Reply by Pissed Consumer Apr 10

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for contacting Pissed Consumer. We understand you concerns.
Please note that it is a common online business practice to display usernames on users' profile and in association with the content those users create.
According to our Terms of Use, Pissed Consumer does not remove existing accounts or usernames.

However, if you would like to unpublish a review/comment, please provide us with one of the following:

1) A Valid Court Order (See our FAQ, point 3 for more information https://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/publications/pissed-consumer-questions-and-answers-faq-2.html );
2) Notarized Letter from Original Poster (See our FAQ, point 8 for more information https://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/publications/pissed-consumer-questions-and-answers-faq-2.html );
3) A Valid Decision of Arbitrator (See LVP Rules for more information https://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/legitimacy-verification-program-rules-and-conditions.html ).

For more legal information, please visit https://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/legal-information.html

Regards,
Pissed Consumer Customer Support Team
Author's

I posted a review anonymously and then created an account so that I could follow up on it.You did not state anywhere that the login name I used would be posted publicly with my review and this is not standard practice for any website, you can almost always chose a display name separate from your login.

I have e-mailed you for help as soon as I saw it was posted but now I read your FAQ and it says you will not change the username or remove the review without a notarized letter or court order? That costs time and money I'm not willing to spend. I'm furious at this website for exacerbating my problems right now, this is the last thing I need.

I'm so upset.If I don't hear back today I guess I'll be filing my 2nd BBB complaint of the day.

I didn't like: Published my private user name without permission, Cannot change user name, Cannot delete review that was just posted, No phone number to call, No immediate customer support.

Privacy and Data Security
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Delete either the username or the entire review immediately without the ridiculous documentation requirements.

Had an Experience with Pissed Consumer?