Hey all,

So I am always logged in when I comment on a complaint, and always check the "notify me of followups by email" checkbox, but I never get the notifications. Do any of you get them? If so, I must be doing something wrong. My email is correct in the system, so not sure what is going on. Any help/feedback would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Steve

p.s. - Looks like they require 100 words, so let me add a complaint that is similar to most here:

ABC CREDIT IS SCAM! I BOUGT A CAR AND THEY SED NO CREDET NO PROBLIM, NOW THEY CALL ME AL THE TIM AND YEL AT ME! I TOLD THEM I AM A SINGEL PARANT WIT 5 KID AND WAS IN HOPITAL BUT THEY SAY THEY ARE GOENG TO TAKE MY CAR! I HAVE ONLEY BEEN LATE WITH PAYMENTS 23 TIMES!!! THEY ARE THEVES AND DO NOT CARE ABOUT ANY ONE!!!

Ah, there we go. I feel like on of the crowd now :)

Comments

Today is October 13, 2017 and I just received notification about this posting.

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #437973

Or the notifications could be delayed? This site is pretty delayed and slow itself. Maybe you get updated once a month or only sometimes.

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #437972

Maybe you have this site blocked from sending emails or it is sent in your spam box.

Sonya42ful
to Hogwarts Student Zachary #1359235

I am wondering too about the no email notifications and when I check back here I find a message or two have been left for me. what's up?

why no email was sent to let me know? I love this site.

Secondly, should the email notification light be GREEN or no color like gray white.....to get notifications.

Mines' are on the green color pointed toward email notifications. which???

Interested

:grin well done!

steverock

Come on, anybody?

steverock

Hah, just realized I spelled "one" incorrectly at the end of my post. Ah, the irony....