I have read and know to be false, many of the reviews posted on this site.It's a shame this site and many others hide behind the first amendment instead of making a effort to post the truth.

Hello internet tabloid!

In an attempt to post I find I have to have 100 words, didn't need that many to make my point so.....a b c d e f g h i h k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z...still short...1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Pissed Consumer?

Comments

Pissed Consumer - Mistakenly identified the wrong company in a complaint Pissed Consumer "Someone submitted a complaint about an automobile service company in Glendale, Arizona, complaining about being over charged for a 90K mile car check-up, calling them crooks. Pissed Consumer never bothered..." Read more 800notes regulars deleting all my posts 800notes "The posse over at 800notes who claim to be regulars are generally bullies and won't let a single post they feel not worthy of being published to be posted. Meanwhile..." Read more Pissed Consumer - Review from Scranton, Pennsylvania Pissed Consumer "Pissed consumer is a money scam . To try and intimidate small businesses into paying for their services. Of course companies (especially used vehicle dealerships ) have issues and not..." Read more Pissed Consumer - Asking for TOO MUCH information for reviews Pissed Consumer "I have been trying to post a review here about a company that I am not happy with, and Pissed Consumer will not post my review because they keep asking..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Cracker Barrel - Totally disgusting Cracker Barrel "...my family and I went to the Crackel Barrel in Roseville.My son received his salad and began to eat only to find a dead fly in it..." Read more