Show reviews that mention
site email account website complaint service source customer information emails
Filter review

Excellent service

I was called within minutes by a company I was having technical difficulties in accessing, and they were almost impossible to contact. Pissed Customer got me through to telephone tech support within a few minutes and everything was resolved completely.

User's recommendation: Fully recommend.

Testimonial

Pissed Consumer is a paying client of Pissed Consumer and utilizes its services to proactively identify and correct customer service issues.

Cardiff, Wales

Unsubscribing

Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you for your inquiry to Pissed Consumer.
Since you posted your review as anonymous, we could not locate your account to assist you with your subscription.

Please email us at help@pissedconsumer.com.

Product
Pissed Consumer Subscription

I want to completely unsubscribe . I don't want you to decide for me what is "essential " communication.

Because none of it is. I don't recall subscribing in the first place.

So stop.

Incorect Information

Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you for sharing your concerns with us. Please accept our apologies for any inconveniences you experienced while being on our website.

In order for us to update the information you are mentioning, please email us at help@pissedconsumer.com providing the link to the page containing the information in question, or simply send us a screenshot of this information.

We will make sure to double-check and correct it if needed.

We are looking forward to your email.

ID

The information they provide is not confirmed. We have been harrassed by users of this site because they do not confirm basic contact information.

Our stores get hundreds of phone calls from people thinking we are a manufacturer that is now actually out of business. We spend so much time answering calls for them that our business is actually considering changing our phone number!!!!

User's recommendation: Do not use, not reliable.

The sites search engine needs help

When you are searching in your area the search button can't sort them out from the other 100s of places.

User's recommendation: Look for other places to get reviews about companies.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Pissed Consumer's reply to:

Your site will not let me input the actual name of the comapny I want to complain about. so I'm complaining about your stupid web site! OMG.

Hi Cynthia,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.
Please accept our apologies for any inconveniences you experienced while using our website.

In order for us to better assist you, please be so kind to provide as much information about the issue as possible by answering the questions below:

1) Did you receive an error message? What did it say?
2) What Internet browser did you use? If it was Internet Explorer, please provide us with its version.
3) Did you experience this issue before?

Also, please describe the steps you took so that we can reproduce the issue. If you can provide the screenshots, it will also help.

Please email us the response on the questions at help@pissedconsumer.com. As soon as we receive the details from you, we will do our best to resolve the issue.

Service
Pissed Consumer Customer Care
Full refund

Joyui. Co., Ltd in China.

Is the company I have an issue with. I purchased 2 wind spinners for me, and one for my Mother. They are half the size that was advertised. they are only one sided, one spinner on one side, not two sides, and they are SHORT.

Only 30" high. The ad makes them appear to be a standard size of 5 to 6 feel tall.

the paypal dispute system is cumbersome and they will not let me file another dispute with them. I filed the first dispute because the items hadn't arrived after 60 days.

Then when they got here, there were not a advertised, but now I can't file a separate dispute.

so Angry about always being ripped off by shady companies. I tried to find Joyui Co Ltd online and all that comes up is a Auto parts dealer with that exact name.

User's recommendation: AVOID!

Just another BS marketing site

Hi Adnan,

Thank you for highlighting this matter to us.

We have forwarded the mentioned information to our Moderation Team for review. We will double-check the information displayed for Facebook and update it accordingly.

If you have any further comments, please let us know y filling in the form: https://www.pissedconsumer.com/contact/general-inquiry.html.

Service
Pissed Consumer Customer Care
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Seriously, my fault that I was stupid enough to believe that somehow your site was different and that you actually maintained current, pertinent and useful information to solve serious issues with public companies. Of the two phone numbers you provided for Facebook/Marketplace Customer Service: The first one states that customer service does not take phone calls and the 2nd number is to a scam rebate number!!!

Great job *** or is this your business model? collect customer info and sell the lists to alternative businesses?

User's recommendation: PissedConsumer is simply a waste of time, better off with BBB or FBI or SEC complaints.

Pissed Consumer's reply to:

Did not help in any way to resolve issue with Walmart!!

Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you for posting your review on our site.

Please note that we are an online review platform.
If you would like to get in touch with Walmart directly, you can find Walmart's contact information here: https://walmart.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html

Pissed Consumer Customer Support Team
ID

If I tried to acknowledge a response relating to incident it put me into the website not relating at all to the complaint!!!

Verified Reviewer

Your turning a small issue into a crisis!!

I'm sitting here waiting like a right plant pot looking for my confirmation of email account. This is worst than the company I'm already irate about haha Why are you making matters tenser??

User's recommendation: Don't waste your valuable time with this site.

Delete My Account

I wish to delete my account but I dont know how to do it I didnt even know that I made an account I thought I just put my email so I could contact SHEIN but no so delete my account as I wasnt even aware I even had one
Bolton, England
Pissed Consumer's reply to:

Empty email message sent on my behalf

Dear Sir or Madam,

You posted this review as anonymous, therefore, we could not locate your user on our website.
In order for us to assist you better, please email us at help@pissedconsumer.com providing the email address you used to register on our website.

We are looking forward to your email.

ID

I had originally posted a complaint about Amazon UK, who are not accepting customer complaints emails anymore and do not provide email assistance for those disabled and unable to use telephone or live chat. Pissed Consumer were meant to pass this on but Amazon UK responded saying their message was EMPTY. It was all a waste of time and effort.

User's recommendation: It's a risk you take.

Pissed consumer provides an ultimate support and help for whatever they are capable of doing!

...Due to amazing help and support of pissedconsumer.com, Payoneer did contact me and then approved my account after I have resubmitted my government issued photo ID as well as my residential address... I really appreciate the most amazing assistance that pissed consumer has done for me to payoneer.

Source: review # 2507500

Testimonial

You continue emailing me

5) Choose the subscription you would like to cancel.

If you have any further questions, please email us at help@pissedconsumer.com.

ID

I do not want ANY communication with your site. PLEASE TEMOVE ME COMPLETELY You continue emailing me!

Thanks!!

Suspicious

Hi Gary,

Product
Pissed Consumer Website
Preferred solution
A cancelation of my Pissed Consumer account.

Verified Reviewer

Nowhere on your site do you allow me to cancel my account. Why would that be.

Close my account or it's off to the FTC I go.

Emails

5) Choose the subscription you would like to cancel.

If you have any further questions, please email us at help@pissedconsumer.com

Verified Reviewer

I have not had a response from the company that I wrote a review about. However I am getting multiple emails from noreply@***.com asking for money.

Why would I send you money before my problem is acted upon.??????

Pissed Consumer's reply to:

Cause you call and threaten people and use there info

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for sharing your concerns with us.

Please note that Pissed Consumer does not call its users. Calls might have been made by strangers if you posted your details online somewhere.

Make sure to check if your phone number is publicly available.

Apology

Yall *** *** if your company calls and threatens me again Im contacting the police and legal services.

User's recommendation: Run!!!!