Reply by Pissed Consumer

Hi Karen,

Thank you for contacting Pissed Consumer Customer Support Team.
Please note that phone number is not considered to be confidential information, so it cannot be removed from the review.

If you would like to remove your post, please mail or email us with a proper notarized letter.
Notarized letter must include the following:
1) A statement that you are the user who posted the information that you now seek to remove;
2) A statement that the information previously posted by you was incorrect at the time it was posted;
3) Your full name, mailing address, email address and signature;
4) The URL (Address) of the subject post as it appears on PissedConsumer.com;
5) The statement "I declare under penalty of perjury that the information provided in this request is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge.";
6) Legible notary stamp (please make sure we can read commission or id number).

Please see point 11 of our FAQ for more details: https://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/publications/pissed-consumer-questions-and-answers-faq-2.html

Best regards,
Pissed Consumer Customer Support Team
Author's

I am contacting your company with a complaint.I was just told by a friend that my letter that I thought was going to Posh mark complaint dept, is on this web site .

I want it taken down asap, I would never make public my phone number , I pay for a non published number and that is my personal information, your company is very misleading. Please take it down Karenlib814@yahoo.com Pissed off customer.

Thank you!Terminate my post Terminate my post terminate my post please please please please please please please please please please please terminate terminate terminate terminate my post please terminate my post please, PLEASE TERMINATE MY POST, THOUGHT I WAS RESPONDING TO POSHMARK THANK YOU