Pardeeville, Wisconsin

I can't believe you want me to sign up again when you didn't even give me what was promised the first time.I did not receive any l00 dollar grocery coupon that you promised.

Nor have I gotton anything since I first paid my dues, until today, and that is only for more money. What kind of business is this? I would have enjoyed trying new things that this establishment had to offer, or said they had to offer.

I don't want to sign up for another year and pay another 18 dollars for nothing.The economy is too bad already, and I don't want to be wasting any of my money.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pissed Consumer?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Pissed Consumer - Asking for TOO MUCH information for reviews Pissed Consumer "I have been trying to post a review here about a company that I am not happy with, and Pissed Consumer will not post my review because they keep asking..." Read more Pissed Consumer - Mistakenly identified the wrong company in a complaint Pissed Consumer "Someone submitted a complaint about an automobile service company in Glendale, Arizona, complaining about being over charged for a 90K mile car check-up, calling them crooks. Pissed Consumer never bothered..." Read more Pissed Consumer - Phony "reviews" from internet trolls! Pissed Consumer "This site is allowing internet trolls to post phony reviews attacking another site, and innocent people by their usernames. These trolls were banned from that site for harassing and bullying..." Read more Pissed Consumer - Where do the pictures on the review thumbnails come from?? Pissed Consumer "I was looking at some reviews on here, and noticed at the bottom a bar of thumbnails for other reviews. Check out the one for the mattress. I..." Read more CCC Information Services - Vehicle Undervaluation CCC Information Services "I know that CCC Information Services Inc still practices unfair market valuation for vehicles. CCC Information Services has been involved in lawsuits and settlements in the past for under-valuing customers..." Read more Resume Now - They Stoled money from my bank account also Resume Now "They first charged me $1.95 for 1 time use for resume builder and i told them i do not want to be a member and they charged me 2 more..." Read more Hoverkicks - Very disgusted Hoverkicks "Paid $150 for these for my son's birthday yesterday and the orange light doesn't work. I ordered these in May, and I'm aware the return policy is only good for..." Read more Cichic - 6-months of Waiting...and Then Some Cichic "I ordered a dress off this website and it said it would take "7-10 days...so I choose the express shipping (2-3) days, which costed $20 dollars more. Guess I forgot..." Read more