Reply by Pissed Consumer

Hi Monica,

Thank you for contacting Pissed Consumer Customer Support.

If you would like to remove a posting or comment, you must email or mail Pissed Consumer with a proper notarized letter.
Notarized letter must be written according to the sample given in our FAQ (Question 8): https://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/publications/pissed-consumer-questions-and-answers-faq-2.html

Please watch this video for more information:

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at help@pissedconsumer.com.
Author's
4.0
Privacy and Data Security

Hi Customer Service, My namn is Monica Laham and I'm from Malmö in Sweden. I contacted psychic reader matchmaker Mrs Deborah Graham and I told her that I wanted to delete my negative comment to her.

And she was very pleased to hear this. So will you please erase/delete my comment on her IMMEDIATELY, so that I can inform Mrs Graham about the Be aware of your money paying them to psychic reader DEBORAH GRAHAM in the USA!! news.

Thank you! Kindest regards, Miss Monica Laham E-mail: lahammonica@gmail.com Cell phone: +46793271777 I have nothing more to add You can read my comment at Pissed Consumer reviews I am so sorry for the damange I might have caused, by this (at that time) very upset comment I want you to erase my comment and my id number to this comment is #953816

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Fast respond and action to be free, You fixed my issue with att, Quality service fast and simple.

I didn't like: Complaint reviews are now hidden, Implementation of the concept, Allowed people to use hurtful words in there comments.