Testimonial

Hi everyone!

This video will tell you a bit about PissedConsumer.com and cover the topic of complaints removal.

Pissed Consumer is a platform for users where one can tell their story and express their opinions. We have been online since fall of 2006.

Pissed Consumer receives lots of questions from the community. This video will address one of them: "How to remove a complaint from the site once it is posted?"

If you are a poster who made a false posting on our website previously, you will need a notarized letter outlining the following:

- Your full name,

- mailing address,

- email address and signature,

- the URL (Address) of the subject post,

- 2 statements:

1) that you are the user who posted the information that you now seek to remove;

2) that the information previously posted on PissedConsumer site by you was incorrect at the time it was posted; - Also, you should declare under penalty of perjury that the information provided in this request is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge.;

Oh, and don't forget about legible notary stamp!

If you represent a company which wants to remove some negative postings and you have a valid court order, please email or mail it to us. We will comply with the request.

For more information please see our FAQ.

Thank you for your attention!

Review about: Online Review.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pissed Consumer?