Reply by Pissed Consumer

Dear Howard,

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention.

We checked our records and see that you successfully added images to your reviews on our site.
Also, we double checked all the records when you were contacting us in regards to the issues you have experienced with PissedConsumer.com and see that our team did their best to assist you and troubleshoot the issues.

Should you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,
Pissed Consumer Customer Support
Author's
Coverage Area
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

Do Not Use, Nor Write Reviews For Consumer Opinion LLC.d/b/a PissedConsumer.com!

I have been writing for the Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com website which the latter part is the actual name that they are better known as by the general public. In any case, I have ran into one of the same recurring problems with them while trying to publish several of my reviews. For example, there have been many occasions whereby I am Totally Unable To Upload Any Photos and/or Attachments, however, on the other websites, I do Not have this problem!

Yes, I have Complained To Them About It Every Single Time I Run Into This Problem and have asked them to Please Publish My Photos and/or Attachments for ME on My Behalf and 99% Of The Time, They Completely Ignore Me! However, This Time Around, They Did Respond Back To Me And Have Told Me That They Are Unwilling To Help Me! I have had it with them and from This Day Forward, I Am No Longer Writing Reviews On The PissedConsumer.com Website! This Is Not How You Treat One Of Your Executive, Volunteer Writers Who Has Contributed Hundreds Of Reviews On Their Website!

At This Time.....I Quit! I am No Longer Going To Tolerate, Nor Put Up With Their Abuse Any Longer! Guess What? The Consumer Opinion LLC .

d/b/a PissedConsumer.com has also done Bad Things To Other Businesses as well! For Example: These Russians Who Run Their Company Receive Money To Remove Complaints And/Or Content From The RipOffReport.com Website And Have Been Doing This For Years. I Am Sure That They Have Removed Some Of My Published Reviews As Well And No Wonder Why Their Staff Refuse To Help Me Out With Publishing My Pictures That Come With My Reviews On To Their Website! Enclosed, in the attachments, please find pictures that I took of their Latest Letter To Me Denying Me Any Help, Nor Assistance for your reference and further review.

Thank You. Once Again, I Am No Longer Writing For PissedConsumer.com! The End!

Thank You.Sincerely Yours, Howard Paul Shore Angry And Upset Ex-PissedConsumer.com Executive Writer /HPS

Review about: Pissed Consumer Customer Care.

Preferred solution: to always be willing to help ME post my pictures and/or attachments when their website is NOT working, but they won't do it and so I Quit!.

I didn't like: Do not offer any phone support or customer service, Refused to help me publish my photos or attachments, Have no respect for their long term members or writers, Have stolen work and or reviews from ripoffreport, I do not think they even published all of my reviews either.

Had an Experience with Pissed Consumer?