Show reviews that mention
email site account service website customer complaint information emails source
Filter review

No time for more

Thank you for contacting Pissed Consumer.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience you experienced while using our website.

5) Choose the subscription you would like to cancel.

For further assistance, please contact us at help@pissedconsumer.com.

Preferred solution
Nothing. You didn’t do me wrong.

Please cancel - see reason above

I dont know what you mean by ¨write

at least one-hundred symbols,¨ I think

this should do it,

User's recommendation: enjoy.

Grteat service provided

Thanks for the Contact information for Arlo. Arlo Makes sure you don't find a pone number in their website information to initiate a return.

User's recommendation: Must Have contact information if Buying Arlo. Arlo Customer ser4vice sucks.

Testimonial

Pissed Consumer is a paying client of Pissed Consumer and utilizes its services to proactively identify and correct customer service issues.

Baldwin Park, California

Verified Reviewer
Thank you pissed consumer for having this forum it is so important and necessary I spent six months out of the last year recovering from covid pneumonia and blood clots I lost so much weight I could not walk I was transferred to a Skilled Nursing Facility called Royal...

Austin, Texas

U sent me an email

Thank you for sharing your concerns with us.

Since you posted the review anonymously, we are unable to investigate the situation.

Please contact us directly at help@pissedconsumer.com providing the email address you received our correspondence to.

We are looking forward to your message.

ID

Why was I sent an email when I don't know, nothing about you? Find out what is going on Why was I sent this

Use Pissedconsumer to rate the company

I was complaining on PISSEDCONSUMER that Zolucky still had not delivered my Oct. 27 order. I informed Zolucky that I had made the complaint on pissedconsumer. Behold! The order arrived today, 2 days later. Could be coincidence but I suspect not.

Source: review # 3142959

ID
#3204709 Review #3204709 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you for your feedback.

We tried to locate your account on our website, however, did not succeed because you posted the review anonymously.

We are looking forward to your message.

ID

I got an email saying my email was changed and want to know if legit bc I do not remember signing up

User's recommendation: Not at all.

Pissed Consumer's reply to:

There’s no resolution to my problem

Thank you for sharing your concerns with us.

Please note that we are a review platform where people can share their experiences and leave feedback for others to read and probably avoid similar situations.

Indeed we encourage companies to respond to the reviews and resolve the issues their customers have.

However, we do not have a direct influence on the companies and cannot "make" them respond or resolve anything.

Should you have further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at help@pissedconsumer.com.

ID

Im looking to get refunded the money that was stolen from me, via skip the dishes.

This third party bs has done nothing but send me junk mail.

What is the point of all this?! To *** people off further?

Mission accomplished

I don't need a review

Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are glad that your issue was successfully resolved and you were contacted by the company's rep.

5) Choose the subscription you would like to cancel.

If you have any further questions, please let us know at help@pissedconsumer.com.

ID

I'm not a pissed consumer. I don't need any help.

My information was sent to you in error. It wasn't my intention to reach out to your company.

Hillsdale support team has already been contacted. Please remove my mane from your data base.

Pissedconsumer is a true firm

I appreciated your full support on my complain.KLM started communiting with me on 30.11.21 and am so thankful for your support.Am waiting KLM to send me a voucher confirmation within 7-14day.

Source: review # 3129669

ID
#3204713 Review #3204713 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Pissedcustomer helped

I was unable to make contact or access my booking online. Pissedcustomer helped to get me in contact on my first try when I was doubtful of how reliable it may be and I am a pleased customer now

Source: review # 3131178

ID
#3204711 Review #3204711 is a subjective opinion of poster.

lucky to come to pissed consumer

My flight was coming near and I was desperate but no emails, contacts they gave on the website replied.I was lucky to come to pissed consumer because I could make an internet call, I think I have it half reserved now for this one.

Source: review # 3123071

ID
#3204715 Review #3204715 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Pissed Consumer's reply to:

Email and gift card issues

Thank you for contacting Pissed Consumer.

Please note that you have called Ibotta through our website. While using our website you agreed to our Terms of Use and were registered as a result.

5) Choose the subscription you would like to cancel.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us at help@pissedconsumer.com.

ID

Im actually disappointed in you, pissedconsumer for the misleading ability to reach out to ibotta. Please make note, I have no big issues with ibotta.

They have always been helpful, except in this case, Ive had a tough time getting an issue resolved.

And, ironically, after accessing the ibotta number through your site- Ive received a few notifications that my info has been found on the black web. Coincidence ??

User's recommendation: Be weary of where you get your numbers for customer support!!

Pissed Consumer's reply to:

Tricked me to make a profile now I can't delete!!!

Hi Robyn,

Thank you for contacting Pissed Consumer.

We see that you emailed Binance through our website. When leaving your message, you were notified that you were going to be automatically registered on PissedConsumer.com and agreed to our Terms of Service.

5) Choose the subscription you would like to cancel.

If you have any further questions, please email us at help@pissedconsumer.com.

Delete this profile!

I was tricked into somehow making a profile for this site. Surprise surprise. No customer support!!

Pissed Consumer's reply to:

I give up. Another useless pile of nothing

Hi Michael,

Loss
Does it really matter?

Verified Reviewer
Junior Reviewer

This site is on the side of corporations, not consumers. Just another way to protect companies from being accessible to the consumers they hate.

I don't get it.

The lies of big tech and its minions. Rot in ***

User's recommendation: Try it till you get f'd over.

Pissed Consumer's reply to:

You need to authenticate users

Hi Mickey,

Thank you for sharing your concerns with us.

Please note that we do send the confirmation and verification emails to our newly registered users.
We see that you have called People Magazine through our website. While using our website you agreed to our Terms of Use and were registered as a result.

Preferred solution
Removed from pissed consumers records

I did not make a complaint, someone used my email account, and now your dodgy website is spamming me.

It is not difficult to set up a simple email authentication service, rather than letting people just use any old email address that does not belong to them.

If you want people to take your website seriously, at least try getting the basic fundamentals right.

User's recommendation: Pissed consumer is an amateur website pretending to be professional.