Testimonial

Hi everyone!

This is Pissed Consumer.com! Let me introduce ourselves.

Pissed Consumer is a website that allows customers express their opinions and read reviews about products and services. We are on customer service market since 2006. Nowadays more than 40,000 American and foreign companies are mentioned in more than 200,000 reviews covering over 100 industries. On Pissed Consumer you can find information about companies, products, recalls, class actions, and consumer tips. Everything is designed so that you can get maximum of information and details in as little time as possible.

The site`s navigation is very easy. Just use a searchbox at the top of each page to find the information you need. All the posts can be filtered by location, posts with media, recently discussed, top rated, and premium.

Pissed Consumer is the only complaint platform which offers usage of targeted tags!

Do you have a web camera and you are ready to record a review? We will provide you with the unique feature of recording complaint online!

You get lots of benefits from joining PissedConsumer community. It will allow you to post complaints and reviews, and read scam reports! Can you imagine that posts published on Pissed Consumer are daily viewed by more than 100,000 people?

Well, as you know seeing is believing! So, go to PissedConsumer.com and check everything by yourself!

Thank you for your attention!

Review about: Website.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Happy for another reason / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pissed Consumer?