Show reviews that mention
email site account service website customer complaint information emails source
Filter review
Pissed Consumer's reply to:

I don't want any more emails from you

Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you for contacting Pissed Consumer.

Please note that you have called GunBroker through our website. While using our website you agreed to our Terms of Use and were registered as a result.

5) Choose the subscription you would like to cancel.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us at help@pissedconsumer.com.

ID

How can I unsubscribe my email address? How can I unsubscribe my email address how can I unsubscribe my email address I can't seem to leave a message unless there's at least a hundred words. So how can I unsubscribe my email address

Posting email

Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

Please note that you posted this review anonymously, therefore we could not locate your account and find the posting you mentioned.

We would assist you better if you email us at help@pissedconsumer, providing the ID review or the link to the review, so we can check our records.

We are looking forward to your email.

ID

This is weird I got a email today saying it's been 6 months since I posted and it's still helping people and there's a link to the post but I never posted a complaint about service. Honestly my internet has never gone down I'd know if it did I stream Roku so don't know why it's emailing me.

User's recommendation: Broadband is great .Speed constant.

Inaccessible

Hi Isaiah,

We greatly appreciate your feedback.

We checked our records and see that indeed your complaint was not published.

In order for us to better assist you, please be so kind to provide as much information about the issue as possible by answering the questions below:

1) Did you receive an error message? What did it say?
2) What Internet browser did you use? If it was Internet Explorer, please provide us with its version.
3) Did you experience this issue before?

Also, please describe the steps you took so that we can reproduce the issue. If you can provide the screenshots, it will also help.

As soon as we receive the details from you, we will do our best to resolve the issue.

By responding to this email, you authorize Pissed Consumer Customer Support staff to log into your account for the purposes of troubleshooting the issue you are reporting here. You understand that this means you may temporarily be logged out of your user account during the investigation.

Please send all appropriate information to help@pissedconsumer.com.

ID
Pros
  • Good place to get reviews
  • Reviews available
  • Good place to get reviews of companies
Cons
  • Please do not use abusive or swearing words
  • Do not fulfill their stated purpose
  • Cannot provide feedback
Let the company propose a solution

Hi

Your website didn't accept my review as it considers Dick Smith profanity.

Your 2 Dick Smith phone numbers went to an answer service that didn't take calls.

Hopefully Dick Smitha and pissed.com will make themselves accessible.

User's recommendation: Don't rely on the phone numbers provided.

Pissed Consumer's reply to:

Non servite al mio far bisogno

Hi Leonardo,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are aware that the email you indicated only applies to the requests connected to Data Protection. We have a corresponding description note under each email to make sure our users send their complaints to the proper department.

If you have any further questions, just let us know through: https://www.pissedconsumer.com/contact/general-inquiry.html.

Preferred solution
nulla x che è rivolto a voi

Verified Reviewer

l'indirizzo e-mail che voi avete pubblicato:dataprotection.ae@***.com serve

Solo x protezione dei dati sensibili non x i reclami o contestazioni.

Pissed Consumer's reply to:

Pissed Consumer is WORTHLESS if one can not unsubscribe, or, it is made too difficult/impossible to unsubscribe! Just WORTHLESS!

Thank you for your feedback.

We checked our records and see that you have successfully unsubscribed in our system.
If you have any further issues, just let us know: https://www.pissedconsumer.com/contact/general-inquiry.html.

unsubscribe nudnick12@juno.com

Unsubscribe me to Pissed Consumer! What the international high tech community needs is a general, worldwide, all pervasive crash felt throughout the whole of cyber space.

That will change your selfish, worthless tunes. Thank you for this opportunity to share my thoughts.

Terrible service

Hi Melissa,

Thank you for your review.

please note that you posted a review on our website about Showtime company: https://showtime.pissedconsumer.com/need-a-refund-from-pissedcustomer-review-202201083241913.html?redirect_b=1.

During the review submission, you provided your contact details and agreed to our Terms of Use following the registration in our system.
please note that we are a review platform for people to share their experience with various companies and goods they purchased. Even though we encourage the companies to respond and resolve their customers' issues, we do not have direct control over them.

ID
#3242039 Review #3242039 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Preferred solution
Any refunds by pissed customer review, snd cancel this account

Verified Reviewer

Did not help me, I did not understand what this site was for, apparently , I was just looking for a phone number for showtime, not to you, but this is what came up

User's recommendation: Do not use.

Pissed Consumer's reply to:

They don't do anything but pretend they're somehow important.

Hi Sig,

Thank you for sharing your concerns with us.
Please accept our apologies for any inconveniences you experienced while using our website.

5) Choose the subscription you would like to cancel.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through https://www.pissedconsumer.com/contact/general-inquiry.html.

ID

I spent fifteen minutes for nothing, and now I get these adolescent emails, once again trying to sound relevant, with what I think is supposed to be humor. Highly annoying with absolutely no benefit.

That pretty well sums it up. And your pompous "Terms of Service", unreal .

. .

Sincerely,

Sig Nordskog

User's recommendation: Use this site or get a root canal. Equally enjoyable, but the root canal is a positive.

Pissed Consumer's reply to:

Did not mean to sign up. I was not pissed but am pissed about this! Please remove me and my info. Thank you!

Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you for contacting Pissed Consumer.

Please note that you have called Amazon through our website. While using our website you agreed to our Terms of Use and were registered as a result.

ID

Pissed consumer. Please remove me and my info.

I feel like I was tricked into signing in. Thank You.

User's recommendation: Read carefully!

Unable.to.Send email

Hi James,

Thank you for your feedback.
we are sorry to hear about the difficulties you faced with while using our website.

Please note that none of our public post forms include the compulsory field to leave your phone number.
We are one of a few websites out there that allows even completely anonymous postings.

In order for us to assist you better email us at help@pissedconsumer.com with the link you used to submit your comment and we will look into the issue.

ID
Pros
  • Allowed people to openly discuss issues without censorship
Preferred solution
Post my original.question or at least.answer my question

I wrote along comment about why all shows (most recently first take) discuss Ravens chance for playoffs and not Steelers chance. Ravens need a tie in Raiders Charges game to not end in a tie.

Steelers beat Ravens once this year.

Neither has much of a chance but Steelers have a better chance. I finished my email and filled out the information but the field that asked for contract number is required and I have no idea what that is would have been nice to see before I wrote the message.

Payment

Thank you for your feedback.

According to our records, you tried to reach State Farm Insurance. we double-checked the phone numbers we have listed on our website and all of them belong to the mentioned above company.

Please email us at help@pissedconsumer.com stating the exact phone number you tried to call.

ID

You guys are full of crap, Im trying to contact the finance company and you idiots give me some crazy *** number that doesnt even belong to them. I got my issue resolved, with no help from you idiots

User's recommendation: If you have complaint, don’t use these *** you’ll be wasting your time.

Pissed Consumer's reply to:

I received an email asking if facebook had contacted me about my facebook account, the answer is no. I am still locked out.

Hi Anne,

We are sorry to hear about your issue not being resolved.

You can update your review with the most recent facts. In order to update your review, please follow the steps below:

- Click on the profile icon on the toolbar (upper right corner of the page);
- Choose "Reviews" from the dropdown menu;
- Choose the review you would like to update and click the "Edit" button;
- Press "Add" in the "Additional Facts" field and type in your update in the "Update Text" window;
- Press the "Save" button to save the changes.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.

Let the company propose a solution

Verified Reviewer

After spending hours trying to unlock my Facebook account, I finally just gave up. It is very disappoint, becase Facebook is my main source of seeing pictures of my great grandchildren.

Excessive emails

5) Choose the subscription you would like to cancel.

If you have any further questions, please let us know at help2pissedconsumer.com.

ID

You claim to help us but all you do is email us that the ire hasnt responded, this is not the way to do business with such a name do you think Im not now annoyed at you for uselessly emailing me for no reason

User's recommendation: DONT USE THIS SITE!!!

Trying to change password

Thank you for your review.

You posted this comment anonymously, therefore we were unable to locate your account on our website and assist you with your inquiry.

Please send us a message through https://www.pissedconsumer.com/contact/general-inquiry.html specifying the email address you used to register on our website.

We are looking forward to your request.

ID
#3219911 Review #3219911 is a subjective opinion of poster.

It says I have an invalid email address but it's valid. I need to change the password. This is very difficult to use.

User's recommendation: This sucks.

Pissed Consumer's reply to:

Impossible to reach Amazon and even you can't

Dear sir or Madam,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us.
We are sorry to hear about your issue with Amazon.

Please note that we are a review platform for people to get their voices heard. We are a place for people to share their experiences, feedbacks, and opinions about the companies, their goods, and services.

Even though we encourage the companies to resolve their customers' issues and this is our main goal, but we do not have direct control over them and their customer support Departments.

We hope your issue will be resolved as soon as possible!
Have a wonderful holiday season!

ID

A delivery from Amazon is taking to long .

Ordered on the 28th and just starting to show some action on the 30th .

Already paid in full on the 28th .

Two-day delivery ,they say .

No way to get somebody to talk to , getting the runaround .

Even you , the information you sent me is zero .

Not impressed with you .

User's recommendation: Again , not impressed.

Delete pissed concumer account

Hi Jasmine,

Thank you for your review.
For more details, please email us at help@pissedconsumer.com.

Verified Reviewer

I would like to delete this pissed consumer account.I don't think it's the right site to help with my problem.