Very pleased I found Pissed Consumer!

The phone number provided, I was able to reach a human to help me change my flight. I needed both a date and city change.

Source: review # 3816204

Testimonial

Pissed Consumer is a paying client of Pissed Consumer and utilizes its services to proactively identify and correct customer service issues.

Your website is pointless

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Thank you for posting your review.

Your inquiry will be processed in the order it was received.

Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.

ID

.pissedconsumer.com If you are going to put out a website at least pay attention to it! Half of your so-called Walmart phone numbers either go nowhere or have nothing to do with Walmart! How exactly is that helpful?

User's recommendation: Don't Bother.

You are a scam

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please accept our apologies for any inconveniences connected with using our website.

Unfortunately, we could not locate your account, due to your complaint being posted anonymously.

In order to better assist you, please email us at help@pissedconsumer.com providing the email address you received the registration confirmation from us.

We are looking forward to your message.

ID

You will not delete my PII, in compliance with CCPA/CPRA, and will not provide me with the legally required contact info on your websites or communications, to make the request. Youre acting illegally on many fronts here.

User's recommendation: Run the f away SCAM!!!

Frustration with getting Hotels.com customer service

I have a complaint about charges made by Hotels.com. I tried to find an address or phone number of Hotels.com or Expedia to obtain redress. I searched everywhere on line and could not find a live person for Hotels.com or Expedia to contact. I went to PissedConsumer and found the information I needed right away.

User's recommendation: Use PissedConsumer to help find merchants that hide from phone calls and complaints.

ID
#3811944 Review #3811944 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Loss
Preferred solution
Publish customer complaint phone with a live person attendant on line and on merchant web page

Not really a service

Dear Geoffrey,

Thank you for posting our review.

We have checked our database and, unfortunately, could not find any record of you contacting any company on our website.
Please specify what company you are referring to and email us at help@pissedconsumer.com

Preferred solution
An answer that is useful

I asked a question and they checked and confirmed that the business I was complaining about got my message in a no reply email.

I still have not had any contact from this company, so what was the point of the service that Pissed consumer actually offer?

User's recommendation: Don't waste your time using this!

Incorrect contact info

Hi Dianna,

Thank you for your request to Pissed Consumer Customer Support.

Your inquiry will be processed in the order it was received.

Verified Reviewer

Telephone contact number incorrect...can't contact with wrong number. When calling another biz not Shoppok

User's recommendation: Get correct number.

Pissed Consumer's reply to:

I through l was contacting amazon but this site l can’t find the unsubscribe page so l don’t use these anymore it just crap

Hi Susan,

Thank you for posting your review.

Please note that you have called Amazon through our website. While using our website you agreed to our Terms of Use and were registered as a result.

5) Choose the subscription you would like to cancel.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.

ID
Cons
  • Gun
Preferred solution
Unsubscribe in my name remove from your platform all together.

Its a joke, I was trying to reach Amazon about a legitimate problem. But it still get this website I am looking how to unsubscribe all they are doing is collecting data for what. My recommendation no one use this site for any reason.

Unsubscribe

ID

Please dont waste my time with the uninformed opinions and propaganda that originates from Yale professors.

User's recommendation: Unsubscribe from pissed consumer spam.

Pissed Consumer's reply to:

I can't rate you because I have a problem of not being able to talk voice able.

Hi,

Thank you for letting us know about this issue. We apologize for any difficulties you may be experiencing with our site.

In order for us to better assist you, please be so kind to provide as much information about the issue as possible by answering the questions below:

1) Did you receive an error message? What did it say?
2) What Internet browser did you use? If it was Internet Explorer, please provide us with its version.
3) Did you experience this issue before?
Also, please describe the steps you took so that we can reproduce the issue. If you can provide the screenshots, it will also help.

Please email us at help@pissedconsumer.com, we will do our best to resolve the issue.

By responding to this email, you authorize Pissed Consumer Customer Support staff to log into your account for the purposes of troubleshooting the issue you are reporting here. You understand that this means you may temporarily be logged out of your user account during the investigation.

Update by user Jul 19, 2022

I was directed to you by Afterpay, I could not get into my online account. I still can't.

I was confused of where you fitted in my complaint, until this day, my confusion stands. I would like an expanded explanation of who you are.

Original review posted by user Jul 18, 2022

I could not get into my online account. I used the correct User ID and password but I was still denied.we need verbal contact .

*** poor Pissed Consumer

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for posting your review on our site.

You can verify the email address associated with your account. Please follow the steps below:

- Go to PissedConsumer.com;
- Click on the profile icon on the toolbar;
- Choose "Personal info" from the drop-down menu;
- Press the "Send confirmation" button under your email address.

The verification email is sent to the registered address right away.

If you still have any difficulties with email reset, please let us know what errors or messages you are getting.

Should you have further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at help@pissedconsumer.com

PissedConsumer Customer Support Team
Product
Pissed Consumer Website

Wrote a complaint about/to MSC cruise line apparently thru Pissed Consumer. Before accepting complaint, had to receive and enter a code to verify email address.

Never received a code and therefore could not submit complaint. Total waste of time and energy.

Interesting to note I am submitting a complaint on Pissed Consumer tDon'Don'hru Pissed Consumer. Wonder if I will have to verify with a code this time?

User's recommendation: Don't waste you time with Pissed Consumer.

Pissed Consumer's reply to:

FILTHY NAME AND WON'T STOP SENDING ME TRASH!!!!!!

5) Choose the subscription you would like to cancel.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us at help@pissedconsumer.com

ID

Don't know how I got on this filthy named website and have asked repeatedly to not sent me stuff - I hate their name and feel violated having to see it over and over. I would not use such a website- EVER - simply because of the filthy language in this content. anything would be better than cursing to get someone's attention on line - I have asked to be removed I have tried to block and still they harass me several times a day - GO AWAY AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

User's recommendation: RUN, RUN FAST AND HOPE THEY WILL SOMEDAY LEAVE YOU ALONE.

This person donated to support our platform. Learn more

Supporter

Verified Reviewer

Obtain customer service phone number and email for Kucoin

Easy to use.. Obtained email and customer support phone number for Kucoin. I was able to submit my email request to Kucoin right on the Pissed Consumer website. I haven't heard from Kucoin yet. So I'm hoping that the email on Pissed Consumer is correct. I'll call customer support at Kucoin to followup.
Preferred solution
Question answered by Kucoin customer support

Advanced Reviewer

I wanna know why y'all took my points away and set me back and here they js dictating my live I still can't go live and the restriction over with so are y'all for civil wrongs or civil rights

y'all take my points and I'ma submit them steady tryna stalk monitor dictate harass my messages and I still can not go live on my main accounts maybe I got to put a complaint in against y'all cause I dnt understand why y'all took my points explain to me why my points was stolen and here I am Rey submit my live still being dictated I can't even do wat iam entitled to and can rarely use my accounts on top of that my religious beliefs is steady being violated so I wanna know.ehy y'all taken my points after y'all put them Wednesday that's hypocritical if y'all not willing to work with me lmk cause disability violating my rights as well this is a serious on going matter and y'all playing with me and dnt seem like y'all helping civil wrongs not rights why y'all take my points I'm Rey report y'all facts how y'all give me the points Wednesday and by Friday the points was gone 485 y'all not good for civil rights and I'ma put it out there weird mtfs right with them y'all covering them now at this point fake *** pissed consumer and ik law and my rights why y'all take my points nothing civil rights about that hypocritical *** *** tf and I'm real y'all fake then still gotta deal with weirdos commenting harassing my posts after I say I'm not interested over and over report them nothing happens I dnt think yall help with civil rights yall taken my points dnt help and now ain't no pictures downloading y'all weird as *** I just Rey stop and report y'all not real facts

User's recommendation: Nope y'all took points after y'all gave them that's weird nothing civil.right about wat y'all did.

Apology

Advanced Reviewer

Pissed Consumer - Y’all took my points away after I received a advance viewer I’m advertising for y’all and all seems bad
After I received the advanced viewer badge and a 1000 something points I now have 485 why is dat thats hypocritical that was Wednesday its Saturday wat changed are yall hear for rights or are yall false advertising ima need it kno because this is unacceptable are yall ignoring and looking pass it cause ik law and my rights so help me understand where is my points are yall playing this is a serious on going matter so are yall protecting civil wrongs or civil rights?

User's recommendation: Not sure y’all stealing points.

Martinsburg, West Virginia

This website will change my life!

Get Pissed Customer this website will be your best friend for lifes s you will love this website so what are you waiting for get this now!

User's recommendation: Use this website now.

Johnston, Rhode Island