Reply by Pissed Consumer

Resolved
Hi Zachariah,

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention.

Please note that it is always up to a user whether to add information about the company or not. If you do not have additional information about First Progress Bank, feel free to skip this step.

Regards,
Pissed Consumer Customer Support
Author's

Update by user May 14

I was informed about how something worked that I was not aware of....

Original review posted by user Apr 14

I have been trying to post a review here about a company that I am not happy with, and Pissed Consumer will not post my review because they keep asking for information that is not available.They are asking for an Email address for the company, but there is no such thing.

They are asking for an Instagram account as well as YouTube account for the company, which also do not exist.... My GOD, do I need to know the shoe size of every employee at the company to be able to post a review?? How am I supposed to provide information that does not exist exactly??

If Law Enforcement was like Pissed Consumer, no crimes would EVER be reported because criminals do not generally leave behind their fax number, their Twitter page, their Instagram account, their YouTube account, nor their Google account.Bank robbers do NOT leave behind contact information when they escape, and neither does the company that I wanted to review!!

Review about: Pissed Consumer Website.

Reason of review: Requiring too much information to post review.....

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Pissed Consumer?