Reply by Pissed Consumer

Hi Monica,

Thank you for contacting Pissed Consumer Customer Support.

If you would like to remove a posting or comment, you must email or mail Pissed Consumer with a proper notarized letter.
Notarized letter must be written according to the sample given in our FAQ (Question 8): https://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/publications/pissed-consumer-questions-and-answers-faq-2.html

Please watch this video for more information:

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at help@pissedconsumer.com.
Author's
4.0
Coverage Area
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

Hi Customer Service, My namn is Monica Laham and I'm from Malmö in Sweden.I contacted psychic reader matchmaker Mrs Deborah Graham and I told her that I wanted to delete my negative comment to her.

And she was very pleased to hear this. So will you please erase/delete my comment on her IMMEDIATELY, so that I can inform Mrs Graham about the Be aware of your money paying them to psychic reader DEBORAH GRAHAM in the USA!! news.

Thank you!Kindest regards, Miss Monica Laham E-mail: lahammonica@gmail.com Cell phone: +46793271777 I have nothing more to add You can read my comment at Pissed Consumer reviews I am so sorry for the damange I might have caused, by this (at that time) very upset comment I want you to erase my comment and my id number to this comment is #953816

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Fast respond and action to be free, You fixed my issue with att, Quality service fast and simple.

I didn't like: Complaint reviews are now hidden, Implementation of the concept, Allowed people to use hurtful words in there comments.