Pissed Consumer - Mistakenly identified the wrong company in a complaint
Someone submitted a complaint about an automobile service company in Glendale, Arizona, complaining about being over charged for a 90K mile car check-up, calling them crooks. Pissed Consumer never bothered to identify the actual company about which the complaint was filed. Instead, they incorrectly used the logo and company description of a Florida company that does repair and installation work in the fields of plumbing, AC & Heating, electrical, and remodeling work, solely because they shared a common name used by many companies across the USA including an airport. Not even remotely close to an auto repair company in Arizona.
And to suggest changes for an incorrect company description, they force you to sign up for their site.
It shows sloppy, shoddy, lazy, careless work and a blatant disregard for fairness or accuracy.
This clearly constitutes libel and defames the good name and reputation an innocent company. Yet they want to sell their "services" and charge to monitor online comments about companies.
A screenshot of their obvious error is attached.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Libel of one of my clients
- Preferred solution:
- Withdrawal of the errorneous identification of our client and a written apology which is also to be published on their website.
- Product or service
- Online Review
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I was looking at some reviews on here, and noticed at the bottom a bar of thumbnails for other reviews. Check out the one for the mattress. I..."
- "800notes.com has not been honest with everyone. It has come to our attention that they have a hidden, private section buried within their normal forum which is used to spy..."
- "Stephen Franklin Hess aka Steve. He preys on women under age from 15 years old above. I saw his profile online very attractive man but when i meet him..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."