this website is a load of *** and should not be allow people to post comments that a completely untrue and hurtful towards someones reputation. No can simply remove or contest a complaint so basically anyone can come up and post some *** just because they feel like it. worst website ever worst website ever worst website ever worst website ever worst website ever worst website ever worst website ever worst website ever worst website ever worst website ever worst website ever worst website ever worst website ever worst website ever worst website ever worst website ever worst website ever

Review about: Pissed Consumer Website.

Had an Experience with Pissed Consumer?

Comments

Tenafly, New Jersey, United States #606456

Have you noticed that an overwhelming majority of participants who post complaints here have an extremely poor grasp of the English language?Most messages here seem to be posted by people who lack any sense of what a coherent message is, post what amount to rants (as opposed to legitimate "complaints"), almost always show absolutely no understanding, concept or implementation of proper grammar, proper punctuation or correct spelling and generally appear extremely uneducated or display a reading level of that of a 7 year old.

It's my opinion that most of the problems these folks incur is a direct result of their own ignorance, be that as a result of not reading agreements or contracts (or simply not having the ability to read these documents) or suffering from the same lack of English retention and understanding they show right here posting their complaints. I know this sounds like I'm bashing these people, but in reality, I find this very sad and quite alarming. One reason big business gets away with what they get away with is partly because (based on what I see here), people just aren't as intelligent or educated as they should be (or used to be?), and as such, are taken advantage of for more often and easier than, say, myself and other folks who took schooling much more seriously. It's quite evident that functional illiteracy is taking over as the norm in this country, and that's a scary thought, indeed!

The "dumbing-down of America", has transgressed to...

Uneducated people who cannot communicate a simple thought, who are underpaid, undervalued, probably overworked and obviously taken advantage of which creates a larger disparity among social circles are contributing to the economic downfall of our country. Intentionally ("Ebonics") or otherwise (acceptance of "leet speak").

The biggest problem in my opinion?When these types of messages are accepted as the norm, it hurts us all as a whole.

Anonymous17
Naperville, Illinois, United States #605515

Lots of good and true information here. Are you associated with one of these lousy companies we complain about? Your accusations are unfounded.

pissedoffatpissedconsumer

i agree, thats why i added an addional 2 zeros to my monetary loss.