Pissed Consumer - Mistakenly identified the wrong company in a complaint
Someone submitted a complaint about an automobile service company in Glendale, Arizona, complaining about being over charged for a 90K mile car check-up, calling them crooks. Pissed Consumer never bothered to identify the actual company about which the complaint was filed. Instead, they incorrectly used the logo and company description of a Florida company that does repair and installation work in the fields of plumbing, AC & Heating, electrical, and remodeling work, solely because they shared a common name used by many companies across the USA including an airport. Not even remotely close to an auto repair company in Arizona.
And to suggest changes for an incorrect company description, they force you to sign up for their site.
It shows sloppy, shoddy, lazy, careless work and a blatant disregard for fairness or accuracy.
This clearly constitutes libel and defames the good name and reputation an innocent company. Yet they want to sell their "services" and charge to monitor online comments about companies.
A screenshot of their obvious error is attached.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Libel of one of my clients
- Preferred solution:
- Withdrawal of the errorneous identification of our client and a written apology which is also to be published on their website.
- Product or service
- Online Review
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I was a legitimate member of LinkedIn with a profile for several years, however, during the past year, they have Illegally, Purposely and Deliberately Blocked My Account with NO HONEST..."
- "On Saturday, August 6, 2016, Google ganged up on me and Closed /Blocked my Very First Gmail Account which was called: [HOWARDPAULSHORE @GMAIL.COM] without Providing Me With A Legitimate, nor Honest..."
- "The posse over at 800notes who claim to be regulars are generally bullies and won't let a single post they feel not worthy of being published to be posted. Meanwhile..."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "When I returned home Thursday afternoon my internet service via Sudden Link was inoperative.After 3 attempts at resetting modems and routers I figured it was..."