Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Terms of Service
Post answer

How do I remove a review?


At present, Pissed Consumer does not offer users the opportunity to edit or remove prior postings. If you have made a false posting on our website previously and wish that your prior post be removed, submit a notarized letter outlining the details below:

1. A statement that you are the user who posted the information that you now seek to remove;

2. A statement that the information previously posted by you was incorrect at the time it was posted;

3. Your full name, mailing address, email address and signature;

4. The URL (Address) of the subject post as it appears on;

5. A statement that you declare under penalty of perjury that the information provided in this request is true and accurate to the best of yourknowledge;

6. Legible notary stamp (please make sure we can read commission or id number).

Please send this information to


Questions 1