Update by user Sep 27, 2016

Oh, and Pissed Consumer isn't including reviews about their own business of the "Explore Latest Reviews Section". And now it is also moderating my updates before it will publish them.

Update by user Sep 27, 2016

SO BEWARE.....all you reviewers out there....

Be very WARY.

Once you post, whatever you write YOU CANNOT EDIT OR REMOVE.

To retract or change anything you post, including typos, errors and photos, you must make a written request, and PAY someone to NOTARIZE it, and to have it delivered.

Update by user Sep 27, 2016

Pissed Consumer won't post my second review of them.I submitted it twice, with additional information and a different title, but it was censored.

Funny how they don't allow editing or removal of any reviews regarding anyone's business, EXCEPT theirs.

It may be human nature to favour ourselves, but this is a classic case of hypocrisy.The ol' double standard.

Original review posted by user Sep 25, 2016

Pissed Consumer should allow editing.It is a world wide web publication and the author is, after all, the AUTHOR.

Pissed Consumer has also posted star ratings on one of my reviews for items I never had a chance to rate. I didn't even see the bottom half, so they have automatically assigned one star.

My true opinion would give them more stars in most of the categories. See, there is such a thing as RETROSPECT. I do not understand how it behooves Pissed Consumer to disallow editing.

You make a grammatical error, a factual blip, an oversight, well Pissed Consumer says TOO BAD!!!

So there you go, Pissed Consumer. You wet the bed on this one!

Review about: Pissed Consumer Reviews No Editing Allowed.

I didn't like: Aggressive and bullish style re no editing allowed policy.

1.8
Privacy and Data Security
Coverage Area
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Pissed Consumer Website
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $456987
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Pissed Consumer?