Show reviews that mention
site email account website complaint service source customer information emails
Filter review

CYBER BULLYING/HARASSMENT ON PISSEDCONSUMER

Hi Chelbi,

Thank you for contacting Pissed Consumer Customer Support Team.

If you would like to unpublish one of the reviews from our site, please provide Pissed Consumer with one of the following:

1) A Valid Court Order (See our FAQ, point 3 for more information https://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/publications/pissed-consumer-questions-and-answers-faq-2.html);
2) Notarized Letter from Original Poster (See our FAQ, point 8 for more information https://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/publications/pissed-consumer-questions-and-answers-faq-2.html);
3) A Valid Decision of Arbitrator (See LVP Rules for more information https://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/legitimacy-verification-program-rules-and-conditions.html).

For more legal information, please visit http://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/legal-information.html

Pissed Consumer Customer Support
Pissed Consumer Review Listing
Cons
  • Fails to protect innocent parties
Reason of review
Violation of your site & my civil right
Preferred solution
Remove all contents off your site related to me, friends and family

Pissed Consumer has been used as platform to attack me my family & Friends. False information have been posted on your site.

I am a victim of Internet bullying / cyber harassment. I have several police reports to confirm my statement being the Internet was not the only outlet the harasser used. Within a week their was numerous amounts of fake reviews posted anonymously. After refusing service to a client , she used the internet as one the outlets to harass me.

I've sought an attorney but I'm hoping I can get results before having to take the next step. Have you ever read something about yourself that was a lie on the internet? All of these events never happened. There are over 611 views.

PC Terms of Service states that online will NOT post on PC any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, spam, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another party's rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity). You will use PC in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations. By posting information on PC, you warrant and represent that the information is truthful and accurate. The bully has VIOLATED YOUR SITE as well as MY CIVIL RIGHTS.

Please end CYBER BULLYING ON THIS SITE.

Here are the links a-different-vibe-hair-salon.pissedconsumer.com › ... http://chelbi-harris.pissedconsumer.com http://haven-west-studio.pissedconsumer.com

Pissed Consumer Website Review from Calgary, Alberta

Thanks to this wesitei will not proceed with an order for our National League. It appears to be a money grab and upon further research a very similar product can be purchased for 1/10 of the price. That being said we will seek other options from our senior advisory committee.
Testimonial

Pissed Consumer is a paying client of Pissed Consumer and utilizes its services to proactively identify and correct customer service issues.

Calgary, Alberta
Pissed Consumer's reply to:

Allows reviews that are not real and harmful to the business

Hi Anna,

Thank you for contacting Pissed Consumer.
We forwarded your issue to our moderation team.

Pissed Consumer Review Listing
Cons
  • Violates my rights
  • Comply with crimes
Reason of review
Pissed consumer accepts false reviews that are proven to be false, infringe my legal rights and upon requesting removal they did not. They are liable and will therefore be sued.
Preferred solution
Removal of a fake complaint that is proved to be fake ( arguments cannot be real whatsoever ) or I will open a law suit.

Pissed consumer complies with criminal behaviour, sadly.

There is only one complaint about my business to be found on the internet, based on this platform writen by a false client who is obviously the competition trying to destroy my name.

In this false review they make up false information which can be proved as false by looking at my site, claim that my work " does not work for anyone " ( a statement that deflects logic because no one could have spoken to each and every single one of my clients and known about the results of my work) this not only infringes my rights in Austria you can get jailed for spreading lies as it infringes my personality rights.

They require a court order which can cost thosands of euros or dollars when they have proof that this comment is a complete lie.

I demanded the deletition of the article but they are not interested in respecting my civil rights. The poster remained anonymous because he knows he is not a client of mine.

I therefore consider pissed consumer a scam.

Since I work for several online newspapers and sites I will get in touch with Huffington Post and BBC, The Guardian and more and expose their fraudulent behaviour.

I will also open a law suit because aiding criminal behaviour, knowingly, upon being informed, makes a company liable as well.

Most people talk but I don't, I will press charges. I am aware of my rights.

ACCESS

Hi Sharon,

We apologize for any difficulties you may be experiencing with our site. In order to investigate the issue, we need some additional information:

1) Describe the steps to reproduce your problem.
2) Please let us know what browser you use. If you use Internet Explorer, provide us with its version.

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

PissedConsumer Customer Support Team
Order processing issue
Preferred solution
change myaddress and supply a phone # to make resolutions possible without putting customers away from help.

Security code refuses my letters which ARE CORRECT. Therefore I can't get MY problem corrected.

I was addressed in Canada instead of California and in no way have I been able to get it to change or get help. They lose a sale and customer.

!00 words You have got to be kidding. Blocked at every attempt to get help.

Nuts NUTS NUTS NUTS NUTS NUTS NUTS > 100 words yet? Totally unbelievable company. can"t believe the arrogance of this business. Be sure Facebook members will get the news to avoid @ all costs.

This is unreal.

attempt to dicourage reviews. I'm not giving up STUPIDS!

Pissed Consumer - Review in Media category from Brisbane, Queensland

Hi Suzanne,

Thank you for contacting Pissed Consumer.

We assume you dialed US number. Since you are from Australia, please use this number 1800-198-226 to reach Probioslim.

Pissed Consumer Customer Support
ID
#942075 Review #942075 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Now i received a post from ' pissed customer' with a number to call but it cannot be connected. Probably a US number which I tried previously.

Does Pissed Consumer Moderate These Reviews? The Rebuttals are Hidden?

We at watax.com occasionally get postings here (once every year and a half -- tops) from the rare client who chooses to vent here rather than the BBB.com. As you will see below - we respond to every complaint (two sides to every story - right?). But it's hard to see the "rebuttal" as you will see below. Furthermore, about seven years below in 2009 - a customer had asked that their complaint be removed - but it still is there? Can you honor her wishes? Nonetheless, at the very least -- we would appreciate if our rebuttal was more visible. Thanks. p.s. And thank you to the two customers below who posted positive reviews here.
Seattle, Washington
Pissed Consumer Review Listing
Pros
  • Success

Pissed Consumer Account Review from Mount Vernon, Ohio

Hi Kathleen,

We apologize for any difficulties you may be experiencing with PissedConsumer.com.
Here is how to reset your Pissed Consumer password:
- Please enter PissedConsumer.com;
- Click “Login” on the toolbar;
- Click “Forgot your password?” on opening pop up window;
- Enter your email address and security code;
- Click “Send Password” button;
- Check your email inbox and follow further instructions to reset your password.

If you still have any problems with password reset, please let us know what errors or messages you are getting. You can contact us by following this link: https://www.pissedconsumer.com/contact.html

PissedConsumer Customer Support
Pissed Consumer Account
Cons
  • I am unable to change my password and log in
Let the company propose a solution

I tried to submit a review, and because I forgot my "password" I have been trying unsuccessfully to log in 5 or 6 times. I give up. And yet Pissed Consumer company e-mails me several times a day asking for the review that I've been trying to send.

Your robot numbers that I try to use to let you know that I am not a robot are ridiculous. One of them had a g with a dot on top of it. How am I supposed to type that?

Every time I try to log in with the new password you give me, I get rejected. Now I am trying to send this review, and I am getting denied with the message "Enter at least 100 words" so I am rambling to get to 100 words.

Unsubscribe me. I cant log in. This website is pitiful. Am I at 100 words yet? Sorry.

THE WEBSITE PISSED CONSUMER IS A SHAM

THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT MONITOR ANYTHING THAT IS WRITTEN ABOUT COMPANIES. HERE IS ZERO CENSORSHIP AND ANYONE CAN POST ON HERE. PISSED OFF CONSUMER IS AN INTERNET PARASITE THAT FEEDS OFF NEGATIVITY AND LIES. GEE I WONDER HOW MANY POSTS ON THIS PATHETIC WEBSITE ARE ACTUAL CUSTOMERS THAT HAVE BEEN WRONGED. THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT MONITOR ANYTHING THAT IS WRITTEN ABOUT COMPANIES. HERE IS ZERO CENSORSHIP AND ANYONE CAN POST ON HERE. PISSED OFF CONSUMER IS AN INTERNET PARASITE THAT FEEDS OFF NEGATIVITY AND LIES. GEE I WONDER HOW MANY POSTS ON THIS PATHETIC WEBSITE ARE ACTUAL CUSTOMERS THAT HAVE BEEN WRONGED.
Geneva, Illinois

Pissed Consumer - Website Review from Fallbrook, California

and this website keeps putting my address in the wrong City and I corrected and it keeps going to the wrong City it's Victorville California not Fallbrook California
Fallbrook, California
Bad quality

My Phone # as MoneyGram

Hi Ray,

Thank you for contacting Pissed Consumer.

We forwarded your issue to our moderation team.

ID
Cons
  • Customer service nonsense
Webdeveloper Mistake
Preferred solution
Remove my personal phone number from that webpage

I wrote a review for MoneyGram, and suddenly you people put my landline phone number on your website as that company's headquarters and refuse to take it off. I'm getting calls from all over the country, and when I call you, the *** guy told me to just ignore them and someone else did this, not pissedconsumer!

Ummmm, only web developers of your server can do this, not consumers. I don't know if they're calls from people I know or people looking for MoneyGram! I get at least 3 calls per week, and this is ridiculous.

If you go to the link I provided, you'll easily see my phone number right above "Call from computer!" That is not a number for MoneyGram; it's mine. Do something!

Thank you Pissed Customer for facilitating a resolution!

"I FINALLY received a refund in my Paypal account (not the payment method originally USED, so a service fee was taken from my refund). Thank you Pissed Customer for facilitating a resolution!" Source: https://fashionmia.pissedconsumer.com/fashionmia-customer-care-review-from-stormville-new-york-201608****6255.html
Testimonial

Junior Reviewer

Update by user Sep 27, 2016

Oh, and Pissed Consumer isn't including reviews about their own business of the "Explore Latest Reviews Section". And now it is also moderating my updates before it will publish them.

Update by user Sep 27, 2016

SO BEWARE.....all you reviewers out there....

Be very WARY.

Once you post, whatever you write YOU CANNOT EDIT OR REMOVE.

To retract or change anything you post, including typos, errors and photos, you must make a written request, and PAY someone to NOTARIZE it, and to have it delivered.

Update by user Sep 27, 2016

Pissed Consumer won't post my second review of them. I submitted it twice, with additional information and a different title, but it was censored.

Funny how they don't allow editing or removal of any reviews regarding anyone's business, EXCEPT theirs.

It may be human nature to favour ourselves, but this is a classic case of hypocrisy. The ol' double standard.

Original review posted by user Sep 25, 2016
Pissed Consumer should allow editing.It is a world wide web publication and the author is, after all, the AUTHOR. Pissed Consumer has also posted star ratings on one of my reviews for items I never had a chance to rate. I didn't even see the bottom half, so they have automatically assigned one star. My true opinion would give them more stars in most of the categories. See, there is such a thing as RETROSPECT. I do not understand how it behooves Pissed Consumer to disallow editing. You make a grammatical error, a factual blip, an oversight, well Pissed Consumer says TOO BAD!!! So there you go, Pissed Consumer. You wet the bed on this one!
Gatesville, Texas
Pissed Consumer Website
Cons
  • Aggressive and bullish style re no editing allowed policy
Let the company propose a solution

Pissed at you

Hi Kit,

Thank you for contacting Pissed Consumer!

We see that all 4 reviews from your account were posted successfully and are visible on our site: https://www.pissedconsumer.com/people/kitkaplan.html

Could you please specify the issue with logging in to your account so that we could reproduce it on our end. Meanwhile, you can try resetting the password:

- Please enter PissedConsumer.com;
- Click “Login” on the toolbar;
- Click “Forgot your password?” on opening pop up window;
- Enter your email address and security code;
- Click “Send Password” button;

Reason of review
I have filled this out twice now
Full refund

I just finished a long review of trackr BEFOR LOGGING IN and tried to loving with gmail but the link was broken and went to Apple mail. The I had to reset my password and once I got into my account my review was gone.

This is way too complicated. I don't have a 100 words. Why do you make it so hard for consumers to use your site? n'i;orgh;uhuehnxeioeoijwncjnc ghytpoeo dewvpq egitc ijer fhow.

I had hope when I found you but you are like all the other companies avoiding their customers. I am so mad.

How do you count 100 words? ci9timficmcc k ckkjnrijijmp fijjf fi0fifi0 0if0ifif fopeoeioiew ewewepoewowed od[ppow woqwoqwoqkkd owoodewwedwejdwjefoeoro3 32 oe2r40 ir3oi r 0i1eit0 0r04r`4t0i 4ir20r 3rir0 ir23io c c40i4erj4 i4jfoifoirnwjne doidjidioeji 3r 3i3 32392****30i9rirkdjedk,mwdkmklw2 i 1jfr4 48423 nmencjijiiejokpkok98330ld'l=qdw=wd 0i2u3rhlm;oepi9e9diwedi9wid9wewieol'W;epwede

Pissed Consumer Website Review

As soon as I pksted a review on PISSED CONSUMERS my email was hammered with spam and marketing bull *** they sell your email addy to everybody and there brothers DONT USE THIS SITE....
ID
#919827 Review #919827 is a subjective opinion of poster.
North Providence, Rhode Island
Bad quality

Scammer and extortionists

Pissedconsumer is fraudulent website basically set up to post malicious comments and defame individuals and businesses. Doesn't allow positive comments only negative ones then tries to charge the victims $1000 to remove offending posts. I wonder if this post will get through...somehow i doubt it. Criticism is a ***! Fairness isnt allowed. There are numerous busines that have fallen victim to this scam -- and play into webtrolls and disgruntled ex-employees who would obviously have axes to grind. If it was fair they would contact the business or person and attempt verification first before posting. At least in a court an allegations isn't allowed to be anonymous. And it is pretty easy to appear to coem from different coutries to post a serious of complaints/comments and appear there are many people with siomilar complaints. Big give away is the style of language used is the same of bery similar this exposes a single or at most 2 or 3 individuals conducting a campaign of hate
Zurich, Zurich