Reply by Pissed Consumer

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Pissed Consumer Customer Support Team.
We have forwarded your issue to our moderation team for review.

Regards,
Pissed Consumer Customer Support Team
Author's
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Update by user Oct 12

I THE AUTHOR OF THIS REVIEW REQUEST THAT YOU DO NOT RELY ON ITS CONTENT.THIS REVIEW IS IN THE PROCESS OF BEING REMOVED.

BOSLEY (NYC OFFICE – DR ALPETER) IMMEDIATELY AGREED TO REFUND ME MY MONEY.APPARENTLY, THERE IS AN ARDUOUS PROCESS TO REMOVE REVIEWS SUBSEQUENT TO AN AMICABLE RESOLUTION.

Original review posted by user Oct 11

On 9/20/17, I posted a review about a company on Pissedconsumer.com.I settled with the company.

When I logged onto pissedconsumer.com to remove the review, I discovered that the website posted all of my personal information (my full name, phone number, email and address). They do not have a phone number; therefore, I emailed them at their help desk (help@pissedconsumer.com). That was the only email they provided, and I wrote them several letters at Consumer Opinion LLC, 1930 Village Center Circle #3-6953, Las Vegas, NV 89134 asking them to remove my personal information. I am requesting that they either remove my personal information and leave the review or remove the entire review.

This is all I am requesting, and they refuse to communicate with me. This is not fair.

I have contacted the Nevada Better Business Bureau and the Nevada Attorney General - FTC Division.DO NOT POST TO THIS SITE - THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU.

Review about: Pissed Consumer Profile.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Pissed Consumer?