What Their Customers Are Saying

?

All testimonials are provided and verified by Pissed Consumer. Verified testimonials on Pissed Consumer is a paid feature of the platform.

Thanks for your all good service and cooperation.

Pissed Consumer
Flightnetwork-A quick and cost-effective way to buy air tickets We have heard from FlightNetwork that they have processed our refund which will reach our account within 5 Business days.We really appreciate their excellent service, and especially thank you- PissedConsumer for your important role in transmitting the information. We are sure we will receive a refund soon.

Source: review # 3972453

Read

Good company that rendered quality service.

Pissed Consumer
Looking for quality service and good human relationship , pissed consumer is one of those I can recommend to everybody for patronage based on my little interaction with the company. Firstly, I would like to say thank you to pissed consumer. Their service is okay and prompt in action. Though my request to PayPal has not been resolved.

Source: review # 3955429

Read

Much appreciated for your help

Pissed Consumer
My Sons account was stolen, with the help of Pissed Consumer getting me in touch with Steam I was able to get it returned, customer service was quick and happy to help, they was polite and professional and gave human response, not some scripted nonsense which was a breath of fresh air, their ticket system was nice and simple to use. I'll be sure to use PC again if needed. Regards.

Source: review # 3936479

Verified Reviewer

Pick an alternate name please

Good morning - It would be kind if you had an alternative for your name. Not everyone is angry that has a complaint or a problem. I wish you peace and safety. Kimberly
ID
#4019242 Review #4019242 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Preferred solution
Peace and respect for everyone in the world regardless of opinions race or creed

Incorrect Phone number on page

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Thank you for posting your review.

Your inquiry will be processed in the order it was received.

Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.

Preferred solution
Please remove the phone number 818-597-7314 from the Bell South complaint page. We are NOT Bell South and should not be contacted.

Verified Reviewer

The phone number for a City Hall in Agoura Hills, CA is listed as the number to call for help with any Bell South issues. We get 10 calls a day from the mid-west asking us to solve their email/phone issues for Bell South.

Please remove the following phone number from the pissedconsumer site as soon as possible!

818-597-****. this number has NOTHING to do with Bell South.

Thank you.

Assistance from Nikken

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for contacting the customer service team. We apologize for any difficulties you may be experiencing with PissedConsumer.com.

You can verify the email address associated with your account. Please follow the steps below:

- Go to PissedConsumer.com;
- Click on the profile icon on the toolbar;
- Choose "Personal info" from the drop-down menu;
- Press the "Send confirmation" button under your email address.

The verification email is sent to the registered address right away.

If you still have any difficulties with email reset, please let us know what errors or messages you are getting.

Should you have further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Pissed Consumer Customer Support
ID

I wrote a detailed message requesting information about obtaining replacements for my product then learned it was the Pissed Consumer website. After attempting to send the message, a pop-up stated Nikken would not receive my message without providing my e-mail and that a code was being sent to me to be entered on the message form. There was a five-minute window to obtain this...I'm still waiting!

User's recommendation: No recommendations.

Pissed Consumer's reply to:

My account was disabled and I can't login

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for letting us know about this issue. We apologize for any difficulties you may be experiencing with our site.

In order for us to better assist you, please be so kind to provide as much information about the issue as possible by answering the questions below:

1) Did you receive an error message? What did it say?
2) What Internet browser did you use? If it was Internet Explorer, please provide us with its version.
3) Did you experience this issue before?
Also, please describe the steps you took so that we can reproduce the issue. If you can provide the screenshots, it will also help.

In order to better assist you, please email us at help@pissedconsumer.com.
As soon as we receive the details from you, we will do our best to resolve the issue.

By responding to this email, you authorize Pissed Consumer Customer Support staff to log into your account for the purposes of troubleshooting the issue you are reporting here. You understand that this means you may temporarily be logged out of your user account during the investigation.

Pissed Consumer Customer Support

Pissed Consumer - My account was disabled and I can't login
Pissed Consumer - My account was disabled and I can't login

My account ins cannot log in. Please recover my account this problem.

Please solve this problem. Thank you.

User's recommendation: My account cannot login.

Constant ***

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for posting your review on our site.

To unsubscribe please follow these steps:
1) Go to PissedConsumer.com;
2) Log in to your account;
3) Click on the profile icon on the toolbar (upper right corner of the page);
4) Select "Notifications" from the drop-down menu;
5) Choose the subscription you would like to cancel.

Alternatively, please email us at help@pissedconsumer.com

PissedConsumer Customer Support Team
ID

I WAS FORCED TO SIGN UP FOR THIS CRAP JUST TO GET MCDONALDS AUSTRALIA HEAD OFFICE PH NUMBER. I DONT WANT OR NEED THIS *** BUT THERE IS NO UNSUBSCRIBE LINK SO IM FORCED TO GET THEIR *** NOW!!!

User's recommendation: DONT USE THIS CRAP.

Attempted to Contact eBay Through PissedConsumer.com

Your website did nothing to help me reach a customer service rep at eBay. Had to use a different route.

User's recommendation: Don’t use pissedconsumers.com. It’s a waste of time.

Highlands Ranch, Colorado

Questions about prime

I have no problem with Amazon whatsoever, unless they *** the name Pissed Consumer. I am not a prude, far from it, but the Name is not business like. Most companies do not tolerate a consumer using foul language why have it in the company name.com

User's recommendation: Complain like myself.

Newmarket, Ontario

Frustrated

Pissed consumer is just as bad as eBay! You did not help contact eBay about my issue which was supposed to be the whole point of your website! Complete waste of time!

User's recommendation: Don’t use Pissed Consumer.

Saint Johns, Newfoundland And Labrador
Cons
  • Putting holds on experienced high feedback sellers
Preferred solution
An explanation as to why my funds were put on a 21 day hold when I have almost 80 feedbacks with 100% positive feedback! Absolutely ridiculous

Points

Dear Kim,

Thank you for posting your review.

Every time you post content and/or perform certain actions on PissedConsumer.com, you receive Expert Points.
Please visit this page to learn more about our Expert Program: https://www.pissedconsumer.com/expert-program.html

Preferred solution
Need to find out how the program points work

Verified Reviewer

What are the points for and what do u use them on dont know how this program works just trying it out

Contact Pissed Consumer Customer Service

United States
Contact Pissed Consumer Customer Service

Pissed Consumer Blog

Pissed Consumer's reply to:

EVERY SINGLE NUMBER I FOUND FOR PISSED CUSTOMERS IN THE HOUR I SEARCH AND SEARCHED, NOT ONE OF TGE NUMBERS WAS THERES!!!!! One number was someone’s actual home residence!! Unacceptable! Review, yes!

Dear Dan,

Thank you for posting your review.

Unfortunately, we do not provide phone support currently.

Feel free to email us at help@pissedconsumer.com if you have any questions.

Verified Reviewer

EVERY SINGLE NUMBER I FOUND FOR PISSED CUSTOMERS IN THE HOUR I SEARCH AND SEARCHED, NOT ONE OF TGE NUMBERS WAS THERES!!! One number was someones actual home residence!!

Unacceptable! Review, yes please!

WRONG INFORMATION

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Thank you for posting your review.

Your inquiry will be processed in the order it was received.

Don't trust

These people popped up when I goggled England RFU, and appeared at first sight to have more details than the RFU site itself... how wrong was I

This site is very misleading in relation to the contact numbers it provides, (from memory) there were 2 numbers that were titled as General Enquiries, one was the RFU's number that I had previously used, and failed on.

Great I thought lets try the other number...

NAH!!! It was the RFU shop Order enquires line.

User's recommendation: Don't trust the info provided to get you anywhere.

Advanced Reviewer

Terrible service

They keep asking about service from a company(fruggo) and if it's been resolved, which it hasn't, and I keep telling them what's happening or what I've done to correct it. Even if I'm still having a problem with the company they won't step-in to help. It seems that they are just a sounding board for disgruntled people. I, for one am going to stop using their service. They're not worth it.

User's recommendation: Beware of them.

Loss
Full refund
Pissed Consumer's reply to:

Because they've tried to charge me while I was trying to contact after pay they asked for my card info

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for posting your review on our site.

Please note that we are neutral online review platform connecting businesses and consumers. Since our services are free of charge for our users, we never ask for any payment details from our users.

PissedConsumer Customer Support
ID
#3920049 Review #3920049 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Loss
Apology

They are posed as afterpay costumer service representative I tried to get help with login and the tried to charge me asking me to put my card in there so they can help me reach afterpay. I think this a scam

User's recommendation: Do not go anywhere near the site.

May God bless that guy who thought of such site.

People should make use your site for such problems. You should grow further in all the areas including the issues with GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENTS. The far most problem with LIMEROAD is that they not maintaining option for the customer to reach them. No mail ID and No Phone No anywhere in their site. NOTHING. Very unethical of them. Utter nonsense with very wrong intensions. They did not deliver my orders for more than THREE WEEKS and No option for me to contact them. I was struggling to cancel the orders for knowingly they have formed their site critical. Post cancellation, my money is lying there and no refund. MOST IMPORTANTLY I AM NOT ABLE TO REACH THEM FOR ANY PROBLEM I AM FACING. You came handy at the right moment. Your site helped me to get back my money.

Source: review # 3917017

Testimonial

Pissed Consumer is a paying client of Pissed Consumer and utilizes its services to proactively identify and correct customer service issues.

Red light on cricut explore air 2

I tried calling Cricut through Pissed Consumer and all it did was give me ads. I went directly to Cricut 's website and called the number provided there and was helped immediately. I received my new Cricut in a few days.

User's recommendation: Don't use Pissed Consumer.

Louisville, Kentucky

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article