Reply by Pissed Consumer

Resolved
Hi Michael,

Thank you for your review.
Please accept our apologies for any inconveniences you experienced while using our website.

During the review submission, you choose the company name from the drop-down list. It might be that you missed the company name.
We reassigned the review to the right company. Please follow the link to see: https://amazon.pissedconsumer.com/complaints/RT-P.html#move-to-review-2839922.

If there is anything else we can assist you with, just let us know at help@pissedconsumer.com.

Regards,
Pissed Consumer Team
Author's
Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer
3.0
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Sep 06, 2021

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology. I complained; they apologized.

Acknowledging there is a human on the other end is the best tech has to offer. We are stuck in the land of not communicating with people. We have to really dumb ourselves down to just talk in identifiable matching words. I get it.

Technology employed the way it is today is a big step backwards in the case of customer service.

It's sad and says one thing to a customer: Inconvenient and you are costing us money. Go away..

Original review posted by user Sep 04, 2021

Another horrible battle with tech that is just a bunch of decision trees in a math equation. That's the trouble - there are no people to ask for help anymore.

It's endless loop of chatbots with irrelevant questions and list of non relevant topics to choose from. Then "i don't understand". I hate chatbots and they are creating stress, frustration, anger, and hatred toward the companies that are using them. Maybe someday they will be useful but they are a very maddening and arrogant way to keep customers away from the company and controlling the message that the customer is too stupid to engage with a bot.

Fact is the customer is free training for the bot. But its not learning good habits.

User's recommendation: Not if you force me to fit into your categories - they don't fit!

Preferred solution: Apology.