Show reviews that mention
site email account website complaint service source customer information emails
Filter review

What Their Customers Are Saying

?

All testimonials are provided and verified by Pissed Consumer. Verified testimonials on Pissed Consumer is a paid feature of the platform.

To express my gratitude!

Pissed Consumer
I would really just like to yell from the rooftops just how much I love and appreciate what this platform/company... what pissed consumer offers for users just like you and me to safely use to get issues resolved that would otherwise not be given the time of day! So, since I'm not in a position to donate funds to an extremely worthy company at the moment, I thought I would try to leave a kick *** review! This site has ALWAYS been what gets me the outcome I was seeking!

Thanks to "PissedCustomer"

Pissed Consumer
I have received the refund from PayU within 2-3 days of my complaint on this site. I think this has really made them sit up and take stock. Thanks to "PissedCustomer"

Source: review # 2575470

I recommend pissedconsumer.com 100%

Pissed Consumer
After contacting PissedConsumer.com I was contacted by Amazon and the problem has since been resolved.Amazon's responses are so generic and it is extremely frustrating dealing with them.I strongly feel because of pissed consumer's help I finally got my refund which was not chicken feed.So thanks a million pissed consumer.com.

Source: review # 2575693

Pissed Consumer's reply to:

Creted an account under my name without my knowledge

Hi John,

Thank you for your request to Pissed Consumer.

Please note that initially, you contacted Amazon Canada by using the "Message this business" feature on our website: https://amazon-canada.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html.

When leaving your message, you were notified that you were going to be automatically registered on PissedConsumer.com and agreed to our Terms of Service.

5) Choose the subscription you would like to cancel.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us at help@pissedconsumer.com.

Apology

I simply send an email to amazon with a question and ended up at pissed consumer with an account...!!??!!

After that there is not even a way of deleting that account.

User's recommendation: watch out for being redirected to pissed consumer when corresponding with another company ... and an account being created.

Pissed Consumer's reply to:

Stop sending this email I hit this by a mistake! I do not want any emails from pissedconsumerThank you

Dear Sir or Madam,

Please accept our apologies for any inconveniences toy experienced while using our website.

You submitted your posting anonymously, therefore we were unable to locate a registered account for you.
In order for us to assist you better, please email us at help@pissedconsumer.com stating the email address you used to register on our website.

ID

Stop stop stop stop sending emails I unsubscribed! A mistake!

I have in subscr to this several times I do not want any mail from this source! Please Stop clogging up my email please stop it! Stop stop!

I did not make a login password after I saw you all wasnt the company I needed to talk to I did not log in! Please stop

Pissed Consumer's reply to:

No result or word from my complaint

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Since no contact details were provided with this review, we are not able to check your user history.
In order for us to assist you better, please email us any additional details at help@pissedconsumer.com.

ID

It's all in my original post and I've received no acknowledgement , except additional emails (with noreply sites) asking for additional

reviews.

Pissed Consumer's reply to:

They didn't follow my request

Thank you for reaching out to us.

In order to request deletion of your review, please follow the steps below:

- Click on the profile icon on the toolbar (upper right corner of the page);
- Choose "Reviews" from the dropdown menu;
- Choose the review you would like to remove and click the "Delete" button;
- Choose the reason for deletion in the "Why Do You Want To Delete Your Review?" popup window;
- Provide additional information on the next step;
- Press the "Send request" button.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at help@pissedconsumer.com.

ID

They failed to delete my review as requested about broadspire. Blatantly ignored my request actually.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User's recommendation: This is similar to click bait.

Sleazy organization....

5) Choose the subscription you would like to cancel.

Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us at help@pissedconsumer.com.

ID

I did not subscribe intentionally to your site and I was very offended to find that, without realizing it, I was signing up for some third-party site while trying simply to leave a review. Youre just as bad as the scam artists. Remove me from any subscriptions you have attached to my name and or address and confirm this email.

User's recommendation: Don't accidentally use these guys!!!!!!

Privacy violation

Thank you for reaching out to us.

You submitted your posting anonymously. Since no contact details were provided, we were not able to locate any accounts.

In order for us to assist you with the matter, please contact us at help@pissedconsumer.com and provide the email address you received correspondence from us to.

Should you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

ID

You stole my email address and posted information about me on your site. I never subscribed to this site, tried to unsubscribe but your saying I can't, because you will send me information about my account.

I didntake an account with you.

Delete it. Period

Random account

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

Please note that you have called to Ebay through our website. While using our website you agreed to our Terms of Use and were registered as a result.

1) Open "Your call to Ebay" email you received from Pissed Consumer;
2) Click on the "Unsubscribe" button in the footer.

Verified Reviewer

I did not sign up for this website.i have NO DESIRE (zero ) to be associated with it. How you got my number and email address is beyond me.

I tried to find a way to disable my account and discovered that this site does not allow you to disable your account.

PLEASE DISABLE THIS ACCOUNT. Also a quick Google search showed that this site is a deep blacklisted site.

Need to delete account

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

Verified Reviewer

I would like to delete this account I do not want my email or number with this website and thats why I would like to delete this profile

User's recommendation: Non.

Pissed Consumer's reply to:

My reviews are not published

Hello,

Thank you for your review.

According to our records, indeed not all your reviews for Chaturbate were posted due to being similar to two of your initial reviews.

If you want your voice to be heard and at the same time avoid posting duplicate reviews, you can simply update your initial one, by following the steps below:

- Click on the profile icon on the toolbar (upper right corner of the page);
- Choose "Reviews" from the dropdown menu;
- Choose the review you would like to update and click the "Edit" button;
- Press "Add" in the "Additional Facts" field and type in your update in the "Update Text" window;
- Press the "Save" button to save the changes.

Also, if you want to contact Chaturbate support directly, feel free to check the following page: https://chaturbate.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html

Please let us know if you require any further assistance.

Service
Pissed Consumer Review Listing
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

This person donated to support our platform. Learn more

Supporter

Dear Pissedcunsomer

Been adding 2 reviews and both are not pending with the reason that you answered only 1 of the reviews ...

Chaturbate support replied me ,but they still didnt explain clearly what is the reason

And still ignoring me .

Pissed Consumer Blog

Resolved

Resolved: Review stolen

Hi Janis,

Thank you for your review.

According to our policies, the nicknames are randomly assigned to new users of our website. “Danney” was auto-generated by our system for your account. Please accept our apologies for any confusion that might have taken place.
We assure you that nobody else had access to your account.

We are sorry to hear that you have not received any response from the company. You can try contacting Sur La Table directly, feel free to use the details on this page: https://sur-la-table.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach us at help@pissedconsumer.com.

Update by user Jun 09, 2021

Thank you..

Original review posted by user Jun 08, 2021

BewareI wrote a review/complaint of Sur la Table in 201y. It has not been resolved.

I have the review and the receipts and copies of all emails.

My review and request for refund was shortly copied word for word in Pissed Consumer by someone named Danney of San Ramon. Is this typical of Pissed Consumers?

User's recommendation: Check your reviews regularly.

Kept contacting me

Hi Fred,

Thank you for contacting Pissed Consumer.

5) Choose the subscription you would like to cancel.

If you have any further questions, please email us at help@pissedconsumer.com.

Apology

I never used the site before, but someone left a review and claimed my email. They won't stop messaging me. Time to block them.

User's recommendation: what's the point, really?

Pissed Consumer's reply to:

Not letting delete my account

Hi Phabio,

Thank you for sharing your concerns with us.

Our Customer Support Department also received your request. We responded to your personal email.
If you have any further questions, just respond to us there.

Delete my account

Verified Reviewer

The emails that you give are fake you guys come up as a scam I don't want my information that I don't feel that I gave out on the web on your site delete my account

Pissed Consumer's reply to:

The information provided for Masterbuilt is useless.

Hi Michele,

Thank you for sharing your opinion with us.

We always try to include as much information on our website about the companies, so that our visitors have all the options to contact the company and resolve their issues.

Please email us at help@pissedconsumer.com specifying what part of the information provided was of no use to you.

ID

The phone number provided by pissed consumer only gives the message that you need to file all complaints in contact them via their website

Pissed Consumer's reply to:

No one ever answered video call

Hi Shamica,

Thank you for sharing your concerns with us.
Please accept our apologies for any inconveniences you experienced while using our website.

We checked our records and see that your interview has been rescheduled for today. We hope today everything will go smoothly.

If you have any issues, please email our Media Team at media@pissedconsumer.com.

Pissed Consumer - No one ever answered video call

I have screen shots no one never appeared and my interview was with lussytwc and noone else careswc and passed consumers don't caret

Complaint

The name of your company is so vulgar. Do not e-mail me for any reason. You desperately need to re-name your website.

User's recommendation: No recommendations.

Newton, North Carolina

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article