Milltown, Wisconsin

I'm complaining about Pissed Consumer.I posted a positive comment today about Tom Stamman to challenge the negative words spoken against him on this website.

When I came back to view it, it is no where to be found. It is unfortunate that such defamation of character is allowed as it is going out into the internet and undermining this fine man of God. I believe that I read something about this not being allowed when I first came to the website. Now you have added a figure to my name that looks eastern and muslim and evil!

I protest this misreprentation of who I am!!!!Please remove it immediately!

Had an Experience with Pissed Consumer?

Comments

Good luck with your case, Banglad. This web site is a pathetic joke. You can write anything you want on this site, it doesn't matter how baseless and personal: they will never remove it and never reply to your reports.

800notes - Website Review 800notes "I don't believe this website is a real phone directory as advertised. I know its free, but it should still be what it claims to be. I went there with..." Read more Pissed Consumer - Phony "reviews" from internet trolls! Pissed Consumer "This site is allowing internet trolls to post phony reviews attacking another site, and innocent people by their usernames. These trolls were banned from that site for harassing and bullying..." Read more Pissed Consumer - Mistakenly identified the wrong company in a complaint Pissed Consumer "Someone submitted a complaint about an automobile service company in Glendale, Arizona, complaining about being over charged for a 90K mile car check-up, calling them crooks. Pissed Consumer never bothered..." Read more 800notes regulars deleting all my posts 800notes "The posse over at 800notes who claim to be regulars are generally bullies and won't let a single post they feel not worthy of being published to be posted. Meanwhile..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Snapfish - Trauma re printing of photo book Snapfish "oh, God . It was an art project involving 12 portraits of people. I had worked with them for a year. The book , I had spent quite a long..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more