Resolved
Pissed Consumer's reply to:

Resolved: Your kidding aren't you?

Hi Bruce,

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention.

We apologize for any inconveniences you experienced using our website. In order for us to better assess the situation, please answer some questions below:

1) Are you still experiencing difficulties trying to log into your Pissed Consumer account?
2) What browser did you use?

Please send us your answers via https://www.pissedconsumer.com/contact.html.

Pissed Consumer Customer Support Team
Pissed Consumer Website
Pros
  • Putting mysituation in public view
Cons
  • Wasting all that time in doing so
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Update by user May 23, 2017

They said they were sorry and made me realize I blew a gasket on them unfairly. They had a few issues with their website and its not like they intentionally lost my review comment.

Or kept refusing the new password their computer generated for me so I could log onto my account, or didn't post another comment I made today on another review where this poor consumer lost 20,000.00 to Deceptive Trade and I spent a half hour replying just to have it also vanish into thin air.............wait a second something is just not right still because......just kidding Pissed Consumer is a 10 in my eyes just for letting us air and get some of this *** that weighs heavy on our minds out after being ripped off by Corporations. Who knows how many people have used this little outlet to keep from seriously going postal on these corrupt Corporations. Thank you pissed consumer from keeping me from earning a long prison sentence from a frustrated release of stupidity in some post office. Especially when the mail don't have nothing to do with my issue.

Of course if the Feds or State knew that your website was also being used for medicinal satisfaction they would start handing out the heavy fines cause you don't have a shrink license.

Really in America? Anything is possible sad but true

Update by user May 22, 2017

I received a timely response and yes my account is opening with my new password. Highlights on what set me off to start with is you can't imagine the highs and lows a person goes through while dealing with consumer fraud.

Especially when it finally hits you in the face that its a no win situation. We are set up to fail from the start when it all comes down to who controls who. The Big Corporations have the upper hand and are aware of this fact and use it to manipulate the consumer. In my case Cox communications after researching their past up to present, they continue to violate the same laws over and over non stop.

In the real World they would be considered " Habitual Offenders. " And rightly so because for decades they have practiced Deceptive Trade/ Fraud and violating the Communications Act, F.C.C. rules and the Tariff they signed with Nevada. Millions and millions of dollars they have been fined and to this day it does not stop their illegal practices.

They are Habitual offenders yet the P.U.C. , F.C.C. and F.T.C. will not do what they are empowered to do that would stop the consumer from being violated year after year for decades for the same Habitual act.

The F.T.C. put out a Statement to Congress in March of this year claiming that in their efforts to protect the consumer from fraud they have collected 11.9 Billion dollars this last year in fines against these companies. That the reason for this success in diligent law enforcement and prosecution, yada, yada. That is when it hit me Its a losing battle for the consumer because of the money involved.

I checked further into where doe's the money from these heavy fines go? It sure don't see its way back to the individuals who were violated, or a very small percent of it may but what about the rest of it? This is Billions and Billions of dollars each year that these Corps. get fined and what happens is the money is allocated to different divisions in the State or Federal departments until a certain amount is hit then the left over goes into the General Fund to be used for who knows what.

The consumer who is not a billion dollar corporation is forced to take these large corporations to Civil Court if they want to recover what has been stole from them. This is equal justice? Corporations have legal teams that have fine tuned how to screw the consumer with misuse of the laws by tweaking them in litigation and the average consumer can't afford the attorney capable of standing toe to toe with these teams. So the consumer has been violated by the corporation then violated by the F.cc puc or any of the agencies who claim to protect the consumer because they do not use the power they were given through congress to protect us.

The Term for the / or in the best interest of the public is their shield they hide behind. Ask yourself how many people must be violated, some that extreme harm has been done to them and their families, how many times can a corporation keep doing the same thing year after year violating these consumers before its in the best interest of the public to put a stop to it? The answer is simple "one" time is all it should take because these are Habitual Offenders and that is fact. Yet without the monies derived from the heavy fines half the departments they opened up to fight fraud and protect the consumer would be defunded and shut down.

The simple fact that if the protection agencies after seeing the fines don't stop these companies, if they pulled their business license it would. If they new that their business license would be taken just like any small business who tried getting away with consumer fraud, they would stop the practices that harm the consumer in a second. Every hearing the F.C.C. starts that is fraud based they say when sending the complaint to the other party, " Is there any reason why we should not take your license.

In legal terms they say it but the point is this. As long as they don't do what they are empowered to do the consumer will be violated and abused until the end of time and these corporations know how to control it. Its the biggest kick back system in place and congress made it legal. Its called " Fines".

How many tickets can you get for speeding until they take your drivers license? How many times can you be caught stealing candy from the corner store before your sent to prison? Certainly not hundreds of times year after year like these corporations are allowed. Its a losing battle to be treated equally and the scale of justice is broke and not in our favor.

If the fine was doubled every time and half of it given to the effected party that would also stop this practice, yet that also will never happen. So bringing this to an end you can't imagine the frustrations and mixed emotions of knowing that you were raped and molested by a corporation and the harder you try and get justice the more you are kicked in the face.

The common everyday hard working consumer will never get ahead when put into these situations. That is also in my eyes the reasons for mental institutions because i'm that close from needing one myself after two years of fighting these idiots.

Original review posted by user May 19, 2017

It started as a simple reply to someones review. It turned out being my own review and that is where it the chaos begins.

First thing is Im contacted saying more info was needed. Meanwhile I can't log onto my account. My password didn't work and out of frustration I changed it 7 times and still none of the passwords would let me in. Then i'm sent a link to review another company along with the one I had already reviewed, compare them side by side.

I think yes I can get back in this way! I spend two hours, two hours writing this review and I look at it, yes it was a work of art! I push send and this stinking website says" Sorry try again later" and two hours worth of my typing , with two fingers because I can't type worth a *** is gone. Just like that two hours gone in a fraction of a second.

That was yesterday and today I get this jab in the side saying" Hi we have not heard from you lately? Are you friggen kidding me? I don't care if this gets posted or not but you guys are full of it. People may actually have real issues with whom ever they are reviewing and they don't need anymore friction in their life.

Then you bozo's play games with them? Ya I am a pissed consumer for real no thanks to you.

Pissed Consumer - Website Review

Hi,

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention.

We are sorry to hear you were having difficulties using our website. We would highly appreciate if you specified what exactly did not work or how we can improve our services.

Regards,
Pissed Consumer Customer Support.
Damaged or defective

Trying to write a review on pissed consumer.com is totally confusing. it is nowhere near user-friendly

all was fixed by monday

"within 2 hrs of posting on your site, a magicjack rep called me and all was fixed by monday" Source: https://magicjack.pissedconsumer.com/ripped-off-by-magicjack-201705****47271.html
Testimonial

Pissed Consumer is a paying client of Pissed Consumer and utilizes its services to proactively identify and correct customer service issues.

ID

Pissed Consumer is awesome!

"Pissed Consumer is awesome!Within ONE DAY of my review going live, Papa John's emailed me. They offered me a free pizza as an apology. This time around, the pizza was well done and all is forgiven.Thanks, Pissed Consumer!!" Source: https://papa-johns-pizza.pissedconsumer.com/papa-johns-pizza-customer-care-review-201703****28193.html

Pissed Consumer Cafes And Restaurants Review Listing

Pissed Consumer - Review in Media category

Hi Marie,

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention.
In order to better assess the situation we will need the link to profile in question or a screenshot.

Please send the requested information to http://www.pissedconsumer.com/contact.html

ID

A profile poppes up with my pictures thia is not me. This is causing problems in my relationship. How do i delete this off.

"I was contacted by the customer service department after I complained on pissed consumer and was promised my 100% refund. Very happy this was the outcome and customers have this platform." Source: https://www.pissedconsumer.com/company/dresswe/dresswe-refund-and-poor-customer-service-review-201704****30050.html

Pissed Consumer Shopping Review Listing

Thank goodness there is Pissed Consumer

"...Thank goodness there is Pissed Consumer and other sites so that customers can tell the truth!" Source: https://yahoo.pissedconsumer.com/yahoo-wrongfully-deletes-posts-it-doesn-t-like-is-rigged-for-payola-imo-201705****43457.html

Pissed Consumer Website

Thank you to your website for getting me the customer service

"I was contacted by email from Brave New Look today. They stated that they are making me new leggings in a larger size with no extra cost to me. Thank you to your website for getting me the customer service that I had originally requested from the company." Source: https://brave-new-look.pissedconsumer.com/sizes-are-much-too-small-and-patterns-don-t-match-up-201703****27531.html

Good quality

I RECEIVED MY REFUND THANKS TO PISSED CONSUMER!

"I RECEIVED MY REFUND THANKS TO PISSED CONSUMER! FASHIONMIA'S CUSTOMER CARE EMAILED ME & I HAD MY REFUND WITHIN DAYS! THANK U FASHION MIA FOR FIXING THE ISSUE!" Source: https://fashionmia.pissedconsumer.com/fashionmia-customer-care-review-201703****27032.html

Pissed Consumer Shopping Review Listing

Pissed Consumer - Account Review

Hi Greg,

Thank you for contacting Pissed Consumer.
It is our understanding that the issue with Plentyoffish that you described in your review #1032618 (https://plentyoffish.pissedconsumer.com/attempts-to-register-failed-201704101032618.html).

If you wish to mark review#1032618 as resolved, please follow instructions from paragraph 15 "How can I mark my review as "Resolved"?" of our FAQ section (https://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/publications/pissed-consumer-questions-and-answers-faq-2.html).

If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact us at help@pissedconsumer.com

Pissed Consumer Account
Damaged or defective

I thought i was making complaint to pof later to find it posted on this site instead.Both email accts. have been since deactivated

thank you!thank you!

"after my note was published, a few days later i went back into the restaurants web page and the supply was no longer "out of stock". i cannot believe that this was just a coincidence. however, the trouble with open table not initially honoring their credit, has left a very bad feeling with us. the last few restaurants that we visited, i called and made our reservations.again, i think you." Source: https://www.pissedconsumer.com/company/opentable/tricked-201703****24884.html

Pissed Consumer Cafes And Restaurants Review Listing

I did get a refund on the overcharge

"After leaving reviews on pissed consumer and other sites, as well as contacting the state Attorney General, I did get a refund on the overcharge." Source: https://www.pissedconsumer.com/company/grease-monkey/grease-monkey-business-201703****24831.html

Pissed Consumer Service Centers Review Listing
Good quality

"Thank You Pissed Consumer and Customer Service For Helping Us Resolve the Issue with the Blender(Voltex) I appreciate your help once again. cant believe we got the help on this issue. Now we are just waiting on the Big issue to be resolved or something be done since the Guys(sales man) that came out to us has not answered phone calls or texts nor contacted us back at all not even his Manager neither.#Now Just waiting on a miracle to happen :/" Source: https://royal-prestige.pissedconsumer.com/royal-prestige-blender-review-201704****38964.html

Pissed Consumer Customer Care
Good customer service

thanks to "pissed consumer" I can share my issues

"No other complaint site will honor my complaint but thanks to "pissed consumer" I can share my issues...I am a pissed consumer/singer.I am enduring/seeking new talents now, just to let you know.Cowboy" Source: https://www.pissedconsumer.com/company/singsnap/singsnap-made-my-popularity-too-great-to-handle-201704****35603.html

Pissed Consumer Review Listing
Resolved

Resolved: Asking for TOO MUCH information for reviews

Hi Zachariah,

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention.

Please note that it is always up to a user whether to add information about the company or not. If you do not have additional information about First Progress Bank, feel free to skip this step.

Reason of review
Requiring too much information to post review....
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Verified Reviewer
Advanced Reviewer
Pissed Consumer - Asking for TOO MUCH information for reviews
Pissed Consumer - Asking for TOO MUCH information for reviews
Update by user May 14, 2017

I was informed about how something worked that I was not aware of....

Original review posted by user Apr 14, 2017

I have been trying to post a review here about a company that I am not happy with, and Pissed Consumer will not post my review because they keep asking for information that is not available. They are asking for an Email address for the company, but there is no such thing.

They are asking for an Instagram account as well as YouTube account for the company, which also do not exist.... My GOD, do I need to know the shoe size of every employee at the company to be able to post a review?? How am I supposed to provide information that does not exist exactly??

If Law Enforcement was like Pissed Consumer, no crimes would EVER be reported because criminals do not generally leave behind their fax number, their Twitter page, their Instagram account, their YouTube account, nor their Google account. Bank robbers do NOT leave behind contact information when they escape, and neither does the company that I wanted to review!!