Update by user Jun 09, 2012

Hacking is a criminal offense, the truth about hackers will be told. Hackers can not deter me from educating the masses, that is the only way to prevent victims of cyber crimes.

In order to investigate the system you must have vast knowledge of technology which the hackers and cyber bullies who are cyber stalking me know I have the following knowledge and experience in, Networking Network Security, Wireless Networking, Computer technology, building computers, networks, servers, and web servers, computer programming in Visual Basic, Visual .net, Business Application design and development, Firewall analysis, Database management, System Analysis, web design and web development. Also experienced in Digital Forensics collection, reverse engineering, Registry manipulation. So hackers, you have your work cut out for you, Oh I guess you have known this for the past 12 years. So if I were you I\'d get a life, the truth will be told to the masses whether you like it or not.

Cyber crimes is a crime. Hacking me will not help you, it only makes me greater than what I am, I love it when you *** me baby.

Update by user Jun 09, 2012

I know it\'s hard for hackers to see their dirty work online. Pictures speak a thousand words.

Everytime I put digital evidence of cyber attacks, the page is hijacked by cyber criminals, then they leave nasty messages for me to chase hijacked log in pages to deny me access to various accounts. I know that cyber criminals hate to see digital evidence does not lie. I hear and see those comments from hackers all the time. So you for all you hackers need to get a life; I will expose the truth about spyware and malware.

Knowledge is power so you can not stop me from revealing the truth. I am angry because the hacker has re-directed the evidence page on pissed off consumers to make it appear that I am crazy. The masses has not caught up with cyber crimes, it is my job on this earth to educate not hat, so when hackers leave nasty comments that I am crazy then hijack the evidence, I must not be to crazy if you have to high jack the page on pissed off consumer, then have the audacity to send nasty comments to my email account with a hijack link or fake link to deny access to the account, get real, I have been going through that for the past 12 years, that\'s an old trick, if it was a new trick, I would not be able to leave a comment for you hackers. I will stay pissed off at those who are perpetrating this crime on the masses, to me, that just shows how ignorant you are for high jacking my accounts, you can not stop me from accessing my accounts so stop trying.

I will educate the public on how you did it and how to fix it. What ever, like I said I have 27 years of technical experience, you must be kids or something, probably in pampers or just a twinkle in you mom\'s eyes when I go started in the field of technology.

Original review posted by user Jun 09, 2012

I know it's hard for hackers to see their dirty work online. Pictures speak a thousand words.

Everytime I put digital evidence of cyber attacks, the page is hijacked by cyber criminals, then they leave nasty messages for me to chase hijacked log in pages to deny me access to various accounts. I know that cyber criminals hate to see digital evidence does not lie. I hear and see those comments from hackers all the time. So you for all you hackers need to get a life.

I will expose the truth about spyware and malware.

Review about: Pissed Consumer Account.

Comments