Pissed consumer is a money scam .To try and intimidate small businesses into paying for their services.
Of course companies (especially used vehicle dealerships ) have issues and not everyone can be satisfied . But to create a platform off of negativity for profit is utterly disgusting.autonow has sold thousands of vehicles and have many satisfied customers . But let's face it . People like drama.
Nobody wants to read about how happy someone is.So pissed consumer capitalizes off of this character flaw.
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "A friend had invited me to check out the site and my stay was brief, as was his. This is a very hostile environment from the first time logging..."
- "Simply do a Google search for "JustAnswer is a scam" and you will find thousands of examples of people who have been victimized by this sort of scam and posted..."
- "800notes.com has not been honest with everyone. It has come to our attention that they have a hidden, private section buried within their normal forum which is used to spy..."
- "Put gazebo up last week. One of the clamps on top, connector didn't lock all the way in position at top slightly off a hair. Other 3 locked..."
- "Last month i purchased one box of dragon light capsules from dragonlights.org for my husband, who is 43 years old and suffers from angina which is why he is unable..."
- "Sundance Vacations. Here are the facts! There are various packages but initially Sundance offers you 30 vacations (basically one per year for 30 years) for $15,000, $12,000 if you purchase that..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."
- "Tracy Drott Agency Owner 210.319.7218 12540 Bandera Rd. #209 Helotes, TX 78024 My name is Hung Tran. I purchased Allstate auto insurance policy thru Tracy Drott, an agency owner located at 12540 Bandera Rd. Ste...."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."