Someone submitted a complaint about an automobile service company in Glendale, Arizona, complaining about being over charged for a 90K mile car check-up, calling them crooks. Pissed Consumer never bothered to identify the actual company about which the complaint was filed. Instead, they incorrectly used the logo and company description of a Florida company that does repair and installation work in the fields of plumbing, AC & Heating, electrical, and remodeling work, solely because they shared a common name used by many companies across the USA including an airport. Not even remotely close to an auto repair company in Arizona.
And to suggest changes for an incorrect company description, they force you to sign up for their site.
It shows sloppy, shoddy, lazy, careless work and a blatant disregard for fairness or accuracy.
This clearly constitutes libel and defames the good name and reputation an innocent company. Yet they want to sell their "services" and charge to monitor online comments about companies.
A screenshot of their obvious error is attached.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Libel of one of my clients
- Preferred solution:
- Withdrawal of the errorneous identification of our client and a written apology which is also to be published on their website.
- Product or service
- Online Review
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "That same ***, Anthony Jerome, "AJ" Marik deleted 5 years of Biography work I did on a grave I found belonging to a Medal of Honor awardee with the help..."
- "On Saturday, August 6, 2016, Google ganged up on me and Closed /Blocked my Very First Gmail Account which was called: [HOWARDPAULSHORE @GMAIL.COM] without Providing Me With A Legitimate, nor Honest..."
- "Starts with the Pole climbing where you spend 5 days learning to gaff and use a buck-squeeze to climb a pole. In reality you wont use any gaffs only ladders..."
- "I have no idea who is running this business now, but I bought a stainless steel and gold Rolex Submariner from Tom at Ideal Watches in February, 2001. The customer..."
- "It is taking several weeks just to receive my exchange order. The first time I called to do the exchange I was sent a confirmation by email; however, it did..."
- "I love I love kickboxing hence the name :) it's like burning massive calories at a party, cause the music is pumping and you just have fun whilst working out...."