Monroe, Georgia

Wow.I just got on pissedconsumer.com yesterday to complain about AT&T trying to put me into a contract I didnt agree to and within 24 hours thanks to my post here the issue is resolved.

No waiting on hold or getting transferred to different departments in AT&T's useless web of lies, just results. An AT&T representative replied to my post, I emailed her and she credited my account in full.

THANK YOU PISSEDCONSUMER.com!!!this post must be one hundred words long for some reason so i guess ill keep typing for a minute or two.

Review about: Positive Experience.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / $120
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pissed Consumer?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Pissed Consumer - Phony "reviews" from internet trolls! Pissed Consumer "This site is allowing internet trolls to post phony reviews attacking another site, and innocent people by their usernames. These trolls were banned from that site for harassing and bullying..." Read more Pissed Consumer - Mistakenly identified the wrong company in a complaint Pissed Consumer "Someone submitted a complaint about an automobile service company in Glendale, Arizona, complaining about being over charged for a 90K mile car check-up, calling them crooks. Pissed Consumer never bothered..." Read more Experience project Experience Project "Eff me. I only used this exp project place to post stories about us bikers doing a Colorado run. Nothing dodgy like few photos n stuff of bikes and..." Read more Pissed Consumer Tips on How to file a successful complaint Pissed Consumer "Writing a complaint letter is an art that requires skill and thought. As any dedicated complainer knows, there are several important elements that must be included for a complaint to..." Read more Smart Shuttle Line - Horrible company! Not worth your money Smart Shuttle Line "DO NOT request service from this company. the worst! HORRIBLE! We purchased a ticket for my niece. From Hollywood to Kissimmee/Orlando. And the driver was out of control! He screamed..." Read more Shipito - They are thieves and scammers !! Shipito "In my first purchase was all perfect, (because the purchase was of little value). In my second purchase, of greater value, they told me that my package was lost in..." Read more Viagogo Austria - Got ref off Viagogo Austria " look online to buy a ticket for manny pacquiao fights here in brisbane and i got directed to the Viagogo web site and is said on sale for cheaper..." Read more Tadd Wholesale Supply - TADDWHOLESALE is crooked..BUYER BEWARE! Tadd Wholesale Supply "I purchased a 6 lot of A/C filters from them. Box came in with a cardboard patch over the bottom corner of package. I thought nothing of it and put..." Read more