Re: Cease and Desist

October 17th, 2011

PissedConsumer.comMedia Relations1204 Avenue U, #1080Brooklyn, NY 11229United States

You are being advised to Cease and Desist from allowing the following URL posting to remain on your website. Settlement has been reached with the company and part of the settlement is to remove any and all postings. I will send a certified letter as requested, but I think it's a violation of my rights to not have control over my own postings.

Peace should be the most important goal of this website, but it appears that not allowing an individual to remove a posting from their own account is a deliberate way to perpetuate anger and misunderstandings.

You are hereby advised to remove the posting immediately, or risk violating both federal and state laws.

Sincerely,

David Craig Mastrianni

Review about: Pissed Consumer Account.

Had an Experience with Pissed Consumer?

Comments

You should learn to be more careful in what you post :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin ...

Pissed Consumer - Review from Scranton, Pennsylvania Pissed Consumer "Pissed consumer is a money scam . To try and intimidate small businesses into paying for their services. Of course companies (especially used vehicle dealerships ) have issues and not..." Read more A Foreign Affair - Russian Organized Crime - Came to US, Married, Tried to Steal Everything I Own After 2 Weeks, Vicious Criminal to the End A Foreign Affair "I wrote to a girl on A Foreign Affair through their online dating service with letters and calls. She was delivered to my doorstep from Russia. Very young and beautiful..." Read more Thai Visa - False Advertising Claims Thai Visa "Thai Visa Radio / Inspire have repeatedly been making claims of more then 60,000 listeners per month on their online radio station. The reality however is this is an out-rite..." Read more Playground bullies only grow up to be cyberbullies on Amirite Amirite "It's one of the worst of its kind. You join for friendship and chat and quickly realize you just walked back into time when you learned all about the..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more