Verified account. Company monitors its reviews.
See our Business Solutions
We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.
Password will be generated automatically and sent to your email.
Your contact information will be available only to the company and will not be publicly shared to users of the website.
At present, Pissed Consumer does not offer users the opportunity to edit or remove prior postings. If you have made a false posting on our website previously and wish that your prior post be removed, submit a notarized letter outlining the details below:
1. A statement that you are the user who posted the information that you now seek to remove;
2. A statement that the information previously posted by you was incorrect at the time it was posted;
3. Your full name, mailing address, email address and signature;
4. The URL (Address) of the subject post as it appears on PissedConsumer.com;
5. A statement that you declare under penalty of perjury that the information provided in this request is true and accurate to the best of yourknowledge;
6. Legible notary stamp (please make sure we can read commission or id number).
Please send this information to email@example.com