What Their Customers Are Saying

?

All testimonials are provided and verified by Pissed Consumer. Verified testimonials on Pissed Consumer is a paid feature of the platform.

Thank u pissed consumer.com!!

Pissed Consumer
I resolved my billing and membership conflict. You guys were fantastic and helped me tremendously.

Source: review # 3758645

Thanks.

Pissed Consumer
Through the site "pissedconsumer.com", I managed to contact ASOS to give me the money for two product returns. Thanks to this site, I was contacted by ASOS and my issue was resolved. Thanks. Daniela Popa

Source: review # 3754667

Read

Kudos to pissed consumer.

Pissed Consumer
My issue with chipper cash has been resolved. Shortly after i sent the review code to the company. It is a relief to me now that I've got my cash back. I appreciate your efforts, your support and your follow-up by making my goal achievable.Thanks

Source: review # 3735751

Privacy

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for contacting Pissed Consumer Customer Support.

Please note that you have called Amazon through our website. While using our website you agreed to our Terms of Use and were registered as a result.

5) Choose the subscription you would like to cancel.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.

Pissed Consumer - Privacy

This company violated my privacy as I was on the phone with Amazon. They completely spied on me!

Intrusion of privacy. I never requested an email from them, now reporting company to the Feds

Fraud notice

Hi Terrence,

Thank you for posting your review on our site.

Please specify how we can assist you further. Please email us at help@pissedconsumer.com

PissedConsumer Customer Support Team
ID

My new complaint is about "Pissed Consumer". I NEVER invited, or meant to go through Pissed Concumer I simply searched for Amazon Customer Service phone Number on Google. Shame in Google to use Pissed ConsumAvoid all email from Pissed Consumerer to route people!

Pissed Consumer's reply to:

I have blocked this company and continue to receive emails.

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are sorry for any inconveniences connected with using our website.

5) Choose the subscription you would like to cancel.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us at help@pissedconsumer.com.

ID
#3820807 Review #3820807 is a subjective opinion of poster.

I made one partial report on their website, and then tried to discontinue using them. Have asked repeatedly to be removed from the email lists, and have blocked them from my emails; however, I continue to receive emails from them. -- How can they be stopped from communicating with me?

User's recommendation: Don't use them.

Nonresolution

Thank you for posting your review on our site.

Please note that since you have been posting anonymously, we could not locate your account.

In order to better assist you, please email us at help@pissedconsumer.com.

PissedConsumer Customer Support
ID
#3819490 Review #3819490 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Still waiting for a solution that works. Just being a pissed consumer doesnt mean the problem gets fixed.

User's recommendation: This .com doesn’t do anything.

Your website is pointless

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Thank you for posting your review.

Your inquiry will be processed in the order it was received.

Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.

ID

.pissedconsumer.com If you are going to put out a website at least pay attention to it! Half of your so-called Walmart phone numbers either go nowhere or have nothing to do with Walmart! How exactly is that helpful?

User's recommendation: Don't Bother.

You are a scam

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please accept our apologies for any inconveniences connected with using our website.

Unfortunately, we could not locate your account, due to your complaint being posted anonymously.

In order to better assist you, please email us at help@pissedconsumer.com providing the email address you received the registration confirmation from us.

We are looking forward to your message.

ID

You will not delete my PII, in compliance with CCPA/CPRA, and will not provide me with the legally required contact info on your websites or communications, to make the request. Youre acting illegally on many fronts here.

User's recommendation: Run the f away SCAM!!!

Frustration with getting Hotels.com customer service

I have a complaint about charges made by Hotels.com. I tried to find an address or phone number of Hotels.com or Expedia to obtain redress. I searched everywhere on line and could not find a live person for Hotels.com or Expedia to contact. I went to PissedConsumer and found the information I needed right away.

User's recommendation: Use PissedConsumer to help find merchants that hide from phone calls and complaints.

ID
#3811944 Review #3811944 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Loss
Preferred solution
Publish customer complaint phone with a live person attendant on line and on merchant web page

Not really a service

Dear Geoffrey,

Thank you for posting our review.

We have checked our database and, unfortunately, could not find any record of you contacting any company on our website.
Please specify what company you are referring to and email us at help@pissedconsumer.com

Preferred solution
An answer that is useful

I asked a question and they checked and confirmed that the business I was complaining about got my message in a no reply email.

I still have not had any contact from this company, so what was the point of the service that Pissed consumer actually offer?

User's recommendation: Don't waste your time using this!

Incorrect contact info

Hi Dianna,

Thank you for your request to Pissed Consumer Customer Support.

Your inquiry will be processed in the order it was received.

Verified Reviewer

Telephone contact number incorrect...can't contact with wrong number. When calling another biz not Shoppok

User's recommendation: Get correct number.

Contact Pissed Consumer Customer Service

Add phone number
Contact Pissed Consumer Customer Service

Pissed Consumer Blog

Pissed Consumer's reply to:

I through l was contacting amazon but this site l can’t find the unsubscribe page so l don’t use these anymore it just crap

Hi Susan,

5) Choose the subscription you would like to cancel.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.

ID
Cons
  • Gun
Preferred solution
Unsubscribe in my name remove from your platform all together.

Its a joke, I was trying to reach Amazon about a legitimate problem. But it still get this website I am looking how to unsubscribe all they are doing is collecting data for what. My recommendation no one use this site for any reason.

Unsubscribe

ID

Please dont waste my time with the uninformed opinions and propaganda that originates from Yale professors.

User's recommendation: Unsubscribe from pissed consumer spam.

Pissed Consumer's reply to:

I can't rate you because I have a problem of not being able to talk voice able.

Hi,

Thank you for letting us know about this issue. We apologize for any difficulties you may be experiencing with our site.

In order for us to better assist you, please be so kind to provide as much information about the issue as possible by answering the questions below:

1) Did you receive an error message? What did it say?
2) What Internet browser did you use? If it was Internet Explorer, please provide us with its version.
3) Did you experience this issue before?
Also, please describe the steps you took so that we can reproduce the issue. If you can provide the screenshots, it will also help.

Please email us at help@pissedconsumer.com, we will do our best to resolve the issue.

By responding to this email, you authorize Pissed Consumer Customer Support staff to log into your account for the purposes of troubleshooting the issue you are reporting here. You understand that this means you may temporarily be logged out of your user account during the investigation.

Update by user Jul 19, 2022

I was directed to you by Afterpay, I could not get into my online account. I still can't.

I was confused of where you fitted in my complaint, until this day, my confusion stands. I would like an expanded explanation of who you are.

Original review posted by user Jul 18, 2022

I could not get into my online account. I used the correct User ID and password but I was still denied.we need verbal contact .

*** poor Pissed Consumer

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for posting your review on our site.

You can verify the email address associated with your account. Please follow the steps below:

- Go to PissedConsumer.com;
- Click on the profile icon on the toolbar;
- Choose "Personal info" from the drop-down menu;
- Press the "Send confirmation" button under your email address.

The verification email is sent to the registered address right away.

If you still have any difficulties with email reset, please let us know what errors or messages you are getting.

Should you have further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at help@pissedconsumer.com

PissedConsumer Customer Support Team
Product
Pissed Consumer Website

Wrote a complaint about/to MSC cruise line apparently thru Pissed Consumer. Before accepting complaint, had to receive and enter a code to verify email address.

Never received a code and therefore could not submit complaint. Total waste of time and energy.

Interesting to note I am submitting a complaint on Pissed Consumer tDon'Don'hru Pissed Consumer. Wonder if I will have to verify with a code this time?

User's recommendation: Don't waste you time with Pissed Consumer.

Pissed Consumer's reply to:

FILTHY NAME AND WON'T STOP SENDING ME TRASH!!!!!!

ID

Don't know how I got on this filthy named website and have asked repeatedly to not sent me stuff - I hate their name and feel violated having to see it over and over. I would not use such a website- EVER - simply because of the filthy language in this content. anything would be better than cursing to get someone's attention on line - I have asked to be removed I have tried to block and still they harass me several times a day - GO AWAY AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

User's recommendation: RUN, RUN FAST AND HOPE THEY WILL SOMEDAY LEAVE YOU ALONE.

This person donated to support our platform. Learn more

Supporter

Verified Reviewer

Obtain customer service phone number and email for Kucoin

Easy to use.. Obtained email and customer support phone number for Kucoin. I was able to submit my email request to Kucoin right on the Pissed Consumer website. I haven't heard from Kucoin yet. So I'm hoping that the email on Pissed Consumer is correct. I'll call customer support at Kucoin to followup.
Preferred solution
Question answered by Kucoin customer support

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article