What a joke.

What a joke of a site. The name pissed consumer just begs for the worst of the worst customers to come post on their site. Any business that has a good rating on this site is paying for it, it's basically extortion. I hope the people that come here are smart enough to make decisions for themselves instead of listening to these whiny comments. Don't be fooled, this site does not want to give you a place to vent, they just want to take money from the companies you are complaining about. A real simple solution is to just do your research before you spend money. Ask a friend, call the company, whatever you need to do. If you have realistic expectations, 99% of these people wouldn't be "pissed consumers". Why don't you research the companies for the consumers instead of just asking a pissed customer to "review" a product or service.
Bad quality

Thank you so much for this website and your help!!!

"After submitting this concern on your website, you all gave me some contact information.I decided to email the contact that you all provided. Less than an hour from sending the email with my claim and reference number, I was contacted by Netspend and my money was placed back in my account.Thank you so much for this website and your help!!!" Source: https://netspend.pissedconsumer.com/netspend-allowed-an-unauthorized-transfer-on-my-account-201707****73309.html
Testimonial

Pissed Consumer is a paying client of Pissed Consumer and utilizes its services to proactively identify and correct customer service issues.

Pissed Consumer's reply to:

Why can't I read more than a few sentences of your consumer posted reviews?

Hi Paul,

Thank you for leting us know about the issue.
Please be so kind to specify the number of the review you tried to read.

Pissed Consumer Website

Would be nice if I could read the entire review posted by consumers. Your "Read More" link does not work.

Also, why does my comment about your web site need to be at least 100 words? So here we go. Blah, blah, Blah, blah, Blah, blah, Blah, blah, Blah, blah, Blah, blah, Blah, blah, Blah, blah, Blah, blah, Blah, blah, Blah, blah, Blah, blah, Blah, blah, Blah, blah, Blah, blah, Blah, blah, Blah, blah, is this enough words?

Nope not yet. So Blah, blah, Blah, blah, Blah, blah, Blah, blah, Blah, blah, Blah, blah, Blah, blah, Blah, blah, Blah, blah, Blah, blah, Blah, blah, Blah, blah, Blah, blah,

After posting here It seems they got to it instantly

"After posting here It seems they got to it instantly. Took this and two days but they did resolve the issue." Source: https://day-online-solutions.pissedconsumer.com/treats-consumers-like-garbage-201706****67382.html

Good quality
Pissed Consumer's reply to:

Pissed Consumer mangles review formatting so it is unreadable!

Hi Dann,

We did our best to make your review display properly on our site:

Loss
Preferred solution
Improved service

WTF PC? I spent hours properly formatting a text-only doc, copy/paste it into your review page, ensure it looks good and the layout is clear, then after I submit it your site removes spaces and carriage returns to the point it becomes a mangled mess.

And you don't even offer a means to edit the doc to accommodate your draconian processing! Thanks for nothing! Now you ask for more info, more details, more more more for what?

The way you crunch input makes it unlikely anyone will read it. Perhaps you are shills working for the very schmucks about whom we are complaining.

Pissed Consumer Website Sucks Review

Hi,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We apologize for any inconveniences you experienced using our website.

We will check everything on our side.

Bad quality

Your website is basically useless. The page never finishes loading, jumps all over and is a complete waste of time.

Well-meaning site

Hi Lynda,

Thank you for contacting Pissed Consumer Customer Support.
We would like to apologize for any bad feelings you might get while using our website.
If you are seeking to remove your posing, please refer to our Legal Information page, Notarized Letter section: https://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/legal-information.html
To minimize your disturbance, you may unsubscribe from notifications you receive every time your review gets commented. To do so, please:
- go to 'My Reviews" tab;
- find the review you want to unsubscribe from;
- under the review you will see a green switch "Get updates on new comments to this review";
- slide it to become grey in colour.
After that you will not receive any notifications and they wont disturb you anymore.
Also, to prevent further escalation of the conflict, as a matter of goodwill we will block the comments section in your review for a few weeks.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at http://www.pissedconsumer.com/contact.html
Pissed Consumer Drug Store Review Listing
Reason of review
Rude, snarky, accusatory, obnoxious "anonymous" commenters
Preferred solution
review deleted and account closed.
Update by user Jul 26, 2017

The issue will never be resolved, as long as people are unable to delete reviews, comments, or accounts. Also as long as people are able to hide the behind the "anonymous" moniker to resort to rudeness, mouthiness and snark. This site is a haven for trolls.

Original review posted by user Jun 26, 2017

I made the mistake of posting a review about a clerk at Rite Aid on here. After posting as much info as possible, I received comments from "anonymous" implying that I must have done something wrong.

Comments like "you and your act." At Pissedconsumer, if you have a bad experience, the rude, snarky members here are quick to make fun of you, accuse you, and act as obnoxious, rude, and sarcastic as they please. Some call them trolls but, in typical troll fashion, they'll turn it around and say things like "I'm not a troll, YOU are the troll." Many hide behind the "anonymous" moniker. You can't delete comments from other posters, you can't delete your review, and you can't close or delete your account.

Thanks to all of you who make ppl feel so welcomed. YOU SUCK.

Pissed consumer

Hi Craig,

Thank you for contacting Pissed Consumer Customer Support.
Please accept our apologies for the late response.
Currently, our system does not allow changing username after registration.
Pissed Consumer Customer Care
Poor customer service

I sent them a message about how to change my username as I don't want to be known as that anymore and there is no way to change it in settings. They say it takes 3-5 business days to respond, but 3-5 business days later, I am still waiting for a reply.

Then they send me an email to ask If I have any other companies I am pissed at! Yes, yours! If you could do as you say and answer my query within the timescale you advertise I wouldn't be posting this now.

I really don't want to *** you off but I have not had a reply in the promised timescale. Are you able to help?

Pissed Consumer biased in reporting

Hi Gerry,

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention.

We investigated the issue and everything should be working properly now. We suggest you clear cache of your browser in order to unfold your posting. To see the full review please follow this link: https://nv-real-estate-academy.pissedconsumer.com/nick-vertucci-he-delivers-what-he-promises-201706151061250.html

Pissed Consumer Review Listing
Pros
  • Nvrea gave me what they promised
Cons
  • Pissed consumers attitude appeares biased to me

Pissed Consumer only shows a small portion of the glowing review I wrote regarding Nick Vertucci Real Estate Academy and I am unable to access the, "More," tab to see the rest of it. The portion of my review that you do show looks, to me, more negative than positive which makes it appear, to me, taken out of context.

Makes me wonder what funky maneuvering may be going on with other reviews.

It also looks like you burried my review down at the bottom section instead near the top where it should be unless you have received a lot of reviews since mine and it didn't look so. Shame on you.

You are breaking the law, Pissed Consumer

The FBI is assisting me with the FTC to investigate you and to stop Pissed Consumer from using my number as a customer service number and my address, as well. You have listed my number and home address for people to complain about SAATCHI ART and I am getting phone calls from all over the world....day and night! You can make it stop.... Just get my number and address OFF of your site. Tonya, Little Rock, AR Ridiculous to ask for 100 words. You got my message. Please do something. You are being investigated now. Your business is breaking the law and must stop now.

Pissedconsumer

Hi John,

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention.

We have checked our records and see that your review about Tophatter was successfully published on our site: https://tophatter.pissedconsumer.com/complaint-201706141060743.html/-nocache

Should you have any other questions, please send us an email via Contact Us form: https://www.pissedconsumer.com/contact.html

Pissed Consumer Website
Pros
  • Pissed
Poor customer service

I tried to submit a complaint about tophatter and you refused my complaint because it did not reach a 100 word minimum, I tried to submit a complaint about tophatter and you refused my complaint because it did not reach a 100 word minimum, I tried to submit a complaint about tophatter and you refused my complaint because it did not reach a 100 word minimum, I tried to submit a complaint about tophatter and you refused my complaint because it did not reach a 100 word minimum, I tried to submit a complaint about tophatter and you refused my complaint because it did not reach a 100 word minimum, I tried to submit a complaint about tophatter and you refused my complaint because it did not reach a 100 word minimum, I tried to submit a complaint about tophatter and you refused my complaint because it did not reach a 100 word minimum, I tried to submit a complaint about tophatter and you refused my complaint because it did not reach a 100 word minimum,

Pissed Consumer - Website Review

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Pissed Consumer.

According to our policies, users are able to submit postings anonymously. Therefore, a login is not required to submit a posting on the website. For more information please refer to our FAQ section: https://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/publications/pissed-consumer-questions-and-answers-faq-2.html

Pissed Consumer Website

I am amazed that you want people to "register" to complain. Maybe you should address the issues, Just a thought. That's the customer service I have always known and practice.

VENDORS THAT MISS THE POINT OF "PISSED CONSUMER" WEBSITEE

To the person that commented that "Pissed consumer" takes all the good reviews down to boost their ratings, you are missing the whole point of the site. It is about "bad reviews" i.e. PISSED OFF CONSUMERS! So, if you are a vendor, focus on having the least "bad" reviews and then you won't even be on this site with bad customer reviews!!!!! If you want fake good reviews, go to the BBB site. The vendor pays the BBB to be part of their organization. If the BBB gives bad reviews on a vendor then they will dissuade the vendor from continuing with paying their dues and then the BBB looses vendor revenue AKA conflict of interest!
Pissed Consumer Website

representative contacted us within one day of our complaint

"A GE representative contacted us within one day of our complaint.They were very understanding of our frustration and offered us a really good deal on the newest version of the same convection microwave, including the new trim kit, installation, and removal of the old unit." Source: https://ge-appliances.pissedconsumer.com/so-disappointed-in-ge-profile-appliance-201705****51747.html

Pissed Consumer Electronics Review Listing
Good quality

Pissed Consumer - Review in Media category

Hi Gail,

Thank you for contacting Pissed Consumer.
We forwarded your request to our moderation team for review.

ID

You have a member whose name is David Watson. He is not who he says he is.

He is a foreigner trying to scam money from women. He tried with me and i shut him down immediately and he hung up on me. You really need to block him so he doesnt try this on anyone else.

This is just a heads up. Thank you, Gail Wright