Reply by Pissed Consumer

Hi Dale,

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention.

We always strive to help customers communicate effectively with the companies.
During review submission process you were notified that 1StopBedrooms participates in Business Solution program. Prior to publishing your posting on PissedConsumer.com we contacted the company to determine if they can resolve the issue and reply to you. Your initial review #1194239 will be published on our website along with the company response.
Author's

My poor review of 1StopBedrooms on February 22 has not been published, making me suspicious that 1StopBedrooms manufactures favorable reviews or a large number of resolutions.

We order living room and bedroom furniture July 5, 2017. We had to badger the company to make three deliveries, the first one arriving not till sometime in October. The last one arrived December 28, with one of the pieces broken, which we refused delivery of. The owner, Audrey Lampert promised yesterday that delivery would be forthcoming. We shall see, as such promises have been made in the past.

In any event, the complaint should have appeared on "Pissed Consumer". As it did not, I am suspicious.

The phone number for the Attorney General for the state of New York is 212-416-8300. I would advise anyone not obtaining redress to contact that office, with possible criminality of fraud.

It should be interesting to me if the text I have just written appears on "Pissed Consumer".

Review about: Pissed Consumer Shopping Review Listing.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.