Reply by Pissed Consumer

Hi,

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention!

We checked our records and see that you successfully registered with us. Also, we found both of your reviews been published on our site:

If you would like to update your review, please do the following:
1) Log in to your account on PissedConsumer.com (using phyllis_lindahl2000@yahoo.com);
2) Go to "My Reviews" tab;
3) Select a review and press "Write update" button.

Should you have any other questions or issues, please send an email to help@pissedconsumer.com

Regards,
Pissed Consumer Customer Support
Author's

I keep getting emails about failing to register with Pissed Consumer but I see no place to register. I would happily register, just tell me where to do this.

I have recently posted 2 very bad reviews about Curtis Int and their customer service or lack thereof and would like to register with your site for future use. It tells me I have to use at least 100 words in order to send this email and get a response. This is a very difficult task when all I want is to find where to register to get access to Pissed Consumer. So now I am just taking up room so I can send this damn email.

Seriously, is this necessary? Just email me what is needed to register and I will do it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pissed Consumer Account.