Someone submitted a complaint about an automobile service company in Glendale, Arizona, complaining about being over charged for a 90K mile car check-up, calling them crooks. Pissed Consumer never bothered to identify the actual company about which the complaint was filed. Instead, they incorrectly used the logo and company description of a Florida company that does repair and installation work in the fields of plumbing, AC & Heating, electrical, and remodeling work, solely because they shared a common name used by many companies across the USA including an airport. Not even remotely close to an auto repair company in Arizona.

And to suggest changes for an incorrect company description, they force you to sign up for their site.

It shows sloppy, shoddy, lazy, careless work and a blatant disregard for fairness or accuracy.

This clearly constitutes libel and defames the good name and reputation an innocent company. Yet they want to sell their "services" and charge to monitor online comments about companies.

A screenshot of their obvious error is attached.

Review about: Online Review.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Libel of one of my clients / Not specified
Preferred solution Withdrawal of the errorneous identification of our client and a written apology which is also to be published on their website.

Had an Experience with Pissed Consumer?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion