Had I know this I would not have posted my compliant on www.pissedconsumer.com. I realized afterwards I made a mistake when I cut and pasted some material into my complaint posting.

I tried to remove that info and I couldn't. So I send a message to pissedconsumer.com to make the change or just delete the complaint altogether. No word back from them almost 5 days later. So beware of this!

And I had paid the $5.95 fee to promote the posting and somehow they ended up charging my twice for that so not sure how that happened. Giving them $11.90 USD and they still didn't bother to answer my request. I likely fat figured or maybe they have set up a trap that's easy to fall into and maybe its proving quite lucrative so they aren't in any hurry to fix it. In this case the posting error was no big deal but it could have been.

Especially since they have you agree to a code of conduct. Not good if you can't fix a mistake. I won't post on www.pissedconsumer.com again.

Anyway I've had much better results posting on www.complaints.com. No problem editing your complaint at any time and they also have to option to notify the company you are complaining about.

I believe even with the anonymity of posting a complaint over the internet need to be respectfull and your info needs to be 100% accurate and it should never be personal and it should be reasonable.

Then you have a better chance of getting a resolution. That's what I found anyway after working in the service business for many years and dealing with complaints.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pissed Consumer Review Listing.

Comments

johnsonsmith
#619293

You are correct Mrgadget.. Me too don't like Pissed consumer at all.. :( :x :? :cry