Anyone who would create a website that allows people to air their complaints without anything to back it makes me sick. The worst part of it is you do not let the companies that have complaints against them respond.

Oh yea you do, but the company has to pay to be able to do it. This is a horrible scam. If you are reading this search elsewhere for a review of a company.

There are thousands of websites that not only list peoples complaints but they will also allow the company to respond without charging them for it.

BOYCOTT THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Review about: Pissed Consumer Website.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Anyone who commented that they think this site is good and I should just not visit it, if I don't like it, is very close minded. Obviously you don't own a business that you put hard work and lots of money into.

If the business is wrong then sure lets complain but if my competitors want to post fake complaints and I can't respond, we now have fraud. Fraud that this website will not protect anyone from. If your business and bank account were being threatened you would understand.

I guess I have to remember that anyone who responded to these posts is very simple minded and probably believes everything they read on the internet. If that's the case then turn off your computer the internet is broken.

sounds like lgm/s at schwans they need a tampon machine in their office. sorry ladies no pun intended. they can never say women are worst schwans bosses are.

This site is great, if you do not like it, don't visit it. There are lots of other places to go on the internet!!

There are companies that use devious practices and take advantage of innocent customers and This Has Got To Stop! Customers are not notified when their bank accounts or credit cards are charged and hundreds of dollars are taken out often causing overdrafts and ruined credit.

Do I feel sorry For these underhanded

business practices?

No! I say if we can stop one person from getting involved with these low down places then we have done a good job.

I like this site! I can forgive a company for a mistake or two.

I am sure most people will not avoid a company over a few posts, but some places really like to rack up the complaints. If a business wants to avoid being "complained about" they know full well how they can reduce the chances.