Pardeeville, Wisconsin

I can't believe you want me to sign up again when you didn't even give me what was promised the first time.I did not receive any l00 dollar grocery coupon that you promised.

Nor have I gotton anything since I first paid my dues, until today, and that is only for more money. What kind of business is this? I would have enjoyed trying new things that this establishment had to offer, or said they had to offer.

I don't want to sign up for another year and pay another 18 dollars for nothing.The economy is too bad already, and I don't want to be wasting any of my money.

Had an Experience with Pissed Consumer?

Comments

*Warning* Fraud company shaadi.com Shaadi "Well well. My shaadi id is SH42277392 and Everyone needs to read what happened to me. Joined this *** website shaadi.com hoping to find a wife. Submitted a photo id..." Read more Pissed Consumer - Featured and Premium reviews on PissedConsumer.com Pissed Consumer "Why do people complain? The answer is simple -- they want to inform people and deliver their message so the company pays attention to the complaint. Pissed Consumer allows you to..." Read more Join Pissed Consumer Business Solutions Program! Pissed Consumer "How often do people talk about your company on the Internet? How often do they complain online? How often do you find complaints about your company on Pissed Consumer? Visit your..." Read more Pissed at Pissed Consumer NO EDITING Policy. Pissed Consumer "Pissed Consumer should allow editing.It is a world wide web publication and the author is, after all, the AUTHOR.Pissed Consumer has also posted star ratings on one of my reviews..." Read more Ron Carter Hyundai - Dealership Fraud/ Bad General Manager and Sales Manager Ron Carter Hyundai "ks and snakes!! DO NOT GET YOUR VEHICLE HERE THEY WILL F*** YOU OVER!!! I got a 2017 Elantra here and traded my other car in, they harassed me with..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Harbor Freight Sand Blast Cabinet Harbor Freight Tools "I purchased a sand blast cabinet online from Harbor Freight.com a few weeks ago. When it arrived the box had busted open on the ground in front of my shop...." Read more Skechers - Very Poor Product and quality Skechers "I just bought my shoes on 20th Feb'17 in 6500 rupees. Within 6 months cut marks appears which converting on all across . I reported to my nearest place GIP(..." Read more McGeorges RV - Poor quality repair and didn't care McGeorges RV "Took RV to get roof inspected cleaned and sealed to look like the picture behind the counter. After taking 2 more weeks to get to it than quoted, they left..." Read more