Show reviews that mention
site email account website complaint service source customer information emails
Filter review

Thank GOD problem resolved!

I placed a review on this website about the property management company American Homes 4 Rent and happy to announce the District Manager Jennifer Heflin assisted me and rectified everything!...I am so thankful for her honesty and diligence in making all that was wrong correct....Thank you also Pissed Consumer for helping me get the truth out! They heard me loud and clear, and it made a difference!

Source: review # 2499017

Testimonial

Pissed Consumer is a paying client of Pissed Consumer and utilizes its services to proactively identify and correct customer service issues.

ID

After calling PissedConsumer the problem has been rectified

There was a typo that caused my order to be shipped to an incorrect address, after calling PissedConsumer the problem has been rectified

Source: review # 2499105

Thank you PissedConsumer.com

Thank you PissedConsumer.com, you did a great job on relaying our issue to Comcast! They replied within 24 hours. They asked us to call them, we did not have time to do that. The internet speed issue is on and off during the past several days. Speed ranging from 3.05 Mbps to 94.9 Mbps without we change anything. If we got pissed again, we may just have to change to a different service.Thanks again!

Source: review # 2499165

Pissed Consumer's reply to:

I became a costumer by accident please take me off

5) Choose the subscription you would like to cancel.

If you have any further questions, please email us at help@pissedconsumer.com.

ID

I was looking for something else when accidently

Signed into tik tok which do know what it is

Please help

User's recommendation: Help.

Thanks

They reimbursed me after my email through Pissed Consumer. It took several weeks but they did reply. Thanks

Source: review # 2493694

ID

I had an issue with a food delivery that wasnt edible and UberEATS just ignored my complaints until I found pissedconsumer.com. I immediately got a response and a refund!!Thank you pissedconsumer.

Source: review # 2486779

ID

I have never experienced such a quick resolution

Within 24 hours of logging the complaint with Pissed Consumer, I received a complete refund from Reimage. I have never experienced such a quick resolution

Source: review # 2484320

ID

Definitely use pissed consumer it’s fast and easy for solutions

I got a response about my refund and that it should be coming within the next three weeks so pissedconsumer helped tremendously

Source: review # 2485140

Pissed Consumer's reply to:

My lawyer will be contacting you if you don’t remove my claim with ticket center

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Pissed Consumer.

This is to confirm we received your request. You will be able to track the changes online if any: https://ticketcenter-com.pissedconsumer.com/review.html.

Should you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

ID
#2481973 Review #2481973 is a subjective opinion of poster.

You people are a fraud. I have talked to my lawyer- you need to remove my name,number, and email address and password and all other information or I will see you in quart. Please send me prove you have removed it

User's recommendation: You suxck.

I wouldnt have been able to contact them if it wasnt for pissed consumer

I had an issue with Hopper because I was charged for a booking that was not confirmed. I reached out to them thru pissedconsumer and thankfully they replied back and helped me with the process. I was glad that everything got sorted out but I wouldnt recommend booking a flight with them since it was difficult to contact them. I wouldnt have been able to contact them if it wasnt for pissed consumer.

Source: review # 2479145

Pissed Consumer's reply to:

I have unsubscribed twice, and I still get emails!

Hi Paul,

Thank you for your review.

We checked our records and see that you have been unsubscribed from our emails.

If you receive any further correspondence, please forward us the email to help@pissedconsumer.com.

Product
Pissed Consumer Subscription

Verified Reviewer

I made a complaint one time at your site, and now in spite of unsubscribing me from all communication, at the bottom of the unsubscribe page it says: "You are unsubscribed, but we will still send you the most critical emails". SO YOU ARE NOT UNSUBSCRIBING ME AT ALL.

You are keeping my information and sharing it with god knows who, and now I am getting emails from your "partners" Please remove me and all collected data about me from your database. I have notified the FCC and the Indiana Attorney General's Internet Fraud Division about this.

User's recommendation: Warning: Do not respond to this site. Your personally identifiable information is seriously at risk.

Check out pissedconsumer when you can’t get a response from Expedia’s “help” lines

I was trying to reach a real person after spending hours on endless repetitive loops on the Expedia chat and phone help numbers. So frustrating!With a phone number I got from pissedconsumer I was able to talk with an Expedia agent after a wait of just a few minutes and my problem was quickly resolved. What a relief!

Source: review # 2476659

Use "Pissed Customer" - very effective - will use in future

Carpet installation - problem solved - numerous errors by Lowes Store No. 440 in Ocala FL - Lowes ordered Linear feet instead of square feet - then sat on reordering - claiming not paid by Service Masters - but did not contact Service Masters until we went to store - so again, thanks to "Pissed Customer" - we finally have an installation date of 3/29 - keeping our fingers crossed.

Source: review # 2475648

Pissed Consumer's reply to:

I want to be removed but no way to unscribe.

5) Choose the subscription you would like to cancel.

If you have any further questions, please email us at help@pissedconsumer.com.

ID

Please remove my personal information from the publicviewing and from your site.. I am not giving you rights to use my information.

This is in writing to you.

My next step will be to the federal Trade commission. I will give you 24 hours to remove this from the public.

My next step is just what I stated. I do not give you permission to use my information for your gain.

Cheryl Avery

User's recommendation: no contact information.

No need your Emails

5) Choose the subscription you would like to cancel.

If you have any additional questions, please let us know at help@pissedconsumer.com.

Preferred solution
Apology

Please do not send Emails in future to this number or to this Email ID,

Thanking you, to fulfill this.