Pissed consumer is a money scam .To try and intimidate small businesses into paying for their services.
Of course companies (especially used vehicle dealerships ) have issues and not everyone can be satisfied . But to create a platform off of negativity for profit is utterly disgusting.autonow has sold thousands of vehicles and have many satisfied customers . But let's face it . People like drama.
Nobody wants to read about how happy someone is.So pissed consumer capitalizes off of this character flaw.
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I got married through shadi.com in a so called affluent family mentioned on shadi.com profile of the groom.But those people said us to perform a grand wedding promising that they..."
- "Resume services or give refund for not providing proper services. On 08-26-2015, my service with POW was interrupted with notice of wrong doing whatsoever. I still receive notifications from current..."
- "I was a legitimate member of LinkedIn with a profile for several years, however, during the past year, they have Illegally, Purposely and Deliberately Blocked My Account with NO HONEST..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "Attempted to buy flowers ordered over a week ahead of delivery date. No flowers were delivered then the rep said she would give me 2 dozen red roses . They..."
- "We purchased a jar of dill pickles under the Clover Valley name. The pickles taste awful and I noticed the lid is rusty on the inside of the pickle jar...."
- "a buyer purchased a item, collectibles trading cards chase for 52 mantle box also for jordan rookie, 20 packs per box ,also some other packs outside the box..."