Pissed Consumer Phone Numbers and Emails

Customer Service
Legal
Copyright Infringement Inquiries, Privacy Inquiries
Media
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Pissed Consumer Contact Information

0% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Pissed Consumer Customer Service?

Request for Information Question:

• “I need ask you question”
  • “I need to ask you question”
  • “Problems with ID.me and need help”

Account Question:

• “I had money taken out of my accounts for cleaning i didn't do i was taken to work”
  • “I checked my account and u took out money and I never bought anything with that amount but u owe me a balance because I ordered something and then it was not in stock I want it corrected”
  • “Got hacked”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Return”
  • “Ajio return problem”
  • “Return labels for two apple nano ipods”

Refund Question:

• “Refund needed”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Damage product return”
  • “What's today unfairly at the Wendy's on gardeners ferry road the 1 located by the food lion They didn't serve me correctly my life got threat and I had to go back to get my money cause that wasn't giving the proper sandwiches and called the office to”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Order not recieved”

Other Question:

• “Email”
  • “Fraud”
  • “You put my personal info on the bottom of my review when it said you won't”

About

Top Pissed Consumer Services

Customer Care, Review Listing, Shopping Review Listing

Top Pissed Consumer Products

Website, Account, Subscription

Pissed Consumer Pros and Cons

Pros: Success, Allowed people to openly discuss issues without censorship, That i got it resolved, Having a forum for my complaints, Good place to get reviews

Cons: Do not fulfill their stated purpose, Can not delete account, Wont allow users to delete account, No moderators or they are asleep, No immediate customer support

Summary

Pissedconsumer.com is the consumer advocacy tool of Opinion Corp. It covers a broad spectrum of companies and industries. As with many consumer review websites, Pissedconsumer.com policy is to not remove or edit consumer reviews unless they violate the terms of use, though there is a process whereby an author may remove a post that has erroneous information. Companies and individuals are encouraged to reply to and address issues raised in the consumer reviews. Opinion Corp offers services as an intermediary that allows companies to interact with the review authors to resolve the complaints. Opinion Corp also provides industry intelligence developed through Pissedconsumer.com regarding common consumer issues.

Pissed Consumer reviews and complaints

1.4
Consumer Reports
126 reviews
1.6
Do you have something to say about Pissed Consumer? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup