I would like to know if pissed.consumer.com verifies any complaints.They provide a place to "vent" -- but you can't tell whether the complaints are legitimate or not.

If you look at all the companies complained about, you will probably find many that you personally have been happy with. It does no good to simply be a wall for *** and complaining.

This site attracts people who are irate -- and while many have a legitimate beef, they are encouraged to rail against a company.It is better to have a forum in which people can calmly and succinctly present their complaint or their favorable review (like tripadvisor, etc.) and then consumers can benefit by weighing all the good and bad reviews.

Had an Experience with Pissed Consumer?

Comments

PC

please take the time to verify complaints. or at least make it where you have to have a registered email to post comments.

RIght now anyone can post anything they want whether it is true or not. and also whether it is offensive or not.

no they don't verify anything. so anyone with a grudge can slander any one they choose.

Amirite - New users need NOT apply! Amirite "A friend had invited me to check out the site and my stay was brief, as was his. This is a very hostile environment from the first time logging..." Read more A Foreign Affair - Russian Organized Crime - Came to US, Married, Tried to Steal Everything I Own After 2 Weeks, Vicious Criminal to the End A Foreign Affair "I wrote to a girl on A Foreign Affair through their online dating service with letters and calls. She was delivered to my doorstep from Russia. Very young and beautiful..." Read more Pissed Consumer - Mistakenly identified the wrong company in a complaint Pissed Consumer "Someone submitted a complaint about an automobile service company in Glendale, Arizona, complaining about being over charged for a 90K mile car check-up, calling them crooks. Pissed Consumer never bothered..." Read more Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more Iboats - Return Box was torn so denided Iboats "Yes I ordered a drive shaft that was supposed to be short shaft. Box came and corner of box was torn no biggie opened found out it was the wrong..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more