Pissed Consumer's reply to:

Cant see my reviews in my account

Hi Dilen,

Thank you for contacting Pissed Consumer.

We forwarded your request to our moderation team for review.

Pissed Consumer Account
Poor customer service
Fix the problem
Update by user Apr 29, 2017

I again can not see my review i made in pissed consumer. Why is it so?!

Original review posted by user Apr 14, 2017

Im really pissed eith this. I made for about 5 reviews and i can not see any of them in my account.

Also when i get the email woth the link still there is nothing. I dont know what is the matter with this page but it really makes me nervous. I want to contact me as soon as possible with this because i wrote email to you and i still did not get the answer. If you can fix me this everything eill be ok till then.

Please contact me ASAP if possible. Is it the problem of your page or the problem of the company i am reviewing for.

Pissed Consumer's reply to:

Pissed Consumer picked wrong kitchen tek for bad reviews

Hi Kitchen Tek Australia Team,

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention.

We forwarded your request to our moderation team for review.

Not as described/ advertised

We want to inform Pissed Consumer that we are Kitchen Tek Australia is Australian Company and only based in Sydney it is clearly mentioned on our website that "Kitchen Tek Australia is not related to KitchenTek Wolfgang Puck Pressure Oven. We trade in NSW and are owned independently".

we are Kitchen Designers.

we have no connection with this so called kitchen tek American Company oven and appliances. we also want to inform your authorities that please correct the company profile and remove our profile from your website your wrong and act tarnishing our business otherwise we will take legal action against it.

Request for Account Deactivation

Hi Susana,

Thank you for contacting Pissed Consumer Customer Support.
Please note that our system does not allow for deletion of accounts at this time.

Please also note that if you would like to remove a posting or comment, you must email or mail Pissed Consumer with a proper notarized letter.
Notarized letter must be written according to the sample given in our FAQ (Question 8): https://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/publications/pissed-consumer-questions-and-answers-faq-2.html

Please watch this video for more information:

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
Pissed Consumer Account
Request Account Deactivation
Let the company propose a solution

Is there a possible way that I can finally delete this account once and for all? I wouldn't want a future employer to possibly find this around my background check.

I really appreciate my privacy within Google searches. I don't like my life or name being fully exposed online. My name on here is just but a tiny detail I wish to get rid of. You see I like keeping my life and opinions private.

You never know who you might offend. I realized I'm not much of a complainer when it comes to service, I eat at home most of the time, therefore this site wouldn't benefit me too much.

I understand the many others on this site who have had bad service and have good reason to write reviews, but I personally don't get out much, therefore I don't really ever deal with bad service on a day to day basis. Please and Thank You.

Verified Reviewer

Pissed Consumer - Review in Media category

Do you issue a newsletter? I would love to sign up for a newsletter.

Hello, Sistergal22. Pissed Consumer does not issue newsletters at this time.

You are welcome to visit Pissed Consumer blog vy following this link: https://www.pissedconsumer.com/blog/, or Pissed Consumer Facebook page by following this link: https://www.facebook.com/PissedConsumerCom/. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Pissed Consumer at help@***.com

ID
#1031968 Review #1031968 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Pissed at PissedConsumer

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for contacting Pissed Consumer. We understand you concerns.
Please note that it is a common online business practice to display usernames on users' profile and in association with the content those users create.
According to our Terms of Use, Pissed Consumer does not remove existing accounts or usernames.

However, if you would like to unpublish a review/comment, please provide us with one of the following:

1) A Valid Court Order (See our FAQ, point 3 for more information https://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/publications/pissed-consumer-questions-and-answers-faq-2.html );
2) Notarized Letter from Original Poster (See our FAQ, point 8 for more information https://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/publications/pissed-consumer-questions-and-answers-faq-2.html );
3) A Valid Decision of Arbitrator (See LVP Rules for more information https://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/legitimacy-verification-program-rules-and-conditions.html ).

For more legal information, please visit https://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/legal-information.html

Pissed Consumer Customer Support Team
Pissed Consumer Review Listing
Cons
  • Published my private user name without permission
  • No phone number to call
  • No immediate customer support
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Delete either the username or the entire review immediately without the ridiculous documentation requirements.

I posted a review anonymously and then created an account so that I could follow up on it. You did not state anywhere that the login name I used would be posted publicly with my review and this is not standard practice for any website, you can almost always chose a display name separate from your login.

I have e-mailed you for help as soon as I saw it was posted but now I read your FAQ and it says you will not change the username or remove the review without a notarized letter or court order? That costs time and money I'm not willing to spend. I'm furious at this website for exacerbating my problems right now, this is the last thing I need.

I'm so upset. If I don't hear back today I guess I'll be filing my 2nd BBB complaint of the day.

Pissed Consumer - Review in Media category

Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you for contacting Pissed Consumer Customer Support.
We understand your concerns and are investigating the issue. As soon as the investigation process is completed, we will update the information on our site accordingly.

Pissed Consumer Customer Support Team
ID

The phone numbers listed for this company are NOT correct! Please do not call!!!

Pissed Consumer Rep Elena is awesome!!

I've had the pleasure of working with Elena at Pissed Consumer for over 6 months now and she's always been on top of her game. The changes she and her team have helped us make regarding our accounts have been really beneficial and I can't thank her enough. She deserves a raise big time! Thank you Elena for all your hard work and customer service. It's obvious how much you care about your customers based on how fast you get back to them and the quality of your work. The changes you've implemented have helped us generate a lot more business and take care of our customers a lot better.
Testimonial

Pissed Consumer is a paying client of Pissed Consumer and utilizes its services to proactively identify and correct customer service issues.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Pissed Consumer Customer Care
Pros
  • Customer service and performance
Good customer service

"I was just about to order it . Thank u so much for this website sounds like u saved me alot of trouble..." Source: https://luminess-air.pissedconsumer.com/luminess-air-review-in-cosmetics-and-toiletries-category-201702****06468.html

Pissed Consumer Website

I'm so glad I found this site

"This bank gave a formal apology and are making sure this does not happen again, in their bank..They really understood and I feel that they were sincere in their apology. The disabled will have a much nicer experience in this bank, in the future... Thanks for helping me to contact them and tell them what happened....I'm so glad I found this site.." Source: https://www.pissedconsumer.com/company/td-bank/i-would-like-to-see-a-policy-change-on-how-this-bank-discriminates-against-the-disabled-201703****26237.html

Good quality

All of the helpful reviews

"I almost ordered a bathing suit from Modlily, but thanks to all of the helpful reviews, I obviously saved myself a lot of heartache..." Source: https://modlily.pissedconsumer.com/modlily-bathing-suits-review-201703****26421.html

Pissed Consumer Shopping Review Listing
Good quality

I want to thank each and every person

"I want to thank each and every person who posted a review about All You Can Books on this website... Upon reading what you guys had to say I changed my mind and decided not to sign up... Thank you again!!!" Source: https://www.pissedconsumer.com/company/all-you-can-books/thankful-to-all-who-posted-reviews-201702****06458.html

Pissed Consumer Publishing Review Listing
Pissed Consumer's reply to:

Submitted a review but it's not showing

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Pissed Consumer.

Please follow the link to see your review published on our site: https://www.pissedconsumer.com/company/solar-bill/do-not-do-what-they-say-they-will-20160507843563.html/-nocache

Pissed Consumer Media Review Listing

I question whats going on with "Pissed Consumer" or at least their ineffectiveness. I submitted a valuable review of a business (to warn other consumers of incompetence and poor ethics) and it is no where to be found using both direct and more general key words.

Instead you get thousands of hits to absolutely irrelevant reviews. Something is up. But one thing is for sure I wouldnt waste my time with Pissed Consumer and if you are a business paying to advertise then what a waste.

I suspect (and this is merely my learned speculation) that "pissed Consumer" is operating like the old Better Business Bureau where they contact the business being complained about and get paid not to post the review. from a pissed consumer.

Remove false listing.

Hi Asish,

Thank you for contacting Pissed Consumer.

Please note that Pissed Consumer removes/redacts the posts/comments by receiving one of the following:

Pissed Consumer Review Listing

Kindly remove false page of Elagoon Digital and Elagoon Business Solutions which is created by our competitors. As if you go through the reviews you found that reviews are coming form India location and we are running our business in oversees (Australia, Canada,USA etc)market.

This is really a very serious matter. So kindly have a look on this mater and deleted those false review. Because it hampers our business and we are losing our customers.

And also suggest you to before posting any review kindly verify the publisher, because there are couple of people in the market those are only for pulling legs of others. Looking for a good support.

Modify a review

Hi,

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention.

According to our policies we do not offer users the opportunity to edit or remove prior postings. We checked our records and see that you updated your original review and marked it as resolved: https://lannister-knight.pissedconsumer.com/lannister-knight-investment-service-review-20161201965172.html

If you would like your posting be unpublished, please submit a notarized letter. Notarized letter must include the following:

A statement that you are the user who posted the information that you now seek to remove;

A statement that the information previously posted by you was incorrect at the time it was posted;

Your full name, mailing address, email address and signature;

The URL (Address) of the subject post as it appears on PissedConsumer.com;

A statement that you declare under penalty of perjury that the information provided in this request is true and accurate to the best of your knowledge;

Legible notary stamp (please make sure we can read commission or id number).

Please send it to help@pissedconsumer.com. More information can be found here: https://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/legal-information.html

Order processing issue

Hello, I saw in the FAQ, that it is impossible to modify or remove a review. BUT, PLEASE, I must absolutely modify three words in on of my reviews.

Could you tell me how I can do it ?

I have been wripped off, I have lost a lot of money, my best friend, I and 5 other people Thank you ! Julien Kokelberg

Ambigious notary letter policy, refusal to remove reports when notary letter filed. More clarity on policy would be helpful.

In my experience PC do not always remove reviews when a notary letter is submitted, and it seems that the decision to remove or not remove is arbitary. More clarity in the FAQ under removals would be a good idea, most importantly in the area related to removing PC reviews when you swear you did write them , in the presence of a notary, but you do not know the email address you used. On more than one occasion I have wasted money on notary fees in this regard. It must be assumed if someone posts a review without an email address, or with a fake one that they cannot remember, a notary letter cannot remove the review. Unless PC can clarify further.
Pissed Consumer Review Listing
Cons
  • Wasted notary fees
  • Unclear notary letter policy
Notary letter policy unclear