Is Pissed Consumer tarnishing your business on Google? If so CyberBullying Report dot com would like to offer you a chance to tell your story safely and anonymously using our Anti-Cyberbullying Harassment Reporting System.

This system lets you post information on people who harass others on the internet. Technically similar to Pissed Consumer, but built to allow authors to edit and delete reports its primary purpose is for empowering victims of digital harassment.

It can be used by anyone who has witnessed online harassment personally or in the news media to write their take on the incident. I think it could be a great place for subjects of Pissed Consumer complaints to fight bad information with good information.

Review about: Pissed Consumer Website.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Kissimmee, Florida, United States #294707

Satan those comments are immature, insulting, and completely inappropriate. I've reported you for cyberbullying.

Stop talking to yourself and ***. You're complaing about this site because you're trying to get noticed and get clicks on your site.

The whole idea of your site is pathetic. No one cares about Cyber Bullying.

If it somehow effects them, they'll go to the cops. Just like your other sites, this is completely useless.

Reported for spam. Why would you even promote that tacky site of yours by attacking this site in the process? Maybe you should stop making websites until you can learn how to create a site that doesn't have thousands of ads and poor HTML on the front page.

Kissimmee, Florida, United States #286999

Wow! Pissed Consumer cancelled my sponsorship of this report and refunded my money.

Thanks, but no thanks. I should be able to sponsor a complaint about Pissed Consumer just as much as I should be able to sponsor a complaint about somebody else.

Kissimmee, Florida, United States #286498

Satan,

I'm not trying to curb consumers rights one bit. I am trying to give people who feel they have been wrongfully listed here a new venue to share their side of the story.

I'm all for calling out bad businesses for their practices. In fact I recently used Cyberbullying Report to document the owner of a web hosting company who sold me a service that did not work, refused to refund my money, and sent me a taunting email full of profanity after my PayPal appeal was denied.

Killingworth, Connecticut, United States #286371

Are you going to try to curb consumers rights to complain to the Better Business Bureau also?