Pissed Consumer Phone Numbers and Emails

Pissed Consumer phones are not available. Try to contact them by leaving a review.

Pissed Consumer Emails:

Complaints/ Feedback
Customer Service
Legal
Copyright Infringement Inquiries, Privacy Inquiries
Media
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Pissed Consumer Contact Information

0% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Pissed Consumer Customer Service?

Request for Information Question:

• “To inquire about my order”
  • “Enquiry about my delivery”
  • “Call back about a problem you fixed and I messed up”

Account Question:

• “Call to help me get my disabled Instagram account @marianna1dreno95 reactivated”
  • “My imvu account got disabled”
  • “My WhatsApp account locked”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Be he said to call and the number that he said to call did not work”
  • “Subscription”
  • “Interview due to non working video”

Refund Question:

• “Lyft refund”
  • “Refund needed”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Order not recieved”
  • “I bought movies and did not get them”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Amazon return issues.”
  • “Return”
  • “Ajio return problem”

Cards Question:

• “I cannot acess my $10 gift card I got for shopping on amazon. May I get a gift card for amazon?”
  • “I had bought a green dot money pak and the PIN number and package number I was Scratching too hard by accident I just need footing again replacement number one noon p.m. number so I can get my money off this card I really need it so I can pay bills”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Deactivate pissed consumer”

Staff Question:

• “Harassment by employee”

Other Question:

• “Craftsman half inch died”
  • “Pissed”
  • “Popeyes Chicken sold us very hard chicken”

About

Top Pissed Consumer Services

Customer Care, Review Listing, Shopping Review Listing

Top Pissed Consumer Products

Website, Account, Subscription

Pissed Consumer Pros and Cons

Pros: Success, Having a forum for my complaints, Allowed people to openly discuss issues without censorship, That i got it resolved, Good place to get reviews

Cons: Do not fulfill their stated purpose, Can not delete account, Wont allow users to delete account, No moderators or they are asleep, No immediate customer support

Summary

Pissedconsumer.com is the consumer advocacy tool of Opinion Corp. It covers a broad spectrum of companies and industries. As with many consumer review websites, Pissedconsumer.com policy is to not remove or edit consumer reviews unless they violate the terms of use, though there is a process whereby an author may remove a post that has erroneous information. Companies and individuals are encouraged to reply to and address issues raised in the consumer reviews. Opinion Corp offers services as an intermediary that allows companies to interact with the review authors to resolve the complaints. Opinion Corp also provides industry intelligence developed through Pissedconsumer.com regarding common consumer issues.

Pissed Consumer reviews and complaints

1.8
Yelp
1030 reviews
1.4
Do you have something to say about Pissed Consumer? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup