Reply by Pissed Consumer

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Pissed Consumer Customer Support.

If you would like to remove a posting, you must email or mail Pissed Consumer with a proper Notarized Letter. Notarized letter must include the following:
1) A statement that you are the user who posted the information that you now seek to remove;
2) A statement that the information previously posted by you was incorrect at the time it was posted;
3) Your full name, mailing address, email address and signature;
4) The URL (Address) of the subject post as it appears on PissedConsumer.com;
5) The statement "I declare under penalty of perjury that the information provided in this request is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge.";
6) Legible notary stamp (please make sure we can read commission or id number);

Please be so kind to send it to help@pissedconsumer.com.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,
Pissed Consumer Customer Support

Author's

I asked you to please remove my complaint about AncestryDNA by sending you a comment.Didn't expect you to publish the comment too, and with a name attached!

(Obviously, I should have send it somewhere else, but didn't know how to contact your outfit. Again, delete this, please, or I'll have to complain about YOUR outfit to somebody! So you want me to "enter at least 100 words" now. Okay.

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Okay, is this enough?(We're all nuts, right?)

Reason of review: pissed with "Pissed".

Had an Experience with Pissed Consumer?