no obligation to register or sign in in order to write a posting.

Since you posted this review anonymously, we were unable to locate your account on our website and check our records. Please email us at help@pissedconsumer.com stating the email address you registered with us with. After, we will locate also the postings you claim to be missing.

If you have any further questions, you can also include them in your email.

ID
#3201052 Review #3201052 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Ive registered for an account using Facebook. Much easier that way, Ive been reading Samsung reviews and have made a few comments.

Its calling me a new reviewer although Ive been on pissed consumer for years.

It also only has me commenting as a guess or sign in commentator.

Do I have to sign in every time I post a comment??? Now this morning I signed in and started reading the reviews and had a few comments to make.

Well, theyve all disappeared!! My comments are clean, no insulting, polite, and may even be handy for some complaining reviews.

Why am I only listed as a new reviewer ? New reviewers have less credibility than the experienced one

Why can I post only as a guest or signing witch means I have to sign all my information again?

To top it all off, I re-read some reviews and comments made and, except for my review initially regarding Samsung phones, my reply comment can no longer be found as if I never wrote them.

Maybe I should go to TrustPilot where this isnt happening? Whats the explanation?

User's recommendation: Make sure your comments don’t disappear.

Question

Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you for letting us know about this issue. We apologize for any difficulties you may be experiencing with our site.

In order for us to better assist you, please be so kind to provide as much information about the issue as possible by answering the questions below:

1) Did you receive an error message? What did it say?
2) What Internet browser did you use? If it was Internet Explorer, please provide us with its version.
3) Did you experience this issue before?

Also, please describe the steps you took so that we can reproduce the issue. If you can provide the screenshots, it will also help.

As soon as we receive the details from you at help@pissedconsumer.com, we will do our best to resolve the issue.

*By responding to this, you authorize Pissed Consumer Customer Support staff to log into your account for the purposes of troubleshooting the issue you are reporting here. You understand that this means you may temporarily be logged out of your user account during the investigation.

ID
#3195449 Review #3195449 is a subjective opinion of poster.

You that I can't remember my password and that you have these gummed up letters that makes it hard for anyone to get onto your webpage

User's recommendation: Can't get on.

No way to unsubscribe

Dear Sir or Madam

Thank you for contacting Pissed Consumer.

Please note that you have called ed Bath and Beyond through our website. While using our website you agreed to our Terms of Use and were registered as a result.

ID
#3192164 Review #3192164 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Cons
  • No way to get out of this website
REMOVE ME ASAP

Tried emailed instructions there is NO PHONE, UNSUBSCRIBE OPTION IN DROP DOWN MENU AND NO way to contact these people directly. Phone number given was only for MasterCard users which I did not use.

Increased frustration because number was USELESS.

Seriously this is the most FRAUDULENT website ever. USER BEWARE!

User's recommendation: STAY FAR FAR AWAY.

Can't close account

Hi Jo,

Thank you for contacting Pissed Consumer.

Please note that you have called Shaw Cable through our website. While using our website you agreed to our Terms of Use and were registered as a result.

ID
#3191641 Review #3191641 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Cons
  • Spammy site doesnt require new accounts to be confirmed
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Update by user Dec 27, 2021

*** *** at Pissed Consumer claim I called a company that I did not. They don't require accounts to confirm their email address after they create an account before they use the site. I know this, because the only way I found out about this *** site is because of an email notification about a review someone else made using my email address.

Original review posted by user Dec 23, 2021

Some *** in Canada used my information to create an account on here and contact some business claiming to be me, and I don't see any way to close the account.

love your pissed consumer team

I appreciate you guys!All it told me was that it was expired and it's actually on auto pay. You guys got me fixed up in just a few minutes.

Source: review # 3192875

Testimonial

Pissed Consumer is a paying client of Pissed Consumer and utilizes its services to proactively identify and correct customer service issues.

ID
#3204690 Review #3204690 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Misleading

Hi Sheryle,

Thank you for your request to Pissed Consumer.

Please note that initially, you contacted Amazon Canada by using the "Message this business" feature on our website: https://amazon-canada.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html.

ID
#3190108 Review #3190108 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Cons
  • Misleading
Preferred solution
Allow us to close our accounts with you and remove our reviews .

Verified Reviewer

Your website is misleading consumers. Many of us are lead to believe we are corresponding directly with a particular company only to find we are corresponding with you in the middle of that correspondence.

The review is being posted on your website stausNot cool. You will then make money cleaning up online reputations.

User's recommendation: Watch out for Pissedconsumer.com.

Fraudulent email collection

Thank you for contacting Pissed Consumer.

Please note that you have called to American Airlines through our website. While using our website you agreed to our Terms of Use and were registered as a result.

5) Choose the subscription you would like to cancel.

If you have any further questions, please let us know at help@pissedconsumer.com.

ID

I did not sign up for this. I followed a link to try and call customer service. Sneaky Google search on your part!

User's recommendation: Don’t use pisssed customers!

Contacting me.

Thank you for your feedback.

We could not locate your account, because you posted this review anonymously.

5) Choose the subscription you would like to cancel.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at help@pissedconsumer.com.

ID

Im pissed that Pissed Consumer contacted me.

Ive never had any dealings with your Company. Its strange I got great customer service from Amazon and then and email from your company.

Your company has pissed me off. You have an issue with Amazon, I dont!

Unauthorized account

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Pissed Consumer.

Please note that you have called GoBank through our website. While using our website you agreed to our Terms of Use and were registered as a result.

ID

Someone opened up this account and it's not me but somehow I managed to get onto this account so whoever has opened this account is pretending to be me and that's not a good thing because I will have my attorney on y'all if you do not close this account out because someone has stole all my information and think they're going to get away with it and if y'all continue to let this account stay open then y'all are allowing it to so I suggest you close it out I don't care how you do it but get my info off of it