Wow.I just got on pissedconsumer.com yesterday to complain about AT&T trying to put me into a contract I didnt agree to and within 24 hours thanks to my post here the issue is resolved.

No waiting on hold or getting transferred to different departments in AT&T's useless web of lies, just results. An AT&T representative replied to my post, I emailed her and she credited my account in full.

THANK YOU PISSEDCONSUMER.com!!!this post must be one hundred words long for some reason so i guess ill keep typing for a minute or two.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with Pissed Consumer?

Comments

Thai Visa - False Advertising Claims Thai Visa "Thai Visa Radio / Inspire have repeatedly been making claims of more then 60,000 listeners per month on their online radio station. The reality however is this is an out-rite..." Read more Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more Pissed at Pissed Consumer NO EDITING Policy. Pissed Consumer "Pissed Consumer should allow editing.It is a world wide web publication and the author is, after all, the AUTHOR.Pissed Consumer has also posted star ratings on one of my reviews..." Read more 800notes regulars deleting all my posts 800notes "The posse over at 800notes who claim to be regulars are generally bullies and won't let a single post they feel not worthy of being published to be posted. Meanwhile..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Cracker Barrel - Totally disgusting Cracker Barrel "...my family and I went to the Crackel Barrel in Roseville.My son received his salad and began to eat only to find a dead fly in it..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more